E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This brush is so awful at applying concealer- but it's wonderful as a lip brush! I have a hard time using red lipstick, and this brush helps me apply it evenly.

This brush is too tiny to do anything on my face. It's too small to get my undereye circles, and I use my fingers to blend concealer on my blemishes. I do, however, find use for this to clean up around my cuticles after applying nail polish.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I recently wanted to start building my brush collection because I started using mineral makeup. I can't get over how well this little brush works! It's super soft, yet stiff enough to apply an adequate amount of coverage over blemishes. I haven't had any shedding problems with it either.
I'll definitely be sticking with this brand :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I did like this concealer brush, and it worked for a while. It was quite a small brush which was great to get small corners and ridges on my face and it didnt pick up excess product. It also took a long time to do my under-eye circles so i wouldnt recommend it. However, the glue which held the brush and the handle broke so it only lasted a week. Also, the bristles were quite hard and were not soft on my skin :(

I use this brush for smudging liner and shadow on the lower lash line. It's as good as my Sonia Kashuk smudge brush for that! As a concealer brush? Well, maybe for small spot concealing, but there are much better brushes for that. As a smudge or liner brush for the lower lash line, it's great!

To start off, I do not use this as a concealer brush. I find it is really too small to do anything for undereye circles. However, it is a great eyeliner brush! I use it with my Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner and it is perfect for lining my eyes with a natural look. And it's so cheap compared to all the other eyeliner brushes and much thinner than my angled Ecotools brush which suits my small eyelids better.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Serves it's function of spot concealing blemishes. Since the brush is small it doesn't pick up an excessive amount of product. It's too small for concealing under eye circles though. I tried and you can, it takes forever. This also makes a great lip brush.

This is alright as a concealer brush. However it tends to push around pigment rather than apply it where you want it. For the record, I use cream concealer.

Better as a lipstick brush. Also good as a nail brush. For $1, who cares? Find a good use for it, I'm sure you'll come up with something.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this brush! Its a very small almost the size of a pinky nail, actually smaller. So i find it works best for 1. Very precise concealing or 2. Detail eye work. I love using this brush for cream liners or applying or blending cream shadows or applying liner or shadows to lower lash line, or smudging liners, can even be used to apply precise outer v shadows. So if u need a concealer brush 4 normal areas this is way to small (try elf $3 studio concealer brush- great 4 concealer work) but 4 any of the jobs ive mentioned above, its great. Thats why i have 4 of these. I use them so much! Ive been lucky to recieve basically the same brush bc the only problem i have with elf is the brush quality is inconsistent. But at $1 ill take the risk. Thats why i wish i could buy their brushes in the stores bc that way i could check them 1st bc dealin with customer service over $1 is annoying to me. I know its only $1 but it will add up. But all 4 i have are great- no problems! Cruelty free affordable multi purpose great brush! I love u elf!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It's way too small to be a concealer brush, maybe for random spots, but I don't really have a lot of spots to cover in the first place...
Like the person below me said, I use this to apply cream eyeshadow to the corner of my eyes or on my lower lash line.

Popular Makeup Brushes