September 18, 2014 | 940 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Sleek Look Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2006 12:06:00 AM More reviews by glbrannon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Although this product will leave your hair softer and smoother, it does so by leaving your hair somewhat greasy as well. It took me some time to realize that this conditioner was causing the oiliness near my scalp. After switching back to good ol' Pantene the problem resolved itself. I tried using less, but it is so difficult to rinse out that I finally just stopped using it altogether. Only for the most chemically damaged/frizzy hair I'd say.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2006 12:52:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

After reading all the good reviews, I was hoping this conditioner would work for me as well but nope..after I dried my fine hair, it immediately felt heavy and coated and it did nothing for frizzies. It sucks because I love the smell and consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 12:12:00 PM More reviews by aleusha

I use this conditioner along with the Sleek.look shampoo whenever I am straightening my hair (using the blowdryer and ceramic flat iron). I've tried many hair products, and this product line definitely lives up to expectations in creating sleek and smooth hair. It helps my hair stay straight longer than with any other shampoo. My hair (which is normally wavy and frizzy) is much shinier, frizz-free, and smooth after using this product line. I've received many compliments after using Matrix Sleek.look products, and I would recommend it to anyone who wears their hair straight.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2006 6:09:00 PM More reviews by bobscat123

This was a nice conditioner. It made my naturally straight thick hair smoother. I bought the 8.5 oz and the stupid cap broke of just when i got it. Another complaint about the packaging is the actual bottle, it is soooo hard to squeeze the product out! But its a decent condtioner, I dont use it everyday, ony 2 a week or so when i decide to use my matrix sleeklook creme.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Jon99

This really straightened my hair. I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2006 10:51:00 AM More reviews by steph6890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE IT! i have curly hair and i HAVE NO FriZZ at all when i use it! and i LOVE the smell!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2006 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Rts1

Makes my hair smooth and soft, I just need to alternate this and avoid using near my roots so my hair does not become weighed down.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2006 11:58:00 AM More reviews by toonda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner did leave my hair very soft and relatively smooth. However, it is very silicone rich and I wonder what that will do to my hair in the long run. The price seems pretty reasonable for salon brands since you get a big bottle for about $10. The smell doesn't seem good or bad - I really don't notice it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 3:46:00 PM More reviews by forgetfuljones

I just finished up a HUGE bottle of this from about three years ago, and I still love it. It makes my long, coarse, color-treated hair so soft and easy to comb through. It also doesn't build up like most moisturizing conditioners do, which is a MAJOR plus. My only gripe is the SMELL. It smells like straight chemicals to me, not fresh and clean at all. I figured since it had been so long since I bought this they might have changed the scent/formula a little bit, but it still has that same strange chemical smell. That's okay, though. I can get over the scent as long as this keeps working the way it has. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2006 11:19:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

This is one of the best conditioners I have found at a reasonable price. Helps my wavy hair smooth out without being flat, and moisturizes well. Has a nice smell, but definitely not an overpowering one. A thick conditioner that really seems to do something. This is one of the few conditioners I have used where I can wash my hair, not blow-dry, and have it come out non-poofy.