July 25, 2014 | 1393 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the sole reason I'm glad that I bought the Naked palette--otherwise, I would have never discovered this gem. Toasted is absolutely gorgeous, and if it's possible to have multiple HG shadows, this is one of 'em (BB Fawn is the other).

The color is gorgeous. It's a bronzy-neutral with enough shimmer to make it interesting but not at all OTT. It's amazing on its own but I'll usually pair it with Sin or a matte ivory color. It's sophisticated and makes my blue eyes look stunning.

The lasting power is as good as any other I've tried. Over a primer it lasts 12 hours easily.

I'm thrilled that this is permanent and available as a single, because I can imagine hitting pan on this one. It's worthy of the hype and positive reviews!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome shade! I love this so much. It's one of those shadows that you can wear alone and still look like you put a good amount of effort on your eye makeup. It's a bronzey shade that appears a bit rosy. It's difficult to explain but it's absolutely gorgeous! It's shimmery.. no glitter.. blends like a dream. Looks great on my NC35 skintone.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! This is seriously my favorite eyeshadow. It's gorgeous on my tan skin! I'm an NC42 and this isn't too light like Sin is. This is my favorite eyeshadow from the naked palette. I put this on from my lid to my crease with Virgin as my highlight, it's my go to eye makeup. I fell like it brightens my eyes and makes me look glowy. I definitely recommend this to everyone! (:

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by daydreaming141

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS COLOUR, i have warm brown indian skin and it suits my skin perfectly!!! its a stunning cool purple brown colour and is great for everyday wear or for a sexy smokey eye!!!

Its one of my ' hhhmmmm what colour shall i wear today???.........oh yeah TOASTED!!!' colours.

love it, love it, love it, love it!!!

possibly maybe a little more than my Mac satin taupe because it has that extra pzzzzazzzz to it.

i do feel that urban decay eyeshadows are really pricey though, amazing quality but pricey, so i tend to wait for them to go on sale and then buy away!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by teeheehee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is one of my most used eyeshadows ever! i lo0o0o0o0o0ve it. i dont even know how to describe it. its like a pink/purple/brown shimmer shade. it makes my eyes look nice & bright and awake. its very nicely pigmented also. i would def repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by tahiti33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eye shadow, it is the perfect brown/copper color. I got this in my naked palette and it is by far my most used shade! I would definitely recommend to those who prefer browns.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous shimmer it's like a medium copper color with shimmer. It's not glittery it just shines and looks so beautiful

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by teinesamoa88

This is one of my favorite colors in the UD Naked palette. I love to use it as a shimmer of color in the middle of my eyelid, then blend Hustle into the crease. A little goes a long way with this color and it goes on very smooth. Looks great on tan/olive skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Alright so I have been neglecting my Naked palette but I am trying to learn to appreciate it. This color is nice! Smooth and creamy and shimmery, as is par the course for UD eyeshadows. The color is actually quite unique, not sure I have any other colors quite like it in my eyeshadow collection. As others said, it's kind of a pinky brown. It's nice as a wash of color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I'm not a huge UD fan, but Toasted is one of my favourite eyeshadows. The texture is the best there is IMO - buttery smooth but not too soft, and very pigmented. It's a velvety texture - not glitter, just slight shimmer. The colour is an amazing multi-dimensional brown. Brown is such an inadequate word to describe it, but I really can't do any better. I love wearing this with UD Scratch.