October 26, 2014 | 1000 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Skindinavia - Makeup Finishing Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2008 6:29:00 AM More reviews by maupauer

this primer works really well - on the bottle it says that it's heat resistant (which is really important for the summers in AZ) and itt's done just that. it has made my mineral makeup stay put even though i have oily skin. i like the product very much but i don't feel like it's a good value. you pay a lot for a very small amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Ericab1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had this for quite some time after reading reviews I used it today and WOW. My makeup was perfect out of work at 6pm, also I usually blot mid-day and when i did there was barely any need to. Use with primer for suburb results!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by roni_work

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have had trouble finding a way to get my makeup to stick all day in this deep south semi-tropical humid climate. My tzone is mucho oily and by noon, I have no makeup left as it has slid around and pooled up in other spots! I love the finish of mineral makeups or glowy foundations, but they have even less lasting power on my skin so they sit in my drawer unused. This stuff not only makes my foundation makeup stay in the right place, my lip liner lasts longer, my eye liner and brows all stay put~until 4 in the afternoon! Furthermore, it seems to keep breakouts at bay! How does it do that?

I plan on trying Skindinavia's other products, but I am having some much fun going back and revisiting an entire drawer of unused products that I previously gave up on! These now work with this finishing spray. So so so pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by hanayun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin with surface dryness which is also acneprone. Weird, I know. Make-up would only last a couple of hours because the oil would lift it right off. That is until now. I bought this finishing spray with some reservations. I thought that either it would dry out my skin or worse, make me breakout. I decided to trust my fellow reviewers here and I'm so happy that I did! A couple of sprays after applying makeup is all it takes for your makeup to last all day. I still have to blot but not nearly as much and my makeup does not come up with the oil. Thank you makeupalley! I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

Good stuff! It's great especially for when you wear more makeup for special occasions or are going to be in humid climate. I tried an eyeshadow on my hand and sprayed this just to see if it really works before buying it, and I rubbed real hard and nothing came off! This is perfect. I highly suggest brides get this for wedding makeup and their bridesmaids makeup! It also feels so nice when it's hot and you mist this all over your face for a cooling feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Chynnaalexandria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. I have a eye shadow that I adore but it has a tendency to disappear after 2 hours. When I spray this on after applying my makeup, the eye shadow color is as vibrant as when I put it on in the morning. I hold the bottle about 8 inches from my face and spray one time for each side. The one thing I noticed is that if I spray it close to my hairline, it feels like hairspray. But this won't deter me from buying it over and over again. Awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2007 12:58:00 PM More reviews by EHH216

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a half size of this as a bonus when I bought their two primers. All 3 products are wonderful! I spray this a couple of times to set my foundation. I just can't get over how much better my face looks throughout the day! I use the face/eye primer on my neck and eye area and the oily skin primer on my face too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by asiangirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree that this product does keep your makeup fresh. I also appear to be less oily. I find that I need just two sprays to last a good part of the day. You may need to touch up some of your powder and blush, but for the most part, it keeps your appearance fresh. It is very pricey but worth the money -
especially if you are oily.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 1:48:00 AM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been wearing this OVER my makeup for the last two days and my makeup looks AMAZING hours later (and I think I am less oily).

I hope this does not break me out, because it feels weightless and does such a good job of keeping my makeup from creasing and bleeding and melting, etc. So far the Skindinavia products I've tried, after months of pondering purchasing them and waiting to see some reviews that never came, actually live up to the hype. And that is indeed rare!

Will update if anything changes or my skin starts acting funny...

*UPDATE*
Months have passed now (2/20/08) and this does NOT break me out and works like a dream when I am on stage or sweating in heat! I LOVE THIS STUFF AND IT IS AN HG AND A STAPLE!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No