July 22, 2014 | 2181 users online

Hair Styling Tools - GHD - IV Styler (all sizes)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 2:33:00 AM More reviews by kmoanig

When I first bought this flat iron I just about cried at how much I spent. But trust me, it is worth every penny.

I have been using it almost every day for over 2 years, and I have never had a bad hair day. As long as you shower, completely dry, and comb each section before you straighten your hair, nothing can go wrong. I have had a Chi before, and at first I got the same results as the GHD, but after 4 months it started make my hair really static-y and frizzy.
I have never had a problem with my GHD, it works the same today as it did the day I bought it. My hair is flexible, shiny, and healthy looking. I don't even use product anymore. (Even though I haven't had my hair cut in a year and have massive split ends, you can not tell.) I get compliments all the time.

I will never be able to buy another brand of straightener again<3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by edwinabong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got my hair permed last summer and absolutely hate it. I read about great reviews about the GHD styler and decided to splurge on a good straightening iron since I've used a couple of my friend's and they all left my hair poofy, dry and matte looking. I turn the iron on and spray Tresemme Heat Protectant Spray on my hair, before i'm even done spraying my hair the iron is already ready before i am. Using the GHD is like running god plates through my hair. I never need to straighten it twice, it straightens in one move. I have not mastered curling my hair with the straightener yet but I'm going to practice making waves. I love this and I recommend it to anyone who's willing to save up for a good straightener. Definitely worth the money if you straighten your hair often. I got the pink one, it comes with the cutest bag, clips and comb. The only thing is that, its a bit slippery if you try curling your hair because the outer finish of the iron is a shiny finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by TemptMeBeautyBlog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love my ghds! OMG if I'd known how good they were going to be I would have bought them so much sooner. I have very straight hair anyway so never thought I'd need straighteners so when I chanced upon a styling video on youtube I realised I could get them to style and create waves and they are utterly brilliant. Then I thought well I might as well try them to straighten out my hair (I'd had it tired up in a bun so it was a bit kinked) and wow! It was so sleek and shiny - like my hair but a billion times better! These are awesome. I bought the Salon IV stylers as I have long hair and the wider plates mean I can style my hair in no time at all - I genuinely think every girl should own some ghds. They heat up really quickly and you really do end up having a good hair day. Just be careful of fakes, you might think you're getting a bargain but at the end of the day they're just trying to pass off a cheap, cr*p replica as the genuine article - don't be fooled!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 4:39:00 AM More reviews by laurenf13

I LOVE my GHD. I use it to straighten my hair a few times a week, and it's super fast, easy and works wonderfully! I haven't noticed a ton of damage to my hair as I have seen in the past with other straighteners either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by clarefp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

gave into the GHD hype, but have to admit they are very good. i have very long wavy thick hair and this is the only way to straighten it. i still can't get the knack of curling with them tho, as i have the salon size.

i got them for 120 or so off the GHD website, but came with 3 products free - shampoo (crap) heat protector spray (ok) and some sort of gel (pointless with a pair of salon size straighteneres i thought!)

worth the investment!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

I just LOVE it. I have been using my beloved GHD for almost three years now, every second or third day in order to create curls. I haven't noticed any damage on my fine hair yet, but I must add that I always use conditioner and treatments on my hair to keep it moisturized.
4 days ago my hairdresser used another expensive flat iron on my hair. I can tell you, there is such a huge difference. With a GHD, my hair is SO shiny and bouncy (I always create big curls). It looks healthy, even if I haven't had my ends cut for several months.
As a hairfreak I can recommend this tool as a long term investment in beautiful hair which in the long run is really worth it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ChristieM94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What: GHD IV Styler Pink Limited Edition
Where: Christmas Present
Price: Around 130
Why: I'd heard all the rave about them, and my hairdresser used them and I really wanted the salon finish at home
Did it work: Hell, yes!
Look: Sleek, stylish
Good points: Straightens hair perfectly, can be used for curls, waves and volume too, no split ends, salon finish, lightweight, heats up quickly
Bad points: None
Extra comments: I don't think I could live without them! I use them everyday with no problems at all!

Overall rating: 5
Price: 4 (is expensive but is economical)
Packaging Quality: 5
Would I buy again: No, I'd never have to!

Would work for: Everyone, there's a styler for every hair type

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Used them for about 8 years now and I'm on my second set. Will never ever use anything but GHD!! Nothing will ever come close. They are expensive but considering I had my first set for 5 years before they blew up the cost is worth it. I use them every day and I use them to curl my hair too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Namrata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went for years without buying this because I thought it was too expensive. Instead, I probably ended up spending more on cheaper and crappier straightening irons. I finally gave in and the difference was instant. Even though I don't use them that often, I have seen nothing that compares to the results that GHD's give me.
I bought mine for around 90 pounds. If you want to know whether you're buying them from an authorised seller the GHD website has a page where you can check if they're legit or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ChristieCool

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have had mine soooo long! i wouldn't use any other iron on my hair as i know that it would not compare to this! i use mine everyday for curly, straighty or wavy hair. i have very long hair and the normal size is perfect because my hair is thin and fine. it makes my hair look healthy, shiny- just simply amazing. i love it so much. i won't buy again because i will never have to! i've had mine over 2 years (maybe more) and there has been not one problem with mine and they still look new if you look after them probably. the only reason why they wouldn't be good is if they were fakes so make sure you buy it in a proper salon not off ebay! i just couldn't live without my GHD's!♥x