Bourjois Volume Clubbing

3.2

what drew me 2 this product was the packaging, it looked very promising! how wrong i was

HATE IT!
made my lashes clumpy as hell and spider looking. had a nightmare tryna take it off as well

and in the bin it went :)

This is the worst mascara ever! It made my lashes clumb together and when I tried to remove it, my lashes fell out or just broke! It might be something for you when you like spidery eyes but for me it's just a waist of money..

This mascara was so-so. It's not awful. It does tend to turn lumpy and clumpy unless you apply very carefully and comb out the lashes quickly. The real downside is it will NOT come off at the end of the day. So I end up with it in my eyes trying to remove it. I got it on sale and I'm glad. I wouldn't repurchase. Back to my YSL Faux Cils.

I love the packaging on this mascara... Very flashy and pretty. The product isn't as great... Made my lashes VERY clumpy and the mascara stayed on for days.... HATED IT!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have long eyelashes but they're blonde so I'm always looking for something that is super black and volumizing. I bought this at Ulta and loved it the first time I bought it. People always ask me if I have falsies on when I use this. I bought a second tube and found it to be really goopy, but after a few days of using it, it was fine. Sometimes you have to scrape the brush alittle and remove the excess. It has a huge brush and a nice scent. It doesnt flake, it's almost good as Diorshow, imo. Works best if you already have long or thick lashes, and have a little patience.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i like my lashes to look full and long, so this does the job. the brush is massive, and this works best i find. i always use eyelash curlers and this really defines the lash. it can clump, but if you practise and only put on one or two coats i find i dont get that many clumps. would reccommend.

If you want natural looking lashes...DON'T buy this!
It makes lashes very very clumpy!
I love dramatic lashes but all this does is coat each lash in tons of mascara with no definition or length so you end up with just clumpy stumps as lashes!
It works better if you use a mascara that lengthens and defines first, and then use the Bourjois Volume Clubbing one to add volume :)

This was a waste of money, whatever the ingredient is in this that makes it stay on also makes it fibrous and clumpy. My lashes were stuck together, spidery and awful. No volume at all!

I work in a club and I'm constantly in search of the perfect WOW mascara since I don't have the patience to apply falsies nightly. After giving in and purchasing this despite alot of mixed reviews I have to say I love it. It is a bit thinner then typical mascara and the wand does bring out alot of product but I've discovered a full proof method that works for me.

1) Apply normal every day mascara; for me thats either Badgirl Lash or Lash Blast.
2) Remove wand from Volume Clubbing
3) Scrap down the sides of the wand against the top; meaning the sides in between the sets of bristles.
4) Apply Volume Clubbing like a top coat.
5) Get Perfect Lashes! :)

I find the formula too thick, and the brush picks up a lot of product. For best results, wipe the brush with a tissue to remove excess product, and then apply one coat to your lashes. If you donít wipe the brush, the excess product will cause the lashes to clump. Removing the excess will help lengthen and thicken the lashes and add plenty of volume

Popular Mascaras