Neutrogena Healthy Volume

3.7

on 4/24/2010 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

pros: ......pretty container

cons: smells funny. flakes a ridiculous amount. lasts a few hours. no improvement on lashes.

also, this is the same price as other drugstore mascaras but has much less in the container. so not worth it at all.

on 4/5/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOOT! HG MASCARA BABY :) What caught my eye about this mascara was the olive oil and sweet almond oil in it! I put about 2 coats with this and I get the perfect full, soft, natural-looking lashes. It's easy to remove. I can't say much about holding a curl, but I have yet to try that! But I also can't stay much about the staying power because I usually wear this for only a few hours. It barely smudges or runs so that's awesome! :D I'll update about the curl and the staying power within 2 hours so yeah :)

on 2/21/2010 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ahhh this product sucked.....and flakes waste of money

on 2/10/2010 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I have a condition where my eyes are extremely irritated and my lashes fall out. This mascara makes my very sparse lashes look like I actually have some, and it helps to condition them with the olive oil. It is also suitable for people with sensitive eyes, and it does not cause irritation. This is the only mascara I can wear that doesn't make my condition worse! Other "healthy" or "natural" mascaras I have tried do not come close to this one as far as creating volume and providing ingredients that are beneficial. You should try this!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ok I'm a mascara junkie and I have bought so many of them including Dior Show and Givenchy as well as many other expensive brands. With patience this will give the look of Dior Show. They have carbon black which I purchased and it gave me a beautiful fanned out lash that was very thick and not crunchy. Very soft and pliable lashes. I have to say I plan to stick with this mascara. It's not too wet with the application. You can build it and for me I had no problems with flaking or clumping. I even received a compliment on my lashes from a MAC makeup artist...Enough said.

on 1/21/2010 6:40:00 PM

Big disappointment- even with multiple coats I could barely see any effect. Lots of flaking just a couple of hours after applying . It takes a lot of effort to remove it at the end of the day. I cannot say anything about the conditioning effects for my lashes because I discarded the tube after two uses.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Yes, this mascara is geared for a more natural look, but even so I get better results with Full n Soft. Also, it smudges by the middle of the day. I do like how it have olive oil in it though, because my lashes felt more conditioned when I removed it. As far as performance goes, it just didn't do it for me..nothing special. I've learned to stick with Neutrogena's skincare line, not their cosmetics.

on 12/10/2009 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It is an average mascara. I mean, it lengthens and it thickens but the colour is simply not dark enough. Good things are that it does not smudge and there is no clumps whatsoever. It provides a very natural finish but you can't expect drama from this. I think there must be better things out there, so I will not stick to it.

on 11/29/2009 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite mascara ever. It won't create really dramatic lashes, but it makes mine look full without any clumps, plus no raccoon eyes. Excellent for regular workday makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

again with the big brush