April 16, 2014 | 912 users online

Conditioner - Nioxin - Scalp Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2004 5:09:00 AM More reviews by jaimmie

Love this! My scalp feels tingly because of the mint in this product and the line definately helped with hair regrowth for me. be patient, it does really take about 3 months to see results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2004 9:38:00 PM More reviews by yovivbabe

This is my favorite of the Nioxin products that I've tried--very happy with it. After rinsing, my hair feels unusually supple and soft, without feeling limp. I'm not using it for thinning hair, but it does seem to prevent excess shedding on my clothes and in my brush. I wish I had found this stuff sooner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2004 3:06:00 PM More reviews by sonasgael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another on-the-fence review. I do like the scent, and this is a nice balance between moisturizing and detangling for me. However, when combined with the Bionutrient Protectives shampoo, my hair seemed flat, lifeless, and full of buildup. I actually prefer using this conditioner with other shampoos, but due to the price I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2004 7:45:00 PM More reviews by aileenie

I've just started using the Nioxin line after so many rave reviews. Been about 3 weeks on the products. So far, haven't noticed much of a difference. Definitely haven't stopped shedding! The price is very expensive for my budget, and the smell is horrible. Some like the mintiness, but it reminds me of herbal medicine. My sister even smelled it from afar. Other major downside, doesn't detangle my hair at all. I have to use the M&S conditioner in addition. The (pull-up) bottle not so convenient either. But since it's only been a few weeks, I'm willing to go till I run out and write an updated review. Plus side - Protectives Cleanser Shampoo. Definitely noticed the clarifying effects right away! Try the Moisture & Strength, super soft with just a little drop.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2004 2:50:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Wow! This stuff really rocks and is especially good for fine-haired or thinning haired ladies, without be medicinal like Rogain. The smell is minty bliss and I love the tingly feeling it delivers on the scalp. In my opinion, as good as the rest of the line is, this is what really does it. This conditioner is the centerpiece of the line, as it is supposed to be the most potent and it really packs a punch!!! Another winning product from Nioxin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 10:29:00 PM More reviews by miladymajor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another winner from Nioxin! When used with the Bionutrient Shampoo, this leaves my scalp oil-free and gives my hair great volume. I love the minty smell and tingly feeling my scalp gets - feels kind of like a mini spa treatment for your hair! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2004 8:05:00 PM More reviews by carre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i use scalp therapy in conjunction with the bionutrient protectives cleanser. after using these products for 3 months, both have made a huge difference in the look and feel of my hair- i no longer lose hair by the pile and my hair seems so healthy. i think that the trick with scalp therapy is to only use it on your scalp and use a separate conditioner for the rest of your hair or even over the scalp therapy (right now i like using wella lifetex depth charge with it). needless to say, i use this every time i wash and i love how it smells, how it leaves my roots conditioned but not oily and how much body it gives my hair. will not be without it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by gatinha321

I've used this off and on for the last 3-4 years but it hasn't been until this year that I started using Nioxin more consistently. I used to work in a hair salon as a SA and went through extensive Nioxin training when we began carrying it. My DH has been using it since he dated me while I was an SA. But I was never all that intrigued enough to use it on my own hair. I have to say though,
I love scalp therapy! It makes your scalp feel spectacularly minty and it makes my hair feel the way it does when it's freshly cut. It does a pretty good job of detangling as well. This is great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2003 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Smokeyjoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the way this makes my scalp feel so clean!! It also conditions and detangles my hair!! This is my number one conditioner for my scalp!! It also does not weigh my hair down. It's awesome!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2003 1:13:00 PM More reviews by mehan

I don't think this is a great conditioner but using it along with the shampoo and bionutrient protectives treatment I had noticable regrowth of hair at the temples. If you have thining hair you should try this.