November 29, 2014 | 1726 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

This is amazing! Would repurchase again and again! Holds the eyeshadow in place forever, is easy to blend upon and provides a beautiful base

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by MeWriter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolute must have for me! Evens out lid discoloration, provides non-slip base for other eye makeup or to wear on its own. Soooo much prettier than eye primer! MAC is absolutely the best I've found for eye products!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by 21bedofroses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing product. Keeps eyeshadow in place longer, facilitates more eyeshadow color pay-off. Smoothes out discolouration. Practical, simple packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by roxygirl234

Great alone or with eye make up. Cut down on creasing by 90%

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this- it gives amazing color payoff! Buuuuuuut unfortunately this was too dry to be used on my lids! I always used a littttte eensie weensie bit of eye cream before applying and that seemed to help, but I only use this for colorful eye looks anymore. I haven't had an issue with this drying out (in the pot) as of yet, but I have heard of people having that problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Phyrne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Evens out the lid color providing a very polished rosy nude look. Enhancing the color of eyeshadows worn on top. Powdering slightly over after application improves staying power. I wouldn`t recommend wearing another eyeshadow base underneath as then the formula gets pasty emphasizing every single wrinkle you don`t even have yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by MissMissyPerez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great base.
I use this as an eyeshadow primer and it works great.
The colors stay vibrate and they do not crease. My eyeshadows also blend very nicely on top of this.
This formula is very think so you can totally wear it alone without any eyeshadows on top of it which is great.
Just like everything i have used of MAC products - a little goes a long ways.
You dont need to put a lot of this product on for it to work.

If you store this away for a while, it will dry out and then there is no saving it. Make sure you store it upside down and it will help lock in the moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by eramsey568

In my opinion, this product is WAY over-hyped. Since I have oily eyelids, most eyeshadows crease on me, including Painterly. I also don't like how it can emphasize dry eyelids. It is also more on the dry side, thus, being hard to blend. It is a good base, but it is something I can definitely live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by tiara85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this as an eye shadow base almost daily and have never found anything as good. Used to use Cliniques touchbase but this far superior plus you get 5x as much product.

HG prduct! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is alright. It does nothing for the longevity of shadows, this stuff creases really badly on me without primer underneath. What I do like it for is days when im not wearing a lot of makeup, just mascara, and want to make my eye lids look more even in colour. Its an okay product...I can see why a lot of people will like this but plaid old primer is just fine for me.