December 21, 2014 | 1260 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by ChristineNx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I find that it actually helps the eye shadow pop more and stay on longer. A great dupe for painterly is the maybelline colour tattoos!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Kbeasle1

Love! I had no idea how much this little pot would change my makeup wearing experience! I have oily lids so eyeshadows and liners would always wear off and crease throughout the day. With this baby, my shadows and liner show up more vibrant, last all day, and never crease. I also love that us completely conceals the discoloration on my eyelids, so I can also wear it alone for a more natural makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this! I use it as an eyeshadow primer. The color matches my lids perfectly and I love that it's matte. My shadow lasts alllll day with this. I also use UD which will sometimes crease a little on me by the end of the day, but some shadows apply a little easier over the UD. I will always repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this paint pot! Painterly is a beautiful, highly pigmented beige cream shadow that has no shimmer. The formula is creamy, easy to apply/blend, and fairly long lasting. I haven't had any issues with creasing, but I do often use a primer underneath. The pot does dry out after you have had it for awhile, but I have found that my Maybelline Color Tattoos dry out much faster. Painterly is a great, basic color that can be used as a base for any shadow or on its own if you prefer a more natural look. If I could only own one cream shadow, it would definitely be this because of its versatility. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Roseblush82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use my painterly pot as an undereye concealer because it matches my skintone perfectly. It could blend into my skin a bit better but I love it and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.
As an eyeshadow base, I feel it is difficult to apply eyeshadow too, as it doesn't glide on. I prefer a liquid eye shadow base.
Call first before going to the store because they are usually out of stock.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So I just decided to put forth the money to buy one of these. I have very oily lids and even the best shadows crease on mine. So I decided to take a chance and get this. So far I LOVE it. Now compared to urban decays Primer Potion in Eden its thicker and not as yellow. But Eden was always my favorite primer and these two might be neck and neck. I know not everyone uses these as primers but I love it as one. So far its a great addition to my collection and I may buy it again when I run out. But since a little goes a long way it may be a while! But eyeshadows stay ALL day and so far I have had no problems with fading or creasing! HALLELUJAH!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

This is amazing! Would repurchase again and again! Holds the eyeshadow in place forever, is easy to blend upon and provides a beautiful base

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by MeWriter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolute must have for me! Evens out lid discoloration, provides non-slip base for other eye makeup or to wear on its own. Soooo much prettier than eye primer! MAC is absolutely the best I've found for eye products!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by 21bedofroses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing product. Keeps eyeshadow in place longer, facilitates more eyeshadow color pay-off. Smoothes out discolouration. Practical, simple packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by roxygirl234