Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 4/30/2012 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is definitely one of my essentials!
I use it on a daily basis & am currently on my second bottle. I purchased it after it's release as it claimed to 'even out skintone' which it definitely has.
I'm naturally tanned & had a disaster with a Neutrogena scrub which dried out & peeled the skin on my cheeks, resulting in white blotches.
After using this moisturiser for about two weeks, I noticed my skintone evening out & returning back to its normal tone.
It also feels great on my skin as it's very light and weightless. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a multipurpose moisturiser!

on 4/29/2012 2:38:00 PM

I really love this moisturizer. It glides on really smooth and gives my skin a dewy look and glow. Another good thing about it is that it lets makeup application go flawlessly (such as foundation, concealer, etc), cause it provides a smooth base. I believe it made my skin more even toned as well. Will keep on purchasing.

on 4/24/2012 10:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've been using this product for two years. I really enjoy that it's very moisturizing (though at first I thought it was very oily) and it leaves the skin very soft. There is NO white cast :)

I love the pump, but you cannot get all of the product out of it, and I've never had a problem with the bottle deflating unless I squeezed the bottle as I pumped it out.

It helped even out my redness of my skin, but it didn't help with my hyper pigmentation. The only con is that the "soy reflective particles" may appear as shimmer depending on how close you are staring at someone.

I do really love this product though (I'm on my second bottle)

on 4/17/2012 12:42:00 PM

Don't hate it, don't love it.
1) It doesn't moisturize great, it you have dry skin...it more sits on top of the skin and feels silky.

2) I like the (sparkly??) finish..it seems to mask imperfections.

3) It's nice on those oily days, like when I have PMS because its not a deep moisturizing cream.

on 4/12/2012 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this product for the past 12 months or so and just discovered that there were sparkles in it after reading a few reviews lol.

Prior to this, I used Aveeno's Clear Complexion moisturizer (which I LOVED) but switched to this product to incorporate sunscreen. It's a great moisturizer: rich, applies nicely, absorbs well, and leaves my skin feeling well-hydrated. I can't speak to its effects on my acne-prone skin because I still get the occasional cystic acne on my chin and cheek but I don't know how much of that is related to the moisturizer.

I'm returning to the Clear Complexion product and will experiment with a separate sunscreen. However, I'm considering keeping a bottle of this on hand because it's been a dependable product.

on 4/9/2012 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is nothing special but it gets the job done. It moisturizes well without feeling oily. The overall texture of my skin is very soft and moist. The scent is pleasant and mild, I love it. I recommend this product to those without problematic skin, or those with fairly good skin to begin with because it doesn't necessarily reduce pimples or fade scars.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been having really bad acne lately and what I've found is it usually gets worse when using a moisturizer. However, with all my acne products I use, I know I can't go without one. This was one of the ones I had tried out and unfortunately, it didn't work for my acne prone/combination/sensitive skin. I had wanted a moisturizer that would simply moisturize, not break me out, and have SPF. So I had picked this up due to a recommendation. It moisturized my skin well, but unfortunately, I broke out from it pretty badly. Along with breaking out, after I would apply the moisturizer, my eyes would tear up SO BAD... I'd be crying because the product burned my eyes SO much and the funny thing is : I never put it on my eyes - EVER! I always avoid my eye area with moisturizers, yet this product stung my eyes so badly.

All-in-all, it wasn't bad but it didn't work for two out of the three problems I have with my skin. I wouldn't recommend this to people with sensitive & acne prone skin.

on 4/5/2012 11:02:00 AM

I never really loved this product but for a while it was good enough during the summer. However, once it got to winter, using this made matters much worse. It didn't moisturize very well - I had dry flaky patches on numerous areas of my skin even though my skin is naturally pretty oily. It also caused me to break out into a red, patchy rash over my face and neck. I thought it might have been my cleanser but after switching that out, this definitely was the culprit. I also was not a fan of the sparkle it left on my skin, nor the smell. The smell isn't overpowering or anything but it reminds me of baby powder or something of that nature.

I do love the packaging because pumps are a lot easier to handle and more sanitary than creams. The twist closure was beneficial as well. However, these are the only pros I can give this product.

If you have very sensitive skin like I do, I wouldn't recommend this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I have been using this product for nearly a month. Prior to purchasing it, I was using the Eucerin Everyday Facial Lotion SPF 30, but found that it left a gross whitecast on my face and it wasn't as moisturizing during the colder months. I picked this up at Target on a whim and have been in love with it ever since. I honestly did not even know it had shimmer in it until I read reviews on MUA (after more than 2 weeks of using it.) The shimmer is very, very minimal and is only noticeable if you are half an inch away from a mirror. However, I did notice that this moisturized my skin without leaving it greasy. It also protects my skin from the sun (SPF 15) without leaving a whitecast. As far as the shimmer goes, I love the way the light reflects off of them and makes my skin look so much more radiant. VERY HAPPY WITH THIS.

on 3/30/2012 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is....okay. Its really hard to blend when your skin is dry, and it does feel a little greasy at first, but its not that bad. I just use it to blend my spot treatment in, but its not the best lotion ever. I have the travel size, probably won't buy the full thing.

Popular Moisturizers