July 29, 2014 | 1689 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by xMelweb89x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first this cream felt awesome on my skin! Also i love
the smell, but after using it for a couple of days i started to break out and my skin was getting very oily. I continued to use as i thought it might go away but it didnt :\

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I loved the way that this smelled, and the way it made my skin feel when I initially put it on. It was heavy enough to feel like it was actually doing something to my combo/dry skin without feeling greasy. But soon after I started using it, I broke out really badly all over my face, in places I don't usually get pimples. Nasty whiteheads all over, and a few deeper, painful ones in my cheeks. I didn't know if it was this moisturizer, or some other factor, but when I stopped using it, the breakouts went away. I had moved on to another moisturizer, but one day I realized I was out of it, so I reached for this one again. And wouldn't you know it, within a day my skin hated me. Lesson learned. I tossed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

I love this moisturizer! I have been using it for a long time now & I do notice a difference (not drastic, but a difference) in the composition of my skin. It does appear brighter & more even-toned. This product does an awesome job at moisturizing & the SPF is a huge plus. It's not too heavy or too light, and I'm able to use it all year-round, although the light-diffusers sort of make my skin appear more oily in the summer months. The only real problems I've begun to have with it are that I can't put on too much makeup over it, and I'm not a huge fan of the sparkles in it. BUT, overall it's an awesome moisturizer that I love & highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by hkitty5

One of the better drugstore moisturizer with sun protection. I like to use this when my acne prone skin isn't acting up. I usually reserve this for winter time or time when my skin need the extra moisture since it's thicker and has lower sun protection. It does what it does, and helps even my skin tone a bit. Nothing too special but nothing bad either. I would recommend this if you want something inexpensive and does what it says. I just don't like the sparkles and not able to use makeup over it. It tends to make my face too oily for my makeup to stay.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by abaigsidd

In the summer I have an oily t-zone and this moisturizer is ideal at that time. During the late fall and winter months, this moisturizer falls short in my t-zone because at that point it's very dry. If you get drier skin in the winter months, this is not for you during that time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by bink180

I bought this moisturizer in June and i was in hopes that it would even out my skin tone and texture. I have combination skin and I was reading the ingredients also in hope that it will balance my skin. Eh, that didn't work.
I really like the consistency of this moisturizer its not too heavy not too light. It has a very slight shimmer (light difusers) to it as other reviewers had said. Which I like. As I used it over time I'v noticed my skin looked a bit brighter. I'm guessing that was the aid of soybeans...
And after 6 weeks my texture improved significantly its not as bumpy in areas and it leaves my skin silky soft.
It's really nice to use for sensitive skin cause its very calming. (Again, soybeans) Its helped when my skin was going haywire and the side of my nose was super inflamed!

Update: I came back to this because I think that the Garnier Lightweight UV loton spf 15 wasnt what I wanted anymore and I think my skin misses Aveeno. I'm pretty sure that Garnier is clogging my pores but it could also be my L'oreal tru match makeup...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Amarisse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I originally got it at costco where they had it two in a pack. When I first started using it, I broke out on my chin. When I stopped using it, it went away. I was kinda pissed that I bought two and it was useless, so a month later I tried it again. Same thing happened. I then gave it one more chance and since I have, I haven't broken out at all. I guess my skin just had to get used to it. Now I use it everyday it I love it! I like the smell, but I guess some might find that off putting. When I put it on though, the fragrance fades away. So far it makes my skin soft and it looks like it evens out the tone a bit, but only whenever I use the product. I'm onto the second bottle now :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Av5076

Love this stuff! I have super sensitive/dry skin in some places but I'm kind of break out prone/oily in others and this stuff is the perfect moisturizer. Feel so good on the skin and it's not irritating in any way. I love it. Have been using it for a year or two now and I have no intrest in trying out anything new. It's that awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by SpiritWaters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have somewhat oily skin, and I've tried so many different moisturizers but could never find that "perfect one" for my face. Then I decided to splurge and try this one by Aveeno. I absolutely love it. It's lightweight, moisturizes, works as a good base for makeup, and it has SPF 15. For me it's perfect, but I've noticed it can vary depending on others skin types. It has a light scent and simple packaging, and the pump even locks so I can take it with me when I travel. I have noticed my face looks a little brighter and even when I use it. It's best to use when you're fresh out of the shower. (: Overall, I think it's a great product. Definitely one of my faves.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by KCEleven11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I really like the pump bottle, so much better than dipping your hands in a jar! I feel like this helps save some of the product, and at 15 dollars a bottle, that is truly a positive. Maybe the only one. This lotion actually broke me out on my chin and nose areas. Eventually it also dried my skin out so much it started to peel. I stopped using this as of October 31, 2011. I will not purchase it again. I will just continue my search for a HG face moisturizer!