BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 12/16/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Not as good as sun beam colouring wise for me, but still a great product in terms of effect and consistency. I tend to use this in winter when I'm paler and I need a little lift from my dull skin. I find that the glitter is a little more apparent in this one than sun beam, but it is by no means flecks/chunks of glitter.

Not sure if I'll repurchase, but I'll probably end up changing by tune when I finish my bottle (which lasts a very very long time).

My friend bought me this for my birthday. She swore by it and told me that it was one of her favourite Benefit products. I always looked over this product because I thought that it would be overly-illuminating and fake-looking.. But it isn't! My friend showed me how to use it: dab a few a little specks on the cheekbone, a few dots on the outer corners of the eyes, a little bit under the brow bone, and then you gently pat it to blend it in.. And voila! My face looks dewy and healthy. The look is very natural. The pink tone of the product really works well with my fair, slightly rosy skin tone. I will definitely continue to use it. I also believe that the bottle will last me a very long time as it takes so little to get the illuminated effect! Good job Benefit.

on 12/13/2013 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I actually thought this was a beautiful light pink color, that looked nice on my fair skin. However, I hate the packaging, it's just like a finger nail polish, and honestly so is the texture of the product. I found it really hard to blend, I've had better luck with powder highlighters. I returned it for something else.

on 12/9/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

While I looove all things shiny, sparkly and luminous, I don't love glitters on my face. High Beam was too metallic anyway, and the color a bit too cool toned for my neutral-warm skin.

on 12/7/2013 3:10:00 PM

This is a very good and a very natural luminizer. The only bad side, it breaks me out if I use it everyday :(

on 11/22/2013 5:31:00 AM

I absolutely love this! Best highlighter ever! I will repurchase

on 11/21/2013 7:59:00 AM

I have tried a lot of highlighters and this is my favorite by far. Some highlighters are too heavy and too white. The pink tone blends perfectly into my skin. Plus it's lightweight so it isn't really noticeable which is exactly what you want a highlighter to be - subtle.

on 11/16/2013 8:33:00 PM

I had been eyeing this product for about 3 months now and when the holiday "little love potions" pack came out I decided I would give it a try. It gives you a dewy look with not too much shimmer, looks very natural. However I though this product was too oily for my combination skin. I think I will use it occasionally more than an everyday thing.

on 11/12/2013 7:30:00 PM

I would buy this again but in the deluxe sample only. Reason being I only need a very small amount to get the look I want so it is lasting me ages. I really love the icy pink colour it is great for my cool skin tone NW20-N1 for reference. I got this in a swap from a really nice person and I'm so glad I did because I was very happy with MaryLou Manizer and really wasn't looking for a highlighter. Once I finally tried it I can see why so many like it. A pro for me is it does not make me oily in fact this absorbs right in so if this is making you oily maybe cut back on how much you use because I would think I'd be a disco ball had I used enough to get oily from this.

I apply to my cheekbones, cupids bow, and temple area and it looks great with a plummy blush like NARS Sin to a pinky peach like Tarte's Glisten. It looks awesome with any blush I have used so far. Plus a few dabs really does go a long way with this. I still have a ton of product and a Watts Up that I got for my B-day on Sephora, so I'm looking forward to that since that looks closer to MaryLou. But honestly I am loving this pink. I apply where I want the light to hit and it looks lovely. Great highlighter it lasts ages and is just a great colour that I really like. This was really a must try for me and I was happily surprised with this highlighter. Definitely Recommended!

on 11/3/2013 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

highlights your eyes and makes them look big and bright! I like the packaging a lot. It works the a lot like Clinique Touch Base for eyes in Petal Shimmer, but High Beam goes on easier and stays on longer. Also,it works a lot better than Revlon skin lights highlighter, which are terrible! I will buy again when I run out.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products