BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C13-16 Isoparaffin, C12-14 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C13-15 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-24 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate. [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)], N° 07108/A.

on 8/24/2010 12:54:00 AM

Amazing cream eye shadow. Beautiful champagne and is very quick to apply. Excellent

on 8/17/2010 10:57:00 PM

I got this item as part of a Benefit set with Stay Don't Stray and Erase Paste. The jar is small in this kit but it is a good way to try out products before committing to the full size, and full price. This is a great buildable pink/champagne color that I used as a base and then layered with Stila Kitten which is a good match to the shade. This is also great on its own. This had awesome staying power for me which is rare as I have oily skin. The color looked great for hours! Really good to brighten up the eyes for a more wide-awake look. Would definitely recommend. I am not sure as far as the shelf life of this product goes.

on 8/2/2010 4:38:00 PM

I put "1" for price because I got this for free at Ulta with a sample of bad gal lash and stay don't stray concealer. So far, I have only tried the creaseless shadow. I haven't looked at other shades, but this one would not be suitable for a liner because it's so soft. It's like a finer-textured, lighter-weight, better-packaged Touch Base by Clinique. This would be a good primer, too. I use it with jet black liner and mascara and it's kind of a tough-girl look that I know all you MakeupAlley gals love, but the RSVP cream shadow lightens it up and looks amazing!

on 7/22/2010 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The color is gorgeous, perfect amount of shimmer.

For me, it creased...kind of the point of the product.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This stuff is absolutely fabulous. It looks pinkish in the jar and to be honest I think it always looks differently when applied. Sometimes it looks like a champagne and other times it goes on very pink. I have noticed that depending on how many layers of it I put on determines if it looks more pink or champagne. This always goes on silky and dries perfectly. It is easy to blend liner into it if I want too. This product is a great purchase. I have used this more times than I can count and my jar still looks barely touched. It is a lasting product.

Update: I do not use this much. For me it mostly looks champagne and I wish it had more of a pink tone to it like it appears in the jar. Note this does dry out despite being tightly sealed.

on 7/16/2010 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this eye shadow cream. It works amazing if your looking for a natural eye color or just a really pretty eye cream that will not crease and look oily this is the stuff you want! Lovin it

on 7/15/2010 6:03:00 PM

Wow, this cream shadow is gorgeous! It's a beautiful shimmery nudey-pink color. I wear with a matching powder shadow, UD liner in Zero and mascara for a nice, natural glam look. I would repurchase =]

I'm not sure what the hype is about this product. It dried up in a month for me. Gross! That being said, while I could use the product I really liked it. Now it goes on in clumps.

on 7/6/2010 4:41:00 AM

So pretty!
Perfect shimmery nude pink for light-makeup days.
It makes eyes pop and lasts a long time. It can also be used as a highlighter on cheekbones :)

on 7/5/2010 4:37:00 PM

I got this in the trio set at Sephora for $10; it includes 'stay, don't stray' and 'erase paste', as well as this little beauty.
The color is gorgeous. . . the perfect color and subtle, buildable sparkle for eye lids. I'd describe it as a light to medium taup-y champagn-y mauv-ee color, similar to Stila Starlight but a tiny bit darker. On me it's a bit too dark to be ideal as a highlighter, but it can be used all over as a wash. I could see someone who isn't super pale using it as a highlighter, though. So flattering, and versatile; it goes with everything, and STAYS put until you take it off, which is not difficult. I actually prefer the texture and staying power of these over my Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products