August 21, 2014 | 1850 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by LidiaFerlina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Good water. this is so true called as miracle water.
Makes my skin brighter
but what i dont like is all about the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by kwill2013

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! Before buying skin care products, I do research. Also, I am not one to buy a product unless there are scientific facts supporting some sort of improvement. My routine used to consist of using a good cleanser (although now the oil cleansing method), toning (Perricone ... which I still love) and exfoliation (Retin A at night). My skin is better than average just by using this routine and a SPF sunscreen of 25 and above. But, now I use the Facial Treatment Essence instead of my regular toner and my skin looks plump and has a glow (ass all the other reviewers have said). Because of this I purchase some other SKII products as well. The masks are amazing as is the essential power moisturizer. Anyways, they are pricey but nothing has done for my skin what this has. At first I thought what is Patera... sounds gimicky (sorry about the spelling). But, it actually works( and this from someone who really just thought only Retin A can make actual changes). Patera is packed with nutrients and my skin has been transforming in front of my eyes. It seems that the old dull skin has been replaced with new more translucent skin ... just as the product promises. Anyways, that is how it has worked for my skin. As I said, I do research ... one thing I know is that it is difficult to take skin care reviews from what others have experienced and expect the same results. Everyone's skin is so unique. But, it does work for me just as I said it does. For others it might not . Generally, what I do is look at percentages .... the SKII product line is rated pretty high by the users on this sight. Most of the reviews are positive and mention the things I have said (a glow and translucencey). For me the SKII products are worth it ... I have had better results with this than with professional facials and IPL. If you can purchase just one thing from this product line I would purchase the Facial Treatment Essence .... it is transforming. Then I would purchase the moisturizer, serums and masks. I have not yet had one bad experience or been disappointed in any of my purchases.

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by ShineeBee

I really want to like this product, but unfortunately, my skin doesn't like it. I have combination, acne prone skin which is quiet sensitive. I brought this because it said to regulate sebum and help with hydrating and increase skin radiant. But upon first application i immediately noticed my skin goes red. After persisted usages i noticed red bumps on my skin which is a sign that my skin doesn't like it. However, this stuff does make your skin glow this healthy radiant that even other complimented me on that. But due to my skin sensitivity, I will not repurchased.

Pros:
- Radiant, skin
- Pores less noticeable

Cons
- Skin inflammation
- Red bumps on face

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LoveMakeUpEver2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is life saver for my sensitive, oily, acne-prone, yet dehydrated skin. Since my skin is acne-prone and dehydrated, I do still need moisturizer, but a LOT of them just break me out. This FTE is light enough, yet moisturing enough, that my skin improved SO much all my friends and family notice and compliments my skin.
I used SK-II exclusively last year, and I no longer have acne-prone skin :) In the morning, I used Facial Treatment Cleanser (soft foaming cleanser) Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, Brightening Derm Specialist and sunscreen. In the evening, I used SKII oil cleanser, facial treatment cleanser, facial treatment lotion, brightening derm specialist, and either lift emulsion or whitening source skin brightner, or signs cream. Basically I have tried all the SK-II products except their eye film, skin refining treatment, "ultimate revival' series, and signs up-lifter. If you suffer from acne, and is oily skinned, but still dehydrated, please give SK-II a try. I've used SK-II for past 2.5 years, I dont really notice that "amzingness" anymore, because my skin is so used to pitera products, so I'll try some other skincare and come back to SK-II again when my skin is used to other products.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by pinksugarbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I belong to the side of users for whom this product does not suit. The 1st bottle didn't do anything for me. Thinking that my skin needed a longer time to see the effects of this so-called 'miracle water', I bought a second bottle when I finished the first one.

Big mistake.

During the 1st week onto my 2nd bottle, my skin did glowed and my boyfriend commented that I look radiant. However this radiance may be induced by the beginning of skin irritation that caused my complexion to look ruddier than usual (normally my skin is quite pale). Within a couple of days of this radiance, my skin started to feel really tight and dry on the surface. At the same time, oil production seemed to have increased. The worst part is, my skin started to break-out around my chin and forehead! I was horrified as I haven't had an outbreak like this since puberty! And I'm now in my mid-30s!

SKII? Never again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett2

I love the SKII range. I came across it about a month ago so decided to use it a few weeks before posting comments. My skin has a new glow to it, its pretty amazing. I have good skin, very clear but it has always been sensitive. The SKII range is amazing on. I use the treatment essence post cleansing with the foam cleanser and toning with the clear lotion. I used to apply it with my hands but I prefer to press it in with a cotton pad. It does mean you use more but I find it more effective and a better way to apply. Love this! My wallet is not loving that I am now addicted to the range as very expensive, but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by surai

Wow!!!! I was convinced to buy it after my BF's mom recommended this to me. She said the main ingredient was from Japan and was discovered to have this anti-aging properties which was seen on older Japanese women..I hesitated at first because it's really pricey..Glad I bought it finally. I am now on my 7th week, I use it almost every night (sometimes I missed using it like 2x a week)..I hate the smell at first, but now I'm used to it. At least, they're not using fragrance to mask it which may actually be bad for the skin..My face is more supple, with the glow and the right level of moisture. The oiliness on my nose is reduced. I also noticed that my acne marks fades faster now (I am using Clinique Dark Spot Corrector)..just looooove it! I hope the effect will last on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by lanzarote9012

Wow, this product is either a love or hate thing. I guess some people can really react with it, and some people really love this sort of essence. I had very good experiences with it, I don't use it everyday because itis very expensive. I use it on nights when I know I will stay up late, or before days my skin needs an extra lift. I have acne prone skin, but this doesn't break me out, it definitely helps with the blemishes, it refines skin texture and makes me glow.
Yes the smell is a bit iffy but I can deal with that :) I love this product, but yes some people can have horrible reactions, so try a sample first!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by alinalin

very expensive, very promising advertisement, very tempted to try, and i made a purchase on the mini product which cost me 20sgd
and didnt work. either my skin is at maximum condition or it just doesnt work.
and cause breakout on my forehead (small bumps) - which means allergy?
will pass it to my mum

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by mimihoco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been a big fan of this product, using it for at least 5 years. This product really makes your skin dewy and youthful. I have stopped buying it because of the continuous increase in price that feels like faster than the nyc real estate. It contain a paraben. I deducted 2 stars for these reasons.