November 26, 2014 | 1486 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Hoverton

I love this product!
I have been looking for a good deep moisturizing lotion for so long!
So many lotions make me feel sticky and even more itchy sometimes.

I got 2 of the giant pump bottles together at Walmart for like $5!
So much better than body shop, olay quench, vaseline brand lotions, everything Ive tried.

As for the smell, I really like it and dont find it overpowering. I put this on before bed after my shower. I love it and definatly recommend it to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This is a great everyday body lotion. It's very non-greasy, lightweight, has a nice smell (a little like coconut and vanilla), and gives my skin a really healthy moisturized feel. It's so inexpensive too! Definitely would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by LILYLOO

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin very silky smooth and the moisture lasts all day. I don't mind the smell, I think it's quite nice and comforting, but I can see that it might not be everyone's cup of tea. I give this lotion 5 lippies. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by GLou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm currently on my 3rd bottle of this lotion so it's obvious that I love it. It's affordable and easily found in drugstores and grocery stores. It's smells great and it moisturizes (note: I only apply it after I shower). Plus it's paraben free. I guess it varies from person to person, but unlike the reviewer below I dislike the Body Shop Body Butter (which I find overpriced and greasy and none of the scents appeals to me). Bottom line, try it and see for yourself. Worse case scenario...You'll lose $3-5.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Freckledflower

I really did not like this lotion at all. When I smelt it in the store it was ok but the first time I used it I realized this is one of the most potent persistent smelly product. Hours later the cloaking smell is still everywhere and its worse after a gym workout. I want to gage. Worse still is IT DOESN'T MOISTURIZE. I had been using a bodyshop body butter (only like a few of them) that was awesome. This actually made my skin feel dryer after it put in one. My hands felt coated but dry. It made me want to go wash them. My skin on my legs did feel soft but still very dry. I used it for three days and am very sad to say had to toss it. It is very cheap but just sucks as far as I'm concerned. I really don't understand where these good reviews are coming from. It does however absorb very fast which is a plus

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by nattyngeorge

This lotion is awesome. After reading all of the positive reviews for this lotion, I really wanted to give it a try. But, I really didn't want to purchase such a big bottle if it was going to be a mediocre lotion I wouldn't end up using even despite the reasonable price. I really hate large, bulky products... I have no room for them. Anyway, recently at Target I saw travel sized tubes of these for $1 (you know, in those various $1+ bins). Very happy - I purchased a tube. Since the tube is small, I have been using it as a hand lotion. I've been pretty consistently applying a small amount to my hands in the morning and at night. I love that its not a heavy lotion.. Its thin, smells very soothing and absorbs quickly without leaving an oily residue behind. I love that if I wash my hands after I applied this, my hands still feel moisturized and the moisture doesnt seem to rinse away like some other lotions. My hands are so much softer than they were prior. I have my Mom hooked on it too.. She loves it and is always telling me to feel her hands. Im almost done now with my travel size and i'll be purchasing another one to keep in my purse and the large size for my body. *If you suffer from severely dry/cracked hands, I cant say for sure if this would work for you. It absolutely might.. But speaking for myself, my hands weren't THAT dry to begin with. They were pretty "normal", now they are as silky as can be. Otherwise, this would be a great body lotion.. Considering thats what it is anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by BellaCat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. It has Urea in it, which is great for adding softness to your skin without greasiness.

The smell reminds me of a bowl of warm oatmeal with sweet vanilla added in....LOL. I use to before bed and it relaxes me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love everything about this lotion.. It smells amazing to me and provides just enough moisture for my skin. I will probably purchase this over and over and over again. I see no reason to buy any other lotion. St. Ives is affordable, has huge bottles that last forever, and is good quality (IMO). Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by felic1983

I love this lotion. I have eczema and this lotion does not irritate my skin. My skin just absorbs this. I use this all over my body at night and by morning my skin is so soft and moisturized. I also use some on my hands and I don't feel that coating afterwards, unlike some of the other lotions that I've tried. The scent is not a strong smell. Sort of like vanilla.I will definitely purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by g60girl

Holy cow, this is my new HG body lotion! My skin has been sooo dry and realllly itchy with this harsh Michigan winter. I tried some of this in the store and my hands were so soft and not greasy..so I decided to buy a full size bottle. While walking around the store I found they had a special deal with TWO 18oz bottles packaged together for only $6. I now have one at home and one at work. I just hope they never discontinue it.
It leaves my skin soft, not greasy, and the scent is not overwhelming, just a soft scent of cocoa butter.