October 22, 2014 | 1705 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by livestrong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually like this product. At first, I thought it was too light for me, and swiping it on my hand I only got a ton of shimmer. But when the SA tried it on my cheeks, I was in love! It looks like a glow from within, the name is very apt for the effect it has on my cheeks. This shade is a whole lot lighter than its powder version (which I also love), but it blends well with my NC30 AAB skintone. Only drawbacks are the texture and staying power - I have to pile on a lot of this to make the color show up and stay there (unlike shades such as Maui or Cannes, which really get a lot of tint from one swipe). But I like the effect of this shade on me, and I'm holding on to it for keeps :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by 63cookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product has no staying power. I don't have oily skin and have never had problems with cream blushes fading so quickly. Almost within the hour the blush has disappeared.
I've tried setting it with the orgasm blush but on my skin it looks bright and excessive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 7:19:00 AM More reviews by LizziBizzi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The same beautiful, suits-everyone colour of the blush in a handy stick form. I've heard some people complain about the texture of the Multiples - that they're too drying and not creamy enough. I don't find this to be the case at all. Though I have combination skin, my cheeks can actually be quite dry. I find that the Multiple glides on easily and never highlights dry areas or makes them feel worse. In fact, I think the texture is just perfect. Most cream cheek colours can leave me looking a bit too shiny. I had a few Stila Convertible Colors in my teens, and I may as well have just plastered my cheeks in cooking oil. The Multiple never has this effect.

I also think it works really well on the lips. Mine are highly pigmented, so this actually helps to tone down the colour a bit and make them more neutral. It is fairly shimmery looking, more so than the powder blush version, so you need to go for subtle application in the daytime.

I find that this has great staying power. I tend to layer it with a sweep of the powder blush on top. Applied this way, it lasts all day and into the night without reapplication.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by ndrulle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

While the color is nice (on my fair skin) it just has too much glitter. The texture of the multiple is very creamy/slick and goes on smoothly though. On a good note, I left this is my car for a few weeks in a row and it didn't melt in the 100 degree heat.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by cmleon86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I did not like this product at all! But after I recently gave this product a second chance, I fell in LOVE with it. It's really great for the summer because it leaves a nice dewy look to your cheeks. However, if your not fond of glitter, you should definitely stay away (not appropriate for those with large pores, or an office work setting). I found that with strategic placing, I can avoid my pores and bring attention to the back of my cheeks and really perk up my look.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2010 7:21:00 AM More reviews by BritRose

This just didn't work for me, and I'm not sure about all the hype around it. The color was the main thing - too bright and un-natural for my fair skin. But what really made me return it was that it creased like crazy on my lids, even with a good primer. Just not worth the $ IMO. I use The Balm's Hot Mamma, which is a peachy-pink that I think works much better and wears all day. A good recommendation for those who find NARS MO doesn't work for them, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Kavitacaviezel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. I purchased it with the NARS -So Famous collection. It's such a pretty color. It blends beautifully, and I love the sheerness of it, as well as the glitter, which seems to be multi-colored. I just love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off, I love the multiple - I think they blend well and have great staying power - however, the Orgasm color seems a bit chunky and hard to blend. I like some of the other colors much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by aspenskimommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went out and bought the "So Famous" set and included was a mini Multiple Orgasm, I was very excited to try it since I am in love with creamy blushes. I put one swipe on, blended in and NOTHING. I put a second swipe on, still NOTHING. So I put an additional swipe and I looked tacky... Not because of the color, but because of all of the shimmer (which I think would be cute 10 years ago in high school).
I'm not dark complected at all, in fact I'm quite fair. A black Irish as my dermatologist says.
I will not buy a full product and I'm glad that it was a freebie in the kit. I'm going to use it all up though under the Deep Throat blush. It builds nicely, so it's got that going for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is similar to MAC's Hush Cream Colour Base but with a tad Darker and a little more peach to it. I can use it as a highlighter. I could use it as a blush but I might need to layer something on top of it. I don't use this product on my eye. I could use it as a lipstick and add a clear gloss on top and I got orgasm lipgloss (thereby not spending $24 on the Orgasm lipgloss). It's a pretty good and versatile product.