St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter

4.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Soybean Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caramel, Red 33, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

on 4/30/2011 1:19:00 AM

This is definitely soothing and hydrating. The smell is great and it applies quite well. It is thick, so it's not the kind of thing that I wear during the summer. It's perfect for the dry winter season though. Yay to natural ingredients!

on 4/19/2011 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I like this lotion; it goes perfectly with my Dial Yogurt Vanilla Honey body wash. The smell is a more sophisticated, grown-up Vanilla (not plastic-y and juvenile like Play-Doh). The texture is light and non-greasey, though it requires re-application for my desperately parched skin,, which I don't mind, because I love the smell and the texture feels good. Price is cheap, and readily available at any drugstore. I dropped the bottle, so unfortunate for me, the pump is missing the top.

on 4/11/2011 6:11:00 PM

St. Ives has become my new favorite lotion! I just finished a bottle of this stuff and bought another (in a different scent; I like to experiment). The consistency is perfect--not what you would expect from a drugstore brand! I love it.

on 4/11/2011 9:25:00 AM

Drug store lotions have generally struck me as either too watery or too waxy. Iíve used Palmerís stretch mark therapy during my pregnancies (and I currently am expecting) but I was never in love with it. After hearing about this stuff on a pregnancy message board, I gave it a shot. Now I have a new favorite. I use it after my shower, on my hands and belly before bedtime, and periodically during the day because my office hand soap is incredibly drying. Itís all around amazing! The consistency is perfect, the moisture lasts (well, until I wash my hands again), and the scent is light. At $4/bottle @ Target, you really canít beat this for price and quality.

on 4/11/2011 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is probably my favourite lotion of all time! It smells heavenly, absorbs quickly, dirt cheap and keeps my dry skin moisturized all day. I don't know what I'd do without it.

on 4/4/2011 4:34:00 PM

Mmmm, that's almost all I have to say. ALMOST. This lotion is divine. it's thin without being runny, feels nice and creamy, and sinks into your skin suuuuuuper quickly, leaving it feeling soft and supple, not to mention smooth. It doesn't coat my skin or leave it feeling greasy, filmy, or dry like some other lotions do. And the smell! It's light and sweet and soothing. The name of this lotion fits it so well. I got my big pump bottle at a nearby drugstore for $4.99. I would definitely repurchase!

This lotion is very creamy and rich.It sinks in quickly and leaves really soft skin.The bootle is huge!1This loition is gentle enough to use on your face if needed.

on 4/3/2011 2:43:00 PM

I love this product!
I have been looking for a good deep moisturizing lotion for so long!
So many lotions make me feel sticky and even more itchy sometimes.

I got 2 of the giant pump bottles together at Walmart for like $5!
So much better than body shop, olay quench, vaseline brand lotions, everything Ive tried.

As for the smell, I really like it and dont find it overpowering. I put this on before bed after my shower. I love it and definatly recommend it to anyone.

on 4/3/2011 1:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great everyday body lotion. It's very non-greasy, lightweight, has a nice smell (a little like coconut and vanilla), and gives my skin a really healthy moisturized feel. It's so inexpensive too! Definitely would recommend this.

on 4/2/2011 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin very silky smooth and the moisture lasts all day. I don't mind the smell, I think it's quite nice and comforting, but I can see that it might not be everyone's cup of tea. I give this lotion 5 lippies. Give it a try!