October 30, 2014 | 1547 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Soft Ochre

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by opticvirgo77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this color for for a lid primer /base color. This color serves as a great base to build a great everday neutral look for me at work. My eyes pop with this color against my yellow toned darker complexion NC45ish. I am pleased with this product and will repurchase if I ever run out a little goes a long way with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Nikkers8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has become my permanent eyelid primer (even thought it's not marketed as one). I've tried Primer Potion and Mac paints but they all crease toward my inner eye about 7 hours in. This product pretty much matches my skin but brightens my eyelid a bit. It's the perfect base for shadow and it does not crease - ever! I'm going to look for some other colours that wold make a nice base. It also packs a lot of product in there - I see it lasting a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by daveandjudith

I have dark eyelids (matches my undereye circles!) and Soft Ochre is the perfect corrector for my medium to fair skin. The creme dries quickly so a light, swift application (I use my ring finger) is required so the product is blended; otherwise, it will dry in a thick layer and look crepey. This product is waterproof so a makeup remover is required. I use Soft Ochre every day either by itself or with other shadows. Soft Ochre really opens up my eye area and makes me look younger!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great base for evening lid color out; I put a crease shadow and pigments on the lid with it. Perfectly neutral, good staying power and a big enough pot to use your finger (unlike BB my former cream e/s HG).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by borrricua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect eyeshadow base. It evens out my skin tone and really makes my shadows POP. I think it dries to fast though. I literally have to work superfast, one eye at a time when I use this. Otherwise it sets on my lids and doesn't hold the eyeshadow as well. It's quite prices but unique. This is the ONLY cream shadow that doesn't crease on my oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the shadow I gravitate to when I have no idea what shade to wear. It's always the perfect nuetral and it stays on a fairly long time. Only drawback is the packaging. I think that Mac needs to redo this because it has a tendency to dry out even after a month or two. Even still, I'll continue to purchase this particular shade forever, so Mac, please don't discontinue this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

perfect base for ANY eye shadows !

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by rachelmarie80

I love this! Its a great neutral color. I normally dont wear a lot of eye makeup just eyeliner and mascara, but this is great to wear as a base on your lids for a nice polished look. I especially like that it will last forever because it doesnt take much when you put it on. I have worn mac in the past but got away from it because its so expensive, but i think this will be my one mac product that i keep purchasing because it lasts so long. I would definitely recommend this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by NaturalBeautyLovr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product! I love this! Makes my eyeshadow last all day and has yet to crease on me -- even after a long day at work (and I have VERY oily skin, so this is even more amazing!). Will definitely buy this again, though I think a jar lasts forever! I'd had mine for months and there is still a ton left in there, and it's just as creamy as when I first bought it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by bbluvsmac

this and bare study are my HG eye bases. I orginally bought painterly and it cast a purple color on my lid so i returned it and got this and i am sooooo happy i did. :]