Urban Decay Toasted

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

on 9/19/2011 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's not surprising that Toasted has a 100% repurchase rating (almost unheard of on MUA) because this is a first-rate eyeshadow on all counts. It's a sort of plummy light brown/taupe colour with a slightly silver shimmer - really a bit difficult to describe. The finish is a flattering sheen that, at least to me, is perfectly wearable for daytime but can be really ramped up in a night-time look. The application and pigmentation are typical of UD's best efforts. For reference, I'm NW20 but I think this colour is probably universally flattering (hence that 100% rating).

on 9/18/2011 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Pretty color and amazing color payoffs.

on 9/15/2011 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this shadow. Normally I feel iffy to pay so much for eyeshadow but I decided to splurge on this and I'm glad I did. It's a beautiful colour, is super pigmented, and lasts all day for me. I'm not a big fan of the packaging, though, it feels a little cheap to me (if you get it as a single eyeshadow - I don't know if it's in any palettes or not).

I must say, this is my all-time favourite shadow at the moment. It doesn't crease, its super pigmented, its gorgeous for everyday! I mean, this is like my, my dream shadow! This is the main reason I wanted the naked palette-for toasted.

on 8/23/2011 11:06:00 PM

I bought the bronzer in Toasted and use that for a regular eyeshadow and love it! I didn't want to buy the entire eyeshadow selection, as it was more expensive and I knew I wouldn't use all the colors. The toasted compact is perfect and is the only color I need for the day. Love it, loooove it!

on 8/19/2011 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great shade, and would suit many skin-tones in my opinion. It's a warm copper that's not too heavy on orange tones so it's easier to wear. Has a shimmery, slightly frosty finish but isn't so harsh unless you pack on too much. Formula is smooth like many of UD's shadows and has excellent pigmentation with not alot of fallout. Looks good as a lid colour with 'Hustle' or 'Dark Horse' in the crease/outer corner.

on 8/10/2011 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my everyday eye shadow. Love it! To spice things up, this pairs great with a darker brown color on the crease of my eyelids.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Beautiful rosey coppery shade. Smooth pigmentation and blendability.

on 7/22/2011 6:28:00 PM

This is the sole reason I'm glad that I bought the Naked palette--otherwise, I would have never discovered this gem. Toasted is absolutely gorgeous, and if it's possible to have multiple HG shadows, this is one of 'em (BB Fawn is the other).

The color is gorgeous. It's a bronzy-neutral with enough shimmer to make it interesting but not at all OTT. It's amazing on its own but I'll usually pair it with Sin or a matte ivory color. It's sophisticated and makes my blue eyes look stunning.

The lasting power is as good as any other I've tried. Over a primer it lasts 12 hours easily.

I'm thrilled that this is permanent and available as a single, because I can imagine hitting pan on this one. It's worthy of the hype and positive reviews!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome shade! I love this so much. It's one of those shadows that you can wear alone and still look like you put a good amount of effort on your eye makeup. It's a bronzey shade that appears a bit rosy. It's difficult to explain but it's absolutely gorgeous! It's shimmery.. no glitter.. blends like a dream. Looks great on my NC35 skintone.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products