April 17, 2014 | 1895 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Long handled Kabuki

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Angie7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At the risk of disagreeing with all the rave reviews on this product, I must say that I do not like this brush very much. It is shedding quite a bit, though I just have used it a few times so it might just be "settling" in. It is soft, but in this sticky synthetic sort of way. I can not really describe. It does not pick up alot of pigment, and if you are using it on your face for powders, it will take forever to do your makeup because the brush diameter is TINY. I personally thought that $10 was too much for this brush, if you are buying it in the kit then it is a decent price for the quality. Saying that, the bamboo handle is very cute and the look of the brush is very cute. I think I will use this for traveling and leave my MAC 182 and 183 at home so I don't damage them. Even as a mineral makeup starter brush, I am sure that you can find a larger brush that will make up application easier for a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by camo4mamo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

GREAT PRODUCT.
1) it's amazingly soft.
2) it buffs out and applies my makeup evenly.
3) it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2008 12:16:00 PM More reviews by rozwielitka

Absolutely gorgeous!
Very, very soft and synthetic (vegan-friendly). Application of mineral foundation became very easy since I got this brush.
The price is so low when you compare it with quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by raynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

a good brush to apply the mineral fundations. can apply fundations very evenly and not caky. but i though its kinda too soft, i mean, not elastic or flexible enough. but a good brush to apply any powder cosmetics tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by kola626

I love this brush ,I have it for over a yr now and I wash it every week, it still stays sooooo soft. I use it with my EDM foundation and I adore it. Plus the fact that it isnt that large, you can still pack it in your purse and go!! Its $10 but still that price is good enough for me knowing that it will remain as soft even after a yr of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by dharbo

This is an AWESOME brush. It is just like BE's soft focus brush but more substantial plush. It applies mineral foundation up to medium coverage, in my opinion. I also use it to apply blush and all over colors and this deposits just the perfect amount and helps with blending. Definetely a luxurious brush for less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2008 11:34:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Solidly made kabuki brush for the money. I've used numerous kabukis that cost many times more (Smashbox, Cat Cosmetics, Japonesque). While this is made of synthetic fibers, the quailty is just as good as real fibers. No shedding, and the size is perfect for traveling.

I swapped for mine, but I'd gladly pay the $10 at EM.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

I love this brush, I use it to apply finishing powder, its so soft! I love it!

And only $10!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by erikamarie13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is fantastic. It is so soft and applies the minerals beautifully, leaving a soft focus finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by babieedoris

I HAVE to buy another two of these lovelies! I love love LOVE the way it applies everyday minerals and the way it feels on my face. It's like I'm using a fluffy cloud to apply my minerals. It feels AWESOME! This gives me wonderful coverage and did not deposit most of the minerals on the spot where I first touch the brush on my face. I ADORE the even and flawless coverage I get with this.