NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 11/13/2010 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like the color, but that's about it. The color is so sheer that you have to build up layers and layers. Its really creamy so the color slides off and is gone after 2 hours, then leaves behind tones of glitter. No scent. I can only imagine that it may last longer on dry skin since it is so creamy. NYC creamstick blushes are way better pigmented and longer lasting.

on 10/24/2010 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I don't like this very much... so far, the cult-favorite Orgasm has no impressed me, sad to say. But I have yet to try the powder blush and I'm a bit powder blush girl. Uh... this is was REALLY REALLY PINK! Yes, I do like pink, and I heard this was quite natural, but it was too pink for my skin. Usually pink powder blushes work quite nicely on me, so maybe I'll try that before I say Orgasm is an absolute fail. It's kind of too frosty and it looks so unnatural on me. I just really don't like it.

on 10/8/2010 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Way too shimmery!!!! Whoa...not good with someone with oily skin as it just makes me look like a oil painting by the end of the day. This really enlarges my pores too. I had to get rid of this product fast.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Don't really know how to feel about this product..don't hate it, don't love it, kinda regret that i bought the multiple and not the normal blush.
The colour is nice, but i don't like the texture... It's cakey, and doesn't go on smoothly!
Next time I think i'll just go for the powder orgams bush!

on 10/5/2010 4:20:00 PM

I love the Orgasm powder blush and thought this would be a nice addition. It does show up great on my skin, but does not last at all. Plus, the formula is too thick for my taste. Not the worst of the multiples, but definitely not the best. Stick with the powder if you like the Orgasm line.

on 10/2/2010 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have the mini size of this product and I thought I would get more color from "Multiple" than the Orgasm blush. I was wrong. The color is so pretty but on my NC40 skin it just falls flat. It was super greasy and waxy...made me feel like I was going to break out just from using it.

on 9/10/2010 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I don't quite know what to say about this product- sometimes I really like it and sometimes I feel like my cheeks have transformed into disco balls. I bought it mostly because I'd heard a lot of hype about how amazing it was, so I decided to pick one up when I was in the US (since they cost about twice as much in Australia and NARS is already quite pricey). I decided to buy the Multiple version because it seemed I'd get more bang for my buck, but I wish I'd tried the regular blush now, I think it might have a better colour to glitter ratio. With the Multiple, it does sometimes feel like I've glitterbombed my face, especially if I try to get the colour a bit deeper. It's OK on the eyes and I do use it there, but I don't like it much on my lips. Lately I've been using this in combination with another blush for colour, but that seems to kind of defeat the point.

on 9/8/2010 11:25:00 AM

I actually like this product. At first, I thought it was too light for me, and swiping it on my hand I only got a ton of shimmer. But when the SA tried it on my cheeks, I was in love! It looks like a glow from within, the name is very apt for the effect it has on my cheeks. This shade is a whole lot lighter than its powder version (which I also love), but it blends well with my NC30 AAB skintone. Only drawbacks are the texture and staying power - I have to pile on a lot of this to make the color show up and stay there (unlike shades such as Maui or Cannes, which really get a lot of tint from one swipe). But I like the effect of this shade on me, and I'm holding on to it for keeps :)

on 8/18/2010 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product has no staying power. I don't have oily skin and have never had problems with cream blushes fading so quickly. Almost within the hour the blush has disappeared.
I've tried setting it with the orgasm blush but on my skin it looks bright and excessive.

on 8/17/2010 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The same beautiful, suits-everyone colour of the blush in a handy stick form. I've heard some people complain about the texture of the Multiples - that they're too drying and not creamy enough. I don't find this to be the case at all. Though I have combination skin, my cheeks can actually be quite dry. I find that the Multiple glides on easily and never highlights dry areas or makes them feel worse. In fact, I think the texture is just perfect. Most cream cheek colours can leave me looking a bit too shiny. I had a few Stila Convertible Colors in my teens, and I may as well have just plastered my cheeks in cooking oil. The Multiple never has this effect.

I also think it works really well on the lips. Mine are highly pigmented, so this actually helps to tone down the colour a bit and make them more neutral. It is fairly shimmery looking, more so than the powder blush version, so you need to go for subtle application in the daytime.

I find that this has great staying power. I tend to layer it with a sweep of the powder blush on top. Applied this way, it lasts all day and into the night without reapplication.

Popular Blush Products