November 26, 2014 | 1622 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Indianwood

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by littlepickle

I really, really like this Paint Pot. I bought this and Rubenesque at the same time, never having bought or used MAC before and this was a great introduction. I usually have to wear primer or shadow melts off me like snow, but this stays put all day with no fuss. I love wearing it as is with lashings of mascara, it really makes my green eyes stand out. I really like the pot it comes in, it seems like it has a lot of product in it, and this has lasted me over a year already. Would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by DarkElf85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a creamy golden bronze eyeshadow, which can be easily applied with fingertips or a shadow brush ( I personally prefer to use the 213 brush). It's excellent under golds, browns, greens, purples, pinks, almost any colour out there. It keeps the shadow vibrant for alot longer time than the standard base. It is well worth the price, go get it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by aalmu90

This paint pot is OK. I wanted to buy rubenesque but it was out of stock at my MAC counter. Indianwood was a pp i've been eyeing for a while, I used to swatch it everytime I visited MAC but never really came around to buying it. So when rubenesque was sold out, it seemed like faith has finally united us. I was hoping that this pp would be one of those eyeshadows that I could wear either as a base or alone with black eyeliner. When worn alone it's not as vibrant as it is in the pot, it looks a little orange on me ( nc25/30) so I was a little dissapointed. Having said that it looks beautiful under brown, gold or brozey eyeshadows. It's a lot creamier than my other paint pots which is great. It's nice to have this pp in my collection but I probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Would I buy this again? HECK YES! I love this paint pot. It's soooo interesting and so beautiful. You can use it alone or with other shadows and the effect is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 6:20:00 AM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

Absolutely LOVE THIS!

I have Soft Ochre for my matet day looks and usually used Rubenesque for those goldeny looks especially with pinks. Indisanwood has replaced it for my usual golden/brown bronzey looks.
I am NC 44/45 and so its just a bit darker than my natural skin tone since I naturally have very warm undertones.

The paintpot is a rich, shimmery golden bronze colour. The creamy texture is betetr than my other PP and I love to wear it alone with just winged out eyeshadow. Super pretty. I do pair it with near everything; glamour check, mulch, sumptous olive,...Its super versatile.

There is also A TON of product for the price. I have had my other MAC PP along time and still tons left. Very good deal for the price especially with this one which ahs such deep even coverage.

If you are a darker skinned beauty PLEASE try this one. You will not be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by atbmeg

love this and it compliments all skin tones. I think it is a pretty good price because it is going to last forever. I no nothing that compares to paint pots so they are worth getting just about every color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this. I would say i use this almost everyday. this or painterly depending on what eyeshadows im using. it works as a primer for my eyelids and it is such a beautiful color. i keeps my eyeshadow put and it goes on creamy. it is so pigmented too, i dont even have to put too much on my finger and so much color goes on. it dries not as pigmented though, for me anyway, so i never really use it by itself. love it. i use it all the time whenever i am doing brown looks. it lasts a long time. i bought it probably over a year ago and its still more than half full.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by moominstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful rich gold creamy textured colour. It is pigmented enough to act as a colour on the eyelids in its own right to create a bold golden eye or can be paired with various complementary eyeshadows to create numerous different looks. I am also impressed with the lasting power of this product as eyeshadows do not seem to ever crease or fade when I am wearing this underneath them which is a massive plus as I don't much fancy the idea of (as some people do) applying a separate eye primer, then the paint pot and then the eyeshadows!
p.s Inspired by a reviewer before me I have just applied UD's 'mildew' (a colour similar to sumptuous olive) over the top of this paintpot - and she's right it creates a beautiful golden green effect - ooh just the excuse I needed to go shopping for a similar coloured top to wear with my new found green goddess look!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this so much! It's a beautiful color and I just keep finding ways to use it and shadows to pair it with. This paint pot looks great on its own, but the real magic happens when I start blending other things with it. I love this as a base with my Calypso Minerals! The best part is that it lasts all day/night. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This under Sumptuous Olive is literally a GOLD GREEN foil!! It's beautiful. If you have Sumptuous Olive, go try it now.

Indianwood oddly is more soft and creamy than Bare Study paintpot. Lovely colour. Very similar to Woodwinked :)

I recommend this for those quick to go looks :) all over lid and it looks great.