Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 7/20/2012 6:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Stung my face and made my eyes swell shut!!
I usually swear by Aveeno products (I love their hand creams) but this moisturizer gave me an allergic reaction! Every time I put it on my face stung like crazy for about 5-10 minutes until it finally settled down. I had high expectations and persisted on using it for about 4 days until it stung the side of my face so bad my left eyelid became swollen shut! I do have sensitive skin but I've never reacted so badly to a face moisturizer before and it was actually really scary. I basically paid 20+ bucks to partially lose my eyesight for 3 days...

on 7/12/2012 1:09:00 PM

I love this moisturizer! My skin is very prone to breakouts and I get a rash from almost anything. This helped my acne tremendously and I didn't have any bad reactions. I also use it as my daily sunscreen because it does not cause breakouts like most other sunscreens.

on 6/29/2012 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Wow. I am absolutely in love with this moisturizer! It dramatically reduced my freckles and gave my skin a radiant, dewy glow. It makes my skin feel really hydrated and healthy, and the SPF 15 is a great addition. I wanted to try another moisturizer, just for a change, so I bought Clinique's Dramatically Different. I've been using it for 2 months, and I miss my Aveeno moisturizer so much! It really is the best moisturizer I've ever tried, and the cheap price is definitely a huge bonus. I'm sold!!

on 6/21/2012 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great product! Goes on great, moisterizes, great natural color, didn't break me out, made skin glow, sparkles are hardly noticeable, cleared red patches and freckles, gret packaging, and overall an amazing product!

on 6/13/2012 8:22:00 AM

First off, I'd like to hail the packaging of this product. You will waste little product because the pump is amazing. The bottle is also adorable, very "womanly-shaped". ;) Secondly, I love the smell of this product. I have recently switched moisturizers because I've used this lotion for almost three months and wanted to give my skin a break, and I have to say, I miss the smell. Now to the actual product. This moisturizer didn't break me out (knock on wood), but it isn't the most moisturizing. I have to pump this at least 5-6 times to moisturize my face. It's also really sparkly. My boyfriend would be close to my face and ask me why my skin was so sparkly. I'm not sure if it actually did this, but I felt like it really did even out my skin tone. I took off a lippie due to the amount of product I have to apply for desired results, but otherwise, I'd repurchase this product!

on 5/8/2012 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My dermatologist gave me this when I asked him to recommend me a moisturizer and whether I needed sunscreen. (He responded by saying I don't have to unless I'm exposed more than an hour and came out modeling his nice safari hat, he's a funny guy.) Unfortunately, the soy ingredient makes my skin tone even, evenly red. My whole face is red after using this and it's not worth the non-photostable avobenzone/oxybenzone sunscreen ingredient that according to the EWG, penetrates the skin.

Now I found out zinc oxide can be carcinogenic so back to the drawing board as far as sunscreen.

on 4/30/2012 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is definitely one of my essentials!
I use it on a daily basis & am currently on my second bottle. I purchased it after it's release as it claimed to 'even out skintone' which it definitely has.
I'm naturally tanned & had a disaster with a Neutrogena scrub which dried out & peeled the skin on my cheeks, resulting in white blotches.
After using this moisturiser for about two weeks, I noticed my skintone evening out & returning back to its normal tone.
It also feels great on my skin as it's very light and weightless. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a multipurpose moisturiser!

on 4/29/2012 2:38:00 PM

I really love this moisturizer. It glides on really smooth and gives my skin a dewy look and glow. Another good thing about it is that it lets makeup application go flawlessly (such as foundation, concealer, etc), cause it provides a smooth base. I believe it made my skin more even toned as well. Will keep on purchasing.

on 4/24/2012 10:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've been using this product for two years. I really enjoy that it's very moisturizing (though at first I thought it was very oily) and it leaves the skin very soft. There is NO white cast :)

I love the pump, but you cannot get all of the product out of it, and I've never had a problem with the bottle deflating unless I squeezed the bottle as I pumped it out.

It helped even out my redness of my skin, but it didn't help with my hyper pigmentation. The only con is that the "soy reflective particles" may appear as shimmer depending on how close you are staring at someone.

I do really love this product though (I'm on my second bottle)

on 4/17/2012 12:42:00 PM

Don't hate it, don't love it.
1) It doesn't moisturize great, it you have dry skin...it more sits on top of the skin and feels silky.

2) I like the (sparkly??) finish..it seems to mask imperfections.

3) It's nice on those oily days, like when I have PMS because its not a deep moisturizing cream.