September 2, 2014 | 1815 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner brush is fantastic. Gives a perfectly precise line and detail to the eye. Great for my deep set small eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect eyelilner brush at a wonderful price ($6 at Target). Use it with gel liner and it gives a perfect line every time. No worries about stray bristles. Love the ergonomic bent handle. Can see my whole lid the entire time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by chienblanc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unbelievably great for the price. My other favorite for gel liners is a Leow-Cornell synthethic brush from the art supply store, but I can manuever this one a lot better. Mine gets a bit frayed after cleaning, but I just spray with a little bit of MAC Fix + before using and it works like a charm. It would be a HG contender if they made this with synthethic hair instead of natural hair. Nevertheless, I will repurchase to have several backups on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by KillersandLiars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! I kinda didn't believe the hype for a bent liner brush for cream/gel liners, and I definitely didn't want to pay twice as much for a bent liner brush from Benefit or another HE brand. I decided to try out SK's bent liner brush from Target, and boy am I glad I did. A lot of girls can make cream/gel liner look perfect with a flat or angled brush, but it just looked like a hot mess on me. SK's bent liner brush makes it look like utter perfection. I highly recommend this brush, especially if you have trouble with gel liner or if your hand isn't really steady.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer1971

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this brush today. It's definitely the best brush for my Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner and perhaps other Gel Liners as well?

I've tried the MAC angled brush (at their suggestion) and the Bobbi Brown's eye liner brush (curved top). I've tried each more than once and well they just don't compare to this brush.

I can get the most perfect straight clean lines with this brush. Also I can easily get to the waterlines. I have TONS more control with this brush; it just seems like the right brush for the job! and it's only $5.99 at Target! Go grab one and try it if you do gel liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by angellove78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i'm on my second one of these brushes and i love them. they are a dream come true, for me since i'm not very good at eyeliner at all, and that to me says a lot about a brush, i love using this brush with cream liner, and have tried it with liquid liner but don't like the way it dries up on the hairs.
pretty cheap compaired to my other brushes, and have yet to find a liner brush that works this well for me.
eyeliner brush search over for me, if they ever discontinue these brushes i'll be stocking up on them for sure...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I am very pleased with this product.
Originally, I thought I could deal with a angled or flat eyeliner brush, but after struggling for a few weeks, I decided to just buy this brush, it's $6 retail, which I consider not cheap since it never goes on sale.
I have to say, this brush makes gel/cream eyeliner extremely easy to apply and I can get it much closer to my lash line, and there's no gap between the eyeliner and the lash line anymore :)
I haven't tried it w/ liquid eyeliner yet, but we shall see.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by yaiza123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This brush is absolutely amazing, its applies gel eyeliner so perfectly its unbelievable, I always used to struggle with my liquid liner but thank god those days are over! I would most definitelly buy this brush again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by nykat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't get all the hype. I have this and a straight one from Ulta and I always go for the Ulta one. Maybe old dog - new trick...I don't know. I can definatley see the benefit if you were applying mu to someone else and it is a good brush, just not ALL THAT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by l0kaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i've never used an eyeliner brush before in my life. yea i'm kinda slow on this makeup thing but using this brush made it soooo easy ! at first i had a bit of a hard time getting used to the bent tip but now it makes the thinnest lines i've ever been able to make<3 i used it on my waterline today & it worked perfectly. top lids are amazing as well. i havent tried the "winged" look yet. i need to def go buy another one:)