Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

on 12/27/2011 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Holy Jesus goodness, I frickin love this body butter!!! One of my besties got it for me for Xmas after we took a walk through Sephora and i was so surprised to see this product in there. I've read about soap & glory products on blogs and I couldnt find any in Hawaii. For moisturizing products, I def prefer cream/body butters over lotions just because i feel like they do a better job at moisturizing my body compared to lotions. The consistency doesn't bother me at all. I love the smell of this body butter! Its fruity yet isn't too sweet; like cheap drugstore body sprays. The scent lasts on your body for ages and it makes my skin feel so soft. I apply this all over my body after I shower. The scent is so refreshing. Seeing previousnl reviewers before me say that the scent smells like miss dior Cherie makes me wanna check out that perfume. Once Im done with this huge tube (my friend got me the 10.1 fl oz tub), def gonna was to Sephora to buy one for myself! Love love love!

on 11/11/2011 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Ok all you Miss Dior Cherie lovers, you *HAVE TO* get this! It smells *exactly* like that perfume! If you don't want to shell out big$$ here's a great alternative and you can't go wrong. The scent lasts & lasts, the products itself is heavenly, never greasy yet moisturizing. I don't get the bleh reviews for this one. If you don't want to make a heavy investment, get the travel size one it's only $5 at Sephora -if I don't deplete Sephora's supply first that is -LOL. The reviews for it there are great:
HIGHLY recommended from me, Miss Picky.

on 11/3/2011 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love the consistency of this butter. It's rich and creamy yet sinks right in without a greasy feel. The smell is pleasant but a bit strong so I would tone it down a bit if I could. Otherwise, a great product.

on 10/23/2011 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My only complaint of this product is it has a very thick consistency, I was expecting it to be creamier when I bought it but I guess it is a body 'butter' and not a 'cream' so never mind!
But this product does smell amazing, I got it in a christmas set last year and I still have quite a lot of it left, it does what it is suppose to do. Not sure if I will repurchase it or not as I do love my Body Shop body butters, but the smell might draw me back.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I went a bit crazy buying Soap & Glory stuff a few months ago because I love the packaging. This is one of my more regrettable purchases.
As a moisturizer I found this this to be avarage, it did make my skin a bit softer but not dramatically. I do have very dry skin though. It sinks in reasonably quickly and is quite light compared to other butters I have used. The big problem I have with it is the scent. It has a very strong, very cheap, synthetic smell to it which I found really off putting.

on 10/6/2011 9:08:00 AM

This is my all-time favorite bodylotion! It absorbs quickly, smells wonderful and leaves my skin sillky soft :)

Soap & Glory is also a cruelty free brand, which is an essential to me.

on 10/1/2011 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this body butter it smells great and you only need a small amount to go a long way and it lasts for ages and moisturizes brilliantly and I use it most days have rapidly become a fan of the whole soap and glory range.

on 9/27/2011 1:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my HG moisturizer lately.It smells so delicious and so sexy. It smells EXACTLY like Dior Miss Cherie perfume. It makes my skin soft like butter while leaving behind a nice sheen and a beautiful scent. I love using it on my legs. I"m really impressed by how well it soaks into my skin. Because it is so scented I wouldn't suggest using a perfume immediately after this. It takes a while for the scent to disappear on the skin so any perfume may clash with this.

on 9/20/2011 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love love love the righteous butter! It smells so nice and it really lasts on your skin rather than fading away after a while like most other butters I have tried. I have really dry and sensitive skin so this was perfect and hydrating. I also suffer from two small patches of eczema on my legs and found that after using this a couple of times a week it had completely gone and felt really smooth.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My BF bought me this one when I asked him to visit Harvey Nichols, it came with PINK(my favourite color) packaging and unique pop art. I love this body butter. moisturizing my very dry skin type and it comes with BIG oz, very worth it, even i'm still keeping this one, for almost two years, this body lotion still works fine. I love the smell, very very luxurious and fresh. Unfortunately, its pricey. it was cost IDR 195.000(in Indonesian Rupiah) when my BF bought this one two years ago. So i would buy others to my body butter or lotion. Other body butter or lotions that i recommend you(which are no less than this soap and glory) are :
Wicked Sista Original version of Bath and Body Works the yellow color : very very great and unique smell, it's not expensive and comes with very cute packaging.
or Marks and Spencer Aloe Vera Body Butter
Big Oz, compact body butter packaging, very fresh and natural smell,the price is expensive BUT NOT as expensive as this Soap n' Glory.
This Classic lotion comes with BIG pump bottle and smells like a bouquet has fresh and soft fragrance and off course not pricey. MY BEST LOTION EVER!!!! but hard to find it out again.
for another wicked sista body lotion, i recommend you Wicked Sista Body Butter, i ever bought the Coconut version and it was great, as great as the body shop but it has more fancy look packaging and less cheaper.

Popular Lotions / Creams