St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter

4.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Soybean Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caramel, Red 33, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

I have reactive, sensitive skin that breaks out in hives,
redness and itches like crazy.
I've tried alll the expensive lotions (I'm looking at you
Nivea/Eucerin/Cetaphil...etc).. no can do,
but St. Ive's Oatmeal and Shea is
a fine drugstore product that does the job.

I have sensitive skin that get cracked and irritated,
especially in harsh winter cold. I picked this up at the
Target, which was having a special, and I had a coupon,
so it was a no brainer.
I like skincare products with oatmeal because its a natural
soother, and calms without chemicals.
This is lush, soothing, and does the job.

I bought one for my office, because with all the hand washing
the staff does, I wanted them to have the benefit, as well as me.

I don't know if I'd use this on my face, but for hands, elbows,
knees and feet, good, low cost product,
and the moisture lasts all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lotion! It smells GREAT, and is very moisturizing for me. The smell lasts a long time (well, compared to other lotions that I've tried anyway) and it really does feel like my skin is smoother after applying. I also have randomly itchy skin that's prone to redness. If I even brush up against something, I can get blotchy red spots on the sensitive skin on my wrists or thighs if I'm wearing shorts-- and this lotion calms it down. My skin is less itchy!

St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter body moisturizer is pretty decent but it stands out ONLY BECAUSE it smells soooo freakin good it's a little bit ridiculous. When I first used/sniffed the scent (you have to buy the bottle to smell it) the first impression/reaction I had was: "Omg.. this smells heavenly." If I don't use this lotion only a daily basis, I still have that same impression because I don't force myself to get sick of it! The only downfall is that the product claims to help with itchiness which it barely does and the fact that it isn't moisturizing enough!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love the smell but i don't find this moisturizing. i find myself reapplying this several times a day :( it does feel light and non-greasy on the skin though, like most st. ives moisturizers i've tried. i don't hate but but i don't love it. it will probably be replaced with another st. ives lotion in a different scent :P

This is definitely soothing and hydrating. The smell is great and it applies quite well. It is thick, so it's not the kind of thing that I wear during the summer. It's perfect for the dry winter season though. Yay to natural ingredients!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I like this lotion; it goes perfectly with my Dial Yogurt Vanilla Honey body wash. The smell is a more sophisticated, grown-up Vanilla (not plastic-y and juvenile like Play-Doh). The texture is light and non-greasey, though it requires re-application for my desperately parched skin,, which I don't mind, because I love the smell and the texture feels good. Price is cheap, and readily available at any drugstore. I dropped the bottle, so unfortunate for me, the pump is missing the top.

St. Ives has become my new favorite lotion! I just finished a bottle of this stuff and bought another (in a different scent; I like to experiment). The consistency is perfect--not what you would expect from a drugstore brand! I love it.

Drug store lotions have generally struck me as either too watery or too waxy. Iíve used Palmerís stretch mark therapy during my pregnancies (and I currently am expecting) but I was never in love with it. After hearing about this stuff on a pregnancy message board, I gave it a shot. Now I have a new favorite. I use it after my shower, on my hands and belly before bedtime, and periodically during the day because my office hand soap is incredibly drying. Itís all around amazing! The consistency is perfect, the moisture lasts (well, until I wash my hands again), and the scent is light. At $4/bottle @ Target, you really canít beat this for price and quality.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is probably my favourite lotion of all time! It smells heavenly, absorbs quickly, dirt cheap and keeps my dry skin moisturized all day. I don't know what I'd do without it.

Mmmm, that's almost all I have to say. ALMOST. This lotion is divine. it's thin without being runny, feels nice and creamy, and sinks into your skin suuuuuuper quickly, leaving it feeling soft and supple, not to mention smooth. It doesn't coat my skin or leave it feeling greasy, filmy, or dry like some other lotions do. And the smell! It's light and sweet and soothing. The name of this lotion fits it so well. I got my big pump bottle at a nearby drugstore for $4.99. I would definitely repurchase!