Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/26/2005 3:07:00 PM

I love this lip balm!! I'm going to give all the others I have away, and use only this one from now on! It goes on smoothly, more like a gloss than a waxy balm, and leaves a little shine. It also softens my lips like nobodys business.
For under $1 a tube, it's a fantastic deal. I will definitely be re-purchasing this in the future.

on 12/12/2005 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the best lip balm for the price I've ever used.. You may be able to get something better for 10 or so dollars but I doubt it would be that much better to justify the price! i have one on my desk at the office, my vanity, my bedside, in my purse. They're so good and cheap! I'd recommend them to anyone. I like the fact that it's almost glossy. If you put it on kinda thick it's more glossy.. love it.

on 11/3/2005 5:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Ditto...awsome stuff. Price, quality...can't be beat. If it were shiny it would be perfect. Makes my lips supersoft.

on 11/3/2005 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just love everything about this - the moisturization, the cute pink packaging, the scent, the price...!!! I just purchased this for notaligia's sake. My mom used to be an Avon lady back-in-the-day and has been using this ever since. They have actually bettered this. The texture used to be *somewhat* waxy and the scent, while great, was a bit too perfumey and it leaked over into the taste. You could taste that perfume! Now, they have bumped up the moisturizing factor (NO waxy feel) and while they kept the scent it is a lot more subtle and you don't have the whole perfume in your mouth thing going on. GREAt great buy, Love this stuff and will DEFINITELY repurchase! P.S. I just realized that the first part of my review is almost a total rip-off of another review! Just goes to show that this is good stuff...

on 10/24/2005 7:52:00 PM

does a great job of moisturizing my lips, and it has a nice little sheen to it. how can you go wrong for $0.79? i always have this in my purse.

on 10/4/2005 10:43:00 PM

This is the best lipbalm I have used. It is moist, doesn't wear off easily and smells pleasant. It even adds just a little shine. This is one of the best kept secrets in the cosmetic world!

LOVE IT! OMG. I love everything about it. The feeling, the scent, the PRICE!!! .79 cents. Heck yeah baybee. Paste this dew on your lips when they feel dry or just whenever you feel like it.

on 6/7/2005 8:06:00 PM

Laughing at all the other reviews because I LOVE the scent....that's the reason that I buy it! And you can't beat 79 cents. It's a steal!

on 4/21/2005 10:33:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
As long as I have a tube of Dew Kissģ on my nightstand, my lips will be silken smooth and moist. Iím in love with the scent Ė itís instant nostalgia, magically transporting me back to childhood Christmases, when I could always count on a little tube of the stuff from my granny. A great product for less than a dollar! Whatís not to love?

Hands down, the best lipbalm EVER. End of story. i use this for a few days, then, I don't need to use it every single day. I can actually take a break. It actually heals lips and moisturizes them, not just giving a quick smooth fix. I have year-round dry lips. this is amazing stuff, and cheap too.

Popular Lip Treatments