July 22, 2014 | 1918 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by kgallahue

Lately I've been all about products that multi-task and baby oil is definately a multi-tasker! Instead of buying the name brand I just bought the Equate brand at Walmart for $2.12 for a big bottle. I love this stuff. It makes my skin very soft and lasts all through out the day. Right after the shower while my skin is still wet I put it on then pat my skin dry. I also put a little on before bed and wake up with smooth skin. Before I bought this though, I had read some reviews about how baby oil is a great makeup remover. Well everyone who said it was spot on because it works great getting off my waterproof eye makeup. If it gets in your eye yes it can make your vision a little blurry, but to make sure that I get all of the oil off my eye I go back and use my cleanser on my eye area and it washes away any oil residue. Baby oil is one of my new favorite products to use!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lau94

My boyfriends skin is really really soft but I just assumed his skin was naturally soft till he told me he uses johnsons baby oil! after that I had to try it myself and im glad I did. It makes my skin really really huggably soft.. like a baby. It does break me out if I apply too much though so just dont over do it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by DrZoidberg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A staple in my bathroom. Some of the things I use it for:
== a few drops on damp body skin will hydrate like nothing else. It absorbs rapidly - faster than most lotions, and leaves skin soooo soft.
== deep cleansing of my face. I apply just a few drops to a dry face. Massage in and follow with any foaming cleanser and a warm, wet washcloth. Over time, pores appear smaller and skin will benefit from such thorough, gentle cleansing. I am acne prone and this has NEVER broken me out. Not once.
== removes mascara with ease. Before your normal cleanser, smear a little oil on your fingertips. Very gently massage lashes between your fingers to "loosen" mascara. You can also use it on your eyeliner. Then use your normal cleanser to rinse away the oil/makeup.
== put a little on a cotton bud to clean your ears.
== try a little baby oil for removing sticky residue on the skin from a bandaid.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Shillise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Aloe Vera and Vitamin E baby oil.

I can't believe how many uses it has! You can use it before a shower to soften your skin, in the shower as a shave cream, after a shower as a moisturiser and as a eye makeup remover! - not to mention all the home uses it has (just google it!)

I think next time I will try the gel version, this one can get a little messy! I'd also like to try coconut oil after reading all the reviews on here.

I have very very dry cracked skin and this is just heaven, since using it I have found my skin has been soft, smooth and stays hydrated all day long (unlike other moisturisers). I usually use it in the shower, then apply a small amount just before I get out and then sit in my bathrobe while it soaks into my skin.

For $9 (approx) for 500ml it is a good buy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by VAmom

My DD learned a trick in the Navy-this is great for getting paint off your skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by xoj3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loooove this baby oil! I specifically use it to remove my mascara at night because I find that it's tricky to completely remove everything from your eyes without leaving a residue. Make SURE you do not get this product in your eye because it will completely distort your vision (as it did mine) just an FYI :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by DeliaDelyons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I uses J&J Baby Oil in Shea & Cocoa Butter for shaving. I have never gotten a closer shave or had such mositurized legs after shaving using any other product. I will always keep a bottle in my bathroom for in-shower use.

Not too fond of using out of the shower though... too greasy....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by RochelleRoyalty

-----Pros:-----
Great as makeup remover(for eyes&face)
Cheap(about $3 for 20oz~@ Target)
Doesn't burn
Versatile

-----Cons:-----
None

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is absolutely no need for eye makeup remover if you have baby oil in the house. Put some on a cotton ball, press it to your eye, then wipe it away. It's a great makeup remover because it removes almost every trace of makeup. It's cheaper than eye makeup remover as well. The bottle lasts a long time, too. A must-have!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

This one gets an emphatic "NO" from me- on all accounts and usages.
It's only 2 ingredients? Mineral oil and fragrance. NEXT!
It does NOT prevent or treat wrinkles as a previous reviewer stated- maybe only for the fact it will seal in moisture and a moisturized face develops less wrinkles than a dry face over time. Any facial cream or lotion can do this and more- and not at the expense of breaking you out like a hormonal teen.
I used some as a body oil after showering. It sealed in moisture alright: but at the expense of leaving me feeling greasy and full of filmy residue to get all over my clothes.
I can't even use this as a MU remover because ANY left over on the skin causes majorly clogged pores! Might as well use canola oil instead! Blech.