July 23, 2014 | 2011 users online

Brows - Bare Escentuals - Eye Brow powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Csjustice

After using this (in pale ash blonde for my white blonde eyebrows), I can't believe I ever used pencil. With this stuff, I have natural looking eyebrows. It lasts forever, and I can't do without it now. I recommend trying this over pencil. If you're like me, you'll never sharpen another eyebrow pencil again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2005 3:45:00 PM More reviews by BrandedPrincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In general, I don't like everything the BE line carries. But, I love this brow powder. I am impressed with this product. Long wear and natural looking color. I got this in brunette. I actually got the brow kit for 32 bucks at Sephora. If I ever use the entire container, I will repurchase it through QVC since they sell the single powder. Too bad I don't have a BE store near me. If you plan on getting the powder and brush from QVC, you might as well get the whole brow kit that includes the brow gel. Reason being is that by the time you pay for the brush, powder, shipping (which they charge shipping per item, unless it is one or more of the same exact thing, not per shipment), you will will have already spent over 30 dollars. If you have a small slanted brush like MAC 266 , you can use that instead of puchasing their brush. All you need is to use a very little amount of product to make it look natural. Other than the container, which should have a sifter. Since it doesn't, if you drop it, plan on buying another one. This is the reason why I gave 4 lippies instead of 5. Other than that, I give this product an A+.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyebrow color I have ever used! I am a redhead, but I find the pale/ash blonde is a perfect match! The first day I used it, a girl at my office asked if had my brows waxed or something because she said they looked gorgeous. I love the angled brush also. Easy to use and lasts all day. I will rebuy this if/when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2005 2:18:00 PM More reviews by SusieKE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, Love, Love this product. I have found that I have lost a lot of color in my eyebrows as I have aged ... if this is applied right it doesn't look anything but natural ... you can mix different colors to come up with the exact color you want. Just be sure and apply it with a light hand and use the angled brush ... a fantastic look!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by amg29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried a lot of brow products and this one is absolutely the best! I was always a pencil girl, but I love BE so thought I'd give it a try in medium. I love, love it! Totally matches and fills in beautiful. I don't think I'll ever use anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2005 8:37:00 AM More reviews by pinstripemafia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a natural (but lightened) blonde, and have a horrible time trying to find blonde brow pencils, waxes, or powders that will look okay on me. Most are way too dark. The Pale/Ash Blonde shade is perfect for me. This also comes available in: Auburn, Brunette, & Dark Blonde/Medium. The packaging for the powder is another story. There's no sifter, so its a bit of a mess to dip the brush in the pot and try not to lose any powder while moving it to your brows. Applying the powder is yet another messy task, as the powder tends to fall off and land on my cheek. Luckily, it doesn't stick to my skin when I rub it away. You get a pretty hefty portion in the pot, enough to last many, many applications, and for a retail price of $11.00 on QVC's website, its a steal.
Overall, the packaging and application aren't the best, but the look achieved far exceeds other pencils, waxes, and powders that I've tried in the past, so I'll be sticking with this for a long time.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2005 11:42:00 PM More reviews by shayfrom78

I love BE brow powder it is SO natural looking &now the ONLY thing I use on my brows . The brush is GREAT too !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2004 5:13:00 PM More reviews by preleste

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Would love if they had the sifter top like all their other products. Have this in pale/ ash blond which is not that light, but perfect for my dark blond highlighted hair and light complexion. Much more amazing than i imagined. I previously used pencils without much problems, but will never go back after powder. Looks so natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2004 11:27:00 AM More reviews by madscientist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased Brunette and made my brows look charcoal gray. It was messy and hard to apply without over doing it. The only good thing is I bought the kit and fell in love with the clear brow gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ayce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of Brunette & found it a tad bit too dark no matter how little amount I put. I got the drk blonde/brown which matched perfectly as in able to fill spaces yet detectable. These will last you a really, really long time.