August 27, 2014 | 1850 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Infallible Lip Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a lip-anything junkie. I seriously need to stop buying them as they are crowding every makeup bag, pocket, and storage area I can keep my makeup! That being said, I have quite a lot of experience with lipglosses and this is a very nice one! It has everything I like in a lipgloss: shiny, beautiful color selection, plumping action, easily used applicator, and *I* personally enjoy a sticky texture - it gives your lips a little sexy "stick" when pouting those babies ;D

I would never buy another lipgloss again... IF this had SPF in it. :X

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by sleepydean

How do they get away with advertising this as 6 hours? I'd be pushing it to say it lasted 2 hours on me. I got it in the lightest color - 105 Petal and it was beautiful when I put it on in my car. That initial excitement didn't last long though as time went on it lost most of its lustre.

It has a menthol taste - which I assume has something to do with staying power? There is no ingredients list on the package, so I have no idea what is really in it.

I got this one on clearance for $6. Even that was a bit high. The only time I'd repurchase is if it went down to $2-3 on clearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ayukawa7m

Some may not like its sticky feeling, but it is the sticky that makes this staying long hours. I was so surprised to find out that it doesn't fall after my sipping cups of drink. It doesn't fall even if I rinse the mouth either. Even if I wipe my lips, it doesn't come off. Great for people like me who is lazy to reapply lipgloss! But there's still one thing that need to be mentioned: Do not reapply often or wipe the lips off because it could end up looking blotchy, and plus the shimmer, it could looks drying. I prefer the shades with fewer shimmer. Once applying, just leave them there and do not worry to bother.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by gehanbarry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this lipgloss in a beautiful red color. Absolutely gorgeous and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ananyasavur

Very sticky!!! I bought this so I could use it as a gloss on top of my matt lipstick. It ruined my lips - made them extremely dry!
I used it on my bare lips and it looks dreadful! Guess what you get for the price :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by trevor97

AWFUL!! GOOEY, STICKY AND TOTALLY UNNATURAL!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by stellar4217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried out several of these lipglosses in different colors and the results were pretty much the same. The color looked good & the texture was pretty good. I didn't find it too sticky or tacky feeling. I didn't even mind the applicator. The gloss is long wearing but when it does start to fade I was left w/that goop that you get in the inner corner of your lips when you're dehydrated (& I wasn't dehydrated). it looked gross. I had this experience w/each of the glosses i tried & i haven't experienced this w/any other glosses.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2009 6:31:00 AM More reviews by luc9999

I don't really like this lipgloss expecially because of the annoying wand. I don't particualry like the feel of it on my lips and I don't like the colour either so I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Applies sticky and not great for kissing/eating right after applying, but all in all, I like the way this gloss looks, and it does last a fairly long time with some degree of shine!

4 lippies and would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by MARTY2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased No. 115, a nice lite shimmering pink. I'm happy because it looks like a gloss, but stays on, & the color is true to the packaging. CON: it is a bit sticky, especially in the wind when hair sticks, but it IS a gloss!

Then I had a makeover today & came out with a whole new look for day & evening. I discovered that I was wearing the wrong makeup colors, thinking I was cool when I actually am warm, so the pink has to go. The aesthetician used mainly Mirabella cosmetics, and I loved them all. Wish I could find a review before I make a big purchase changing my foundation, eyes, lips, cheeks, etc. Anyone?