December 20, 2014 | 1059 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by OliviaPatterson

I really do love this mascara! I find on me that it definitely lengthens and voluminizes, it doesn't flake or smudge (as long as you apply it cleanly because it does take a little while to dry). The one downside I found with this product is that the formula is quite thick compared to other drugstore mascaras - the result being clumping if you don't apply it carefully! Bottomline though - love this product! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Lakkert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is awesome! I have tried a lot of mascaras, both drugstore and high end ones and this beats them all. It gives great volume and length without sticking all the lashes together. The brush and consistency are both wonderful and it does no clump or flake at all. It keeps the curl from an eyelash curler very weel, altough you won't need one cause this mascara gives a nice curl itself. Probably the best make up product i've ever tried :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried many mascaras over the years, but I keep coming back to this one. I buy the one with the curved brush in black, and love the dramatic look it gives my eyes. I have rather long lashes and find that the curved brush helps to style the lashes in a flattering way. My only complaint is the brush comes out with a lot of product on it, so I find myself wiping the excess off into the tube which builds up after a while and makes the bottle a bit messy. Like all mascaras, after a few months the formula starts to go thick and clumpy and it needs replacing. I don't mind though... There's nothing better than applying a brand new mascara. Overall, I love this mascara mainly for its brush. Until I find a better mascara, I'll continue to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by ckapp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This review is for the waterproof version....

I need all the help I can get in the lash department; I have sparse stubby lashes, with really oily lids and my eyes are very sensitive to boot. I have always had a hard time finding a mascara that would help compensate for the above but it looks like I finally have.

This mascara is suited for those that want a natural, soft, fluttery lash look; it's not particularly volumizing but it lengthens beautifully and it holds a curl like a dream. It separates and coats each lash without clumping. The brush is lightweight and the bristles are soft which helps with the application. This is my everyday, work appropriate mascara and it's absolutely lovely.

I live in The Netherlands and waterproof mascara is a must and this stuff does not budge but it does come off easily if I use Bioderma or Avene makeup remover (granted I usually only have to use one coat).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by ellasaunders

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite mascara, and I've had quite a lot! If you want natural looking eyelashes I'd choose this one, it makes my eyelashes really long and thick without clumping or looking too black. It also lasts for absolutely ages! Can't recommend it highly enough:-)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by alf04

This is a good mascara, nothing special on me, it's ok for the price but i hate the packaging it feels so old and cheapy...great for people who wants just a good mascara without spending too much

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG mascara. Leaves my lashes long and full. Easily build able. Doesn't smudge. Great price and always finishes off my makeup nicely

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by BlankDocument

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to mascara,
It performs well on both price and quality and I have been re-purchasing for years!
Defiantly gives lots of VOLUME without clumping, and keeps its true-black colour

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by tzuki

It's cheap and great for my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by frankie1980

i love this classic mascara, fab for my long lashes as I love the thick look. I easily get couple of months before dying out. Price is amazing for the quality. Be careful on lower lashes can sometimes imprint.