October 30, 2014 | 1761 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2008 8:50:00 PM More reviews by osmosis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This curls very well but that's probably about all. It clumps like crazy, is very dry and flakey, and doesn't look very natural. The price is astronomical and definately does not match the quality of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 2:40:00 AM More reviews by pussycat74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm obsessed with mascara and always trying different ones. In my top five are YSL False Eyelash Effect and Guerlain Le 2 [never rated Diorshow much, funnily enough]. I've never tried one that says it can curl before, simply because I have always assumed they wouldn't work. But I liked the look of the brush on this and thought I'd give it a go. I'm seriously impressed. I have very long but fairly fine eyelashes, and this gives them massive impact. It definitely curls - people have asked if I'm wearing false lashes when I've had this on. It curls and lengthens so much that my lashes hit my brow bone. It gives my eyes a very 'wide open' look. One gripe is that it seems difficult to shift even with Lancome remover!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by weirdlady

I just got this mascara since i have a lot. I would rate this is 1 of the best mascara i have. It has all the features i wanting, lengthen, curl and volume. After i applied, i feel like my lashes just a pair of wings, so nice. Lancome mascara always my 1st choice, bcoz i felt so comfortable with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by colourgirl333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I expected so much more of this mascara!
This was one of my first department store mascara's ive tried and it disappointed me greatly...
The formula is rather dry and the brush is just a gimmick.
Doesnt hold curl very well, doesnt add volume, average increase in length, the colour is kind of grey not a nice black, expensive and a bitch to remove!
Never buying this again,
i can name at least 5 drugstore mascaras that would destroy this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Doesnt flake. Looks Shiny on.
Doesnt seem blacker to me. Hate the brush. It managed to make my lashes weird - no matter what I tried, seemed to overcurl my outer lases and left the center ones sticign straight out or up.Doesn't build well. Goes on very thin and building makes it clumpy looking. I will not buy this again though I love Lancome mascaras in general.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2008 6:23:00 AM More reviews by stellastar28

This is definately one of the better mascaras on the market, for me it lengthens, volumises and even curls my lashes without any smudging, clumping or flaking at all.
I am of indian descent and usually have difficulty curling my lashes which are poker straight, this mascara actually works!! Also it lasts all day on me a good 8/10 hours and it still looks fresh. It also does not cause me any irritation and does NOT make to eyes sting and water like many drugstore mascaras. Overall I am most pleased with this and would def buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by icing78

I have asian eye lashes and was never able to lift my lashes without lash curler, but this product does that! It makes my short and straight eye lashes much longer, curled, and lifted, without an eye lash curler!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 9:20:00 AM More reviews by anna_hstad

This mascara is the one I always come back to, nice brush that holds the curl perfectly, colour stays put, no smudges or irritation from this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by elfe99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst mascara (okay, maybe not as bad as Cover Girl's Marathon tar mascara) I have ever used. I lost lashes as other reviewers did, but it also flaked little black bits in my eyes and under them, eventually looked worse than no mascara at all, and left my eyes a grey ashen mess. Lancome has many better mascaras, I'm not sure how this got on the shelves.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 10:35:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

i definitely love this mascara. it doesn't flake nor smear all over my eyes. plus it does leave ur lashes curled without clumping it. However, the Black Carat version is the one I prefer a lot more than the regular Black Virtuose. Would buy again for sure