October 1, 2014 | 1938 users online

Highlighters - Christian Dior - Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by playsomevinyl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This highlighter is gorgeous and a little goes a long way. I'm able to achieve a nice, refined, glowy sheen that isn't over the top, but just pretty. I've tried highlighters from Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Benefit, NARS, but none compare to this. Dior is the winner. Packaging is lovely as always and you get a generous amount of product. One compact should last for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by angarag

It truly is a great highlighter. It has a soft consistency and it does stay on your skin for a long time. I like to use powder highlighters and what I have noticed is that they are not very long lasting but this one stayed on my skin a lot longer than my MSF in refined. Another thing to mention about this product is the color. It doesn't have pink undertones, so it is suitable for all skin tones which I appreciate greatly. Yes it is an expensive highlighter but it will las you for a long time. I used to look for good highlighter and spent a lot of money but now that I found my H/G highlighter, it actually saves me money. I hope you guys will love this product as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by amanda0825

Definately my fav highlight!!! I use this to highlight my cheekbones and cupid's bow over my Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation. I have oily skin and need the matte finish from my foundation - so the Dior Amber Diamond gives me back the "glow" I need in just the right places!! BEWARE - Don't keep this in your purse! I've had 2 break on me already yikes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by deedee26

This stuff is gorgeous!!! My favourite highlighter of many, i've tried nars copacabana, albatross, benefit highbeam, moonbeam, mac strobe cream and shell cream, bare minerals clear radiance to name a few but this is special. I purchased it today and applied it and got so many compliments....apparently i'm "glowing" :-) would definately recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 5:31:00 AM More reviews by meikii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is good stuff!
I use this everyday and i have nothing else to say. Other reviews have said what I have to say. One of my ultimate favorite <3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by hayzee79

This is my first review. I have written this as a product has inspired me. I love this stuff, I am addicted to finding glowy skin. I have tried Nars Cocacabana, Mac vanilla pigment, Mac soft and gentle, Mac by Candlelight benefit moonbeam and many others, some of them are pretty good, but I feel like now I will be able to stop looking for the perfect highlighter. Dior Amber Diamond is it. I use Estee Lauder double wear as I love the coverage, but the finish is a bit matt for my liking. But Amber Diamonds solves this and adds the loveliest and quite noticable glow. (I don't want to be spending this sort of money for it to only be noticable in certain lights). In other words this is my new best friend and will be going everywhere with me. Thank you Pixi2woo for intoducing me to it on youtube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by msimone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have had this product for a while, so I decided its time to write my review. First of all - this stuff is expensive. But I guess the price doesnt matter when i get the results it gives me. As previously reported in past reviews - there is absolutely no chunky shimmer or glitter in this whatsoever. It is so finely milled. This imparts such a gorgeous pale peachy-gold glow to my cheeks and whenever I wear it, everyone asks me what im doing to my skin, or what im wearing to make it glow so much. You can wear this alone for a subtle neutral glow, or you can add this just to the cheekbones, with some contour underneath for a more defined look, or you can add this on top of blush for an added layer of oomph. Sometimes i use this to highlight the inner corners of my eye, and a teenie bit down the bridge of my nose for an overall glow to my skin. So yea, this product is definitely not cheap, but I havent even made a dent in it, and im sure it will last for quite a few years. But if/when I run out - i would not think twice about repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by masooma1117

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely incredible highlighter! leaves a golden glow that just blends into your skin. no weird glitter. can wear it everyday to business school nad its never over the top!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

Best highlighter ever!! Gives you a incredible glow. Nothing like it out of all the other highlighters I have tried. A lot of product that will last long totally worth it!! Go buy it now!! I am already thinkin about buying backups not that I even made a dent in it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Iphegenia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this highlighter. It goes well with my bare minerals warmth (that I use as a blush). It's quite pricey, but a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend it.