Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 12/14/2010 9:27:00 PM

A very good liner, I get it in Black. It lasts quite awhile w/o running or streaking, it also glides on very well w/o tugging at your eyes. =)

on 11/24/2010 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

impressive lasting power. i love the charcoal color. the smudger is also great. awesome price.

This used to be my HG. It was an upgrade from the pencil I was using previously. It comes off too easily and quickly. The cap at the smudger end falls off and is very small. I don'r recommend it.

on 11/3/2010 5:57:00 PM

Gives me raccoon eyes wayyy too quickly. By the end of the day it looks like I have black eyeshadow under my eyes.
It says waterproof on the packaging, but it's definitely not!
The packaging is bad too. The cap for the sponge tip falls off easily and it's a hassle to keep track of.
Maybe this is good for a beginner in makeup, because it glides on easily.

on 10/21/2010 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Terrible. Smudges and wears off veryyy easily. Doesn't even last more then an hour. Breaks off very easily and I hate the rounded end. I like angles better. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

on 10/2/2010 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I strongly dislike this eyeliner. I am very open to all sorts of brands and types of eyeliner, but this is not one of my favorites. The cons of this product are: it is not retractable. If you twist up too much, it's stuck that way, therefore it's more prone to breakage. It runs, doesn't have long lasting color, and I find it at times it does not want to go on. Once it finally does, it doesn'teven last, so this is not something I would recommend. I know that this was not a fluke in the mix because I in fact DID repurchase this eyeliner - twice - and had the same results.
I wouldn't suggest this to a friend.

on 9/19/2010 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

As soon as I applied this to my eyelids, little pieces began to break off. I will definitely never use it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I am on the fence with this eyeliner. It does go on very smoothly and not too dark so for fair skinned people you can get a great application......however it does not last very long and smudges migrating below the point of application. If I didn't constantly "check" on it through out the day, by evening time I would have racoon eyes. Pretty disappointing as I love the way I can apply it to get a light or dark look.

on 9/6/2010 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very easy to apply. If you hate how difficult regular pencils can be this is a must have. It can smudge a bit throughout the day. I have found its best use is on your water line, or paired with a liquid liner with felt tip. When I pair it with Revlon Colorstay it can last through night and day, for a nice vivid liner combo.

on 8/18/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love how smooth it goes on, I don't mind re-applying. I ran out of mine a couple days ago, but I will not repurchase. I found another brand I like better.