April 19, 2014 | 1110 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Boots - Mattifying Make-up Base

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2007 11:40:00 AM More reviews by harls321

I would agree 100% with the other reveiw. It works well in keeping away the shine however the texture has no slip. It is like a dry paste instead of a silky gel so it is heard to spread all over the face. Also I used this under my BE foundation and the mu around my nose disappeared & seperated. I would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2007 2:27:00 PM More reviews by jsmamchur

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this primer worked well on its own, meaning that it eliminated shine. I did find it a bit sticky, and it has a glue-like texture (as opposed to a silky, smooth texture). It did not work well when I put foundation over it, because the foundation would not smooth evenly, and in some spots wouldn't even adhere to my face! I tried a tinted moisturizer, and again, it didn't work. I also think it made my skin break out, especially around my hairline, which hardly ever happens to me. The packaging is sleek and cute, and I really wanted to like this! I picked this up at Target for about $9.