Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

it's a good quality lip balm, but i just can't stand the smell nor can i get over the horrible taste! it smells and tastes kind of like baby oil... but more chemically, if you can imagine it. if you don't mind smell/taste, i'd recommend it, because when i tried it, it made my lips incredibly soft.

I like this lip balm. It moisturizes well, leaves my lips looking soft and pretty, and it's only .99 cents. Smells a bit old-fashioned, like something Nancy Drew would have used, but I don't mind it.

Cheap & effective. I wish this came is a variety of fragrances, but the powder scent is ok, too. This stuff is great!!

I love this lip balm!! I'm going to give all the others I have away, and use only this one from now on! It goes on smoothly, more like a gloss than a waxy balm, and leaves a little shine. It also softens my lips like nobodys business.
For under $1 a tube, it's a fantastic deal. I will definitely be re-purchasing this in the future.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the best lip balm for the price I've ever used.. You may be able to get something better for 10 or so dollars but I doubt it would be that much better to justify the price! i have one on my desk at the office, my vanity, my bedside, in my purse. They're so good and cheap! I'd recommend them to anyone. I like the fact that it's almost glossy. If you put it on kinda thick it's more glossy.. love it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Ditto...awsome stuff. Price, quality...can't be beat. If it were shiny it would be perfect. Makes my lips supersoft.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just love everything about this - the moisturization, the cute pink packaging, the scent, the price...!!! I just purchased this for notaligia's sake. My mom used to be an Avon lady back-in-the-day and has been using this ever since. They have actually bettered this. The texture used to be *somewhat* waxy and the scent, while great, was a bit too perfumey and it leaked over into the taste. You could taste that perfume! Now, they have bumped up the moisturizing factor (NO waxy feel) and while they kept the scent it is a lot more subtle and you don't have the whole perfume in your mouth thing going on. GREAt great buy, Love this stuff and will DEFINITELY repurchase! P.S. I just realized that the first part of my review is almost a total rip-off of another review! Just goes to show that this is good stuff...

does a great job of moisturizing my lips, and it has a nice little sheen to it. how can you go wrong for $0.79? i always have this in my purse.

This is the best lipbalm I have used. It is moist, doesn't wear off easily and smells pleasant. It even adds just a little shine. This is one of the best kept secrets in the cosmetic world!

LOVE IT! OMG. I love everything about it. The feeling, the scent, the PRICE!!! .79 cents. Heck yeah baybee. Paste this dew on your lips when they feel dry or just whenever you feel like it.

Popular Lip Treatments