Cover Girl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers - Guava Splash

3.8

on 7/20/2007 11:47:00 AM

Just another squeeze tube lipgloss..lol They never have any color payoff.. I need to give up looking for a d/s squeeze 1 with color... Well anyways the smell isn't that nice to me.. Im sure some of the other scents are better. Thats what I really got this for - the scent. Cuz it is clear. Like the packaging cuz it fits in my pocket but I wouldn't buy again for $6... Reminds me of 1 of my ghetto jordana lipglosses.. But the plus side is its not sticky and is a pretty clear gloss.

on 7/18/2007 5:42:00 PM

Hmm im not sure what to think of this. ill write what i like about it first: 1. it smells good 2. very very shiny but not in a gross way at all 3.price is good since it was buy one get one free at giant eagle 4. lasted about an hour and finally didnt dry out my lips at all it actually provided some moisture. Now the only thing i didnt like wasnt the fact that there was no color payoff. i expected that. but it made my lips look really pale after a while and i dont like the whole pale mouthed look. good gloss. good price. but i said no for that one reason.
edit: i honestly never use this at all. i think i used it that first week i had it and that its

on 7/8/2007 12:01:00 AM

Definitely agree with the other reviews that the product is much more "watermelon-y" but I definitely like it. It would be great if it gave a little more color, but my lips are pretty pigmented already, so no biggie.

Love the non-sticky part... I have too many glosses that are stick city. Smells good. Just need to reapply somewhat often. Otherwise, a nice product from CG.

on 6/21/2007 8:05:00 PM

Smells awesome! I agree with the previous review, more like watermelon than guava, but not a sickly sweet watermelon which I cannot stand. It doesn't really give much color to the lips, but it does leave a nice shine. Not sticky at all. Have to reapply often, as I have found I have to do with most CG glosses. Would like to try another flavor from this line.

on 6/5/2007 10:41:00 PM

i've been anticipating these and i finally saw them @ CVS today. unfortunately they didn't have many left in stock so i only picked up one, the guava splash. it's a pretty sparkly pink the tube and it shows up pretty sheer on my lips, but then again i have pigmented lips. it isn't overly sticky and it smells WONDERFUL! IMO it smells more like watermelon than guava, but whatever. i'm very happy with this product and i plan on trying the others =)

Recommended for Medium Skin