April 21, 2014 | 703 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2005 5:50:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ditto...awsome stuff. Price, quality...can't be beat. If it were shiny it would be perfect. Makes my lips supersoft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2005 12:57:00 PM More reviews by purpledream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just love everything about this - the moisturization, the cute pink packaging, the scent, the price...!!! I just purchased this for notaligia's sake. My mom used to be an Avon lady back-in-the-day and has been using this ever since. They have actually bettered this. The texture used to be *somewhat* waxy and the scent, while great, was a bit too perfumey and it leaked over into the taste. You could taste that perfume! Now, they have bumped up the moisturizing factor (NO waxy feel) and while they kept the scent it is a lot more subtle and you don't have the whole perfume in your mouth thing going on. GREAt great buy, Love this stuff and will DEFINITELY repurchase! P.S. I just realized that the first part of my review is almost a total rip-off of another review! Just goes to show that this is good stuff...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by marippe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

does a great job of moisturizing my lips, and it has a nice little sheen to it. how can you go wrong for $0.79? i always have this in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2005 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Chloe103

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best lipbalm I have used. It is moist, doesn't wear off easily and smells pleasant. It even adds just a little shine. This is one of the best kept secrets in the cosmetic world!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2005 4:31:00 PM More reviews by red_lipgloss

LOVE IT! OMG. I love everything about it. The feeling, the scent, the PRICE!!! .79 cents. Heck yeah baybee. Paste this dew on your lips when they feel dry or just whenever you feel like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2005 8:06:00 PM More reviews by MandyD

Laughing at all the other reviews because I LOVE the scent....that's the reason that I buy it! And you can't beat 79 cents. It's a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Alemor

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
As long as I have a tube of Dew Kissģ on my nightstand, my lips will be silken smooth and moist. Iím in love with the scent Ė itís instant nostalgia, magically transporting me back to childhood Christmases, when I could always count on a little tube of the stuff from my granny. A great product for less than a dollar! Whatís not to love?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 10:24:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

Hands down, the best lipbalm EVER. End of story. i use this for a few days, then, I don't need to use it every single day. I can actually take a break. It actually heals lips and moisturizes them, not just giving a quick smooth fix. I have year-round dry lips. this is amazing stuff, and cheap too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2004 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Dyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ordered this for a second time just recently in the hope that the scent had changed.It hasn't.It's a beautiful natural lip shade sheer rose pink.It goes on the lips as creamy and soft.It left my lips moist and slightly glossy.The overwhelming powder fragrance was awful.It was so strong and made my throat sore in less than an hour.It's a shame because I love everything else about this lip balm in it's cute pink stick.I won't be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 9:59:00 AM More reviews by vanillasugardream

It's a very good lipbalm, and gives a YLBB look, very natural slight tint.Very moisturizing and feels good on the lips. Great under lipsticks, doesn't interfere with the shades of most of the ones I own. I'm content.