February 1, 2015 | 2011 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by sherpa

I love this shadow. Normally I feel iffy to pay so much for eyeshadow but I decided to splurge on this and I'm glad I did. It's a beautiful colour, is super pigmented, and lasts all day for me. I'm not a big fan of the packaging, though, it feels a little cheap to me (if you get it as a single eyeshadow - I don't know if it's in any palettes or not).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

I must say, this is my all-time favourite shadow at the moment. It doesn't crease, its super pigmented, its gorgeous for everyday! I mean, this is like my, my dream shadow! This is the main reason I wanted the naked palette-for toasted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I bought the bronzer in Toasted and use that for a regular eyeshadow and love it! I didn't want to buy the entire eyeshadow selection, as it was more expensive and I knew I wouldn't use all the colors. The toasted compact is perfect and is the only color I need for the day. Love it, loooove it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a great shade, and would suit many skin-tones in my opinion. It's a warm copper that's not too heavy on orange tones so it's easier to wear. Has a shimmery, slightly frosty finish but isn't so harsh unless you pack on too much. Formula is smooth like many of UD's shadows and has excellent pigmentation with not alot of fallout. Looks good as a lid colour with 'Hustle' or 'Dark Horse' in the crease/outer corner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by ckaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my everyday eye shadow. Love it! To spice things up, this pairs great with a darker brown color on the crease of my eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful rosey coppery shade. Smooth pigmentation and blendability.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the sole reason I'm glad that I bought the Naked palette--otherwise, I would have never discovered this gem. Toasted is absolutely gorgeous, and if it's possible to have multiple HG shadows, this is one of 'em (BB Fawn is the other).

The color is gorgeous. It's a bronzy-neutral with enough shimmer to make it interesting but not at all OTT. It's amazing on its own but I'll usually pair it with Sin or a matte ivory color. It's sophisticated and makes my blue eyes look stunning.

The lasting power is as good as any other I've tried. Over a primer it lasts 12 hours easily.

I'm thrilled that this is permanent and available as a single, because I can imagine hitting pan on this one. It's worthy of the hype and positive reviews!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome shade! I love this so much. It's one of those shadows that you can wear alone and still look like you put a good amount of effort on your eye makeup. It's a bronzey shade that appears a bit rosy. It's difficult to explain but it's absolutely gorgeous! It's shimmery.. no glitter.. blends like a dream. Looks great on my NC35 skintone.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! This is seriously my favorite eyeshadow. It's gorgeous on my tan skin! I'm an NC42 and this isn't too light like Sin is. This is my favorite eyeshadow from the naked palette. I put this on from my lid to my crease with Virgin as my highlight, it's my go to eye makeup. I fell like it brightens my eyes and makes me look glowy. I definitely recommend this to everyone! (:

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by daydreaming141

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS COLOUR, i have warm brown indian skin and it suits my skin perfectly!!! its a stunning cool purple brown colour and is great for everyday wear or for a sexy smokey eye!!!

Its one of my ' hhhmmmm what colour shall i wear today???.........oh yeah TOASTED!!!' colours.

love it, love it, love it, love it!!!

possibly maybe a little more than my Mac satin taupe because it has that extra pzzzzazzzz to it.

i do feel that urban decay eyeshadows are really pricey though, amazing quality but pricey, so i tend to wait for them to go on sale and then buy away!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No