January 31, 2015 | 2065 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - Photo Finish Light

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is (obviously) lighter than the original, and it doesn't have as much of a slip, it feels much better, and absorbs a lot faster. i don't find this makes my make up last longer or control my oiliness tho, so i wouldn't repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by lindsaymahn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this primer. It wasn't until I out and purchased a different brand how badly this was breaking me out. On top of that it really wasn't even doing that great of a job fighting the oil. I think smashbox had the right idea when they came out with their primers however, many many others have done a better job.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by 600pounds

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, I got a sample of this product and used it a few times. I have oily skin and it doesn't help control oil at all. Soon after I apply foundation, it gets oily after. And that's the main reason I sampled the product. However, it does provide a smoother base for the foundation but I already have smooth skin...

Even though this feels light, I think it might be clogging my pores because I am noticing whiteheads on my chin. And my skin has always been pristine.

Overall mediocre.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

I am on the hunt for a good primer and I do like this one, although I don't see much difference between this and others I've tried (Lancome, Tarte, Avon Magixx). It, like the others, creates a smooth surface for foundation, controls the oilies, and helps make up really last. The thing I had to learn was the correct amount to use. It only takes a tiny bit, less than 1/2 of the size of a TicTac. Anymore than that, it balls up & it negates all of the wonderful things it does! My fac then becomes an oil slick and makeup disappears in a few hours.
I would love this IF it had SPF. I also think it maybe overpriced when there doesn't seem to be much difference in the primers I've tried. It all depends on your preference to the "feel" of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by reesesilverstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best primer if you wear sunblock. It's the only one I've tried that combats the oil and prevents it from ruining my makeup. Definitely a keeper in this TX heat.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading so much reviews about this primer, I decided to buy it. I have oily skin and this primer is magical! :) My face starts shining a little after 3-4-5 hours (without Smashbox it strats after 1 hour), so definetely buy it if you have oily skin! ;) The only thing I really don't like is the smell, but...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by dmzahm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am SHOCKED that more people don't find this product FANTASTIC! I have "shiny" skin all the time. I used their Photo Finish Oil Free first. Yuck. The Photo Finish LIGHT is the way to go. Apply after skin care regiment. Wait 2 minutes...and watch the magic. It keeps all my makeup in place. AND I don't shine at all...ALL DAY. Great product. It took me 8 primers before I found this godsend. I have repurchased 2x now.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by littleleah5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

its a nice primer. does the job, not sure if it breaks me out or not. price is too high.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by nguyenhk27

I started using this product 2 Weeks ago. I have tried many primers that would help control the oil and this one is the one that worked for me. My face usually gets oily about an hour to two hours after I put on my makeup. With this primer I noticed my face doesn't get as oily and I can go about four to five hours before I have to blot the oil off my face. It does help my makeup lay a little longer. The only problem with this product is the school glue smell when you first apply it on. I like that it is matte and makes my skin look flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by handis