St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter

4.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Soybean Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caramel, Red 33, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

on 4/11/2011 6:11:00 PM

St. Ives has become my new favorite lotion! I just finished a bottle of this stuff and bought another (in a different scent; I like to experiment). The consistency is perfect--not what you would expect from a drugstore brand! I love it.

on 4/11/2011 9:25:00 AM

Drug store lotions have generally struck me as either too watery or too waxy. Iíve used Palmerís stretch mark therapy during my pregnancies (and I currently am expecting) but I was never in love with it. After hearing about this stuff on a pregnancy message board, I gave it a shot. Now I have a new favorite. I use it after my shower, on my hands and belly before bedtime, and periodically during the day because my office hand soap is incredibly drying. Itís all around amazing! The consistency is perfect, the moisture lasts (well, until I wash my hands again), and the scent is light. At $4/bottle @ Target, you really canít beat this for price and quality.

on 4/11/2011 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is probably my favourite lotion of all time! It smells heavenly, absorbs quickly, dirt cheap and keeps my dry skin moisturized all day. I don't know what I'd do without it.

on 4/4/2011 4:34:00 PM

Mmmm, that's almost all I have to say. ALMOST. This lotion is divine. it's thin without being runny, feels nice and creamy, and sinks into your skin suuuuuuper quickly, leaving it feeling soft and supple, not to mention smooth. It doesn't coat my skin or leave it feeling greasy, filmy, or dry like some other lotions do. And the smell! It's light and sweet and soothing. The name of this lotion fits it so well. I got my big pump bottle at a nearby drugstore for $4.99. I would definitely repurchase!

This lotion is very creamy and rich.It sinks in quickly and leaves really soft skin.The bootle is huge!1This loition is gentle enough to use on your face if needed.

on 4/3/2011 2:43:00 PM

I love this product!
I have been looking for a good deep moisturizing lotion for so long!
So many lotions make me feel sticky and even more itchy sometimes.

I got 2 of the giant pump bottles together at Walmart for like $5!
So much better than body shop, olay quench, vaseline brand lotions, everything Ive tried.

As for the smell, I really like it and dont find it overpowering. I put this on before bed after my shower. I love it and definatly recommend it to anyone.

on 4/3/2011 1:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great everyday body lotion. It's very non-greasy, lightweight, has a nice smell (a little like coconut and vanilla), and gives my skin a really healthy moisturized feel. It's so inexpensive too! Definitely would recommend this.

on 4/2/2011 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin very silky smooth and the moisture lasts all day. I don't mind the smell, I think it's quite nice and comforting, but I can see that it might not be everyone's cup of tea. I give this lotion 5 lippies. Give it a try!

on 3/21/2011 1:30:00 PM

I'm currently on my 3rd bottle of this lotion so it's obvious that I love it. It's affordable and easily found in drugstores and grocery stores. It's smells great and it moisturizes (note: I only apply it after I shower). Plus it's paraben free. I guess it varies from person to person, but unlike the reviewer below I dislike the Body Shop Body Butter (which I find overpriced and greasy and none of the scents appeals to me). Bottom line, try it and see for yourself. Worse case scenario...You'll lose $3-5.

I really did not like this lotion at all. When I smelt it in the store it was ok but the first time I used it I realized this is one of the most potent persistent smelly product. Hours later the cloaking smell is still everywhere and its worse after a gym workout. I want to gage. Worse still is IT DOESN'T MOISTURIZE. I had been using a bodyshop body butter (only like a few of them) that was awesome. This actually made my skin feel dryer after it put in one. My hands felt coated but dry. It made me want to go wash them. My skin on my legs did feel soft but still very dry. I used it for three days and am very sad to say had to toss it. It is very cheap but just sucks as far as I'm concerned. I really don't understand where these good reviews are coming from. It does however absorb very fast which is a plus