Philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash

4.1

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Diatomaceous Earth, Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Panthenol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 8/6/2011 1:12:00 AM

Today I picked this cleanser up in Sephora. I was out of purity and wanted something different. I really like this. I hardly detected a fragrance in it. It cleansed really well. It was relaxing to use. It seems to have exfoliated pretty well. My skin seems a little brighter after using and not dry at all. I would probably only use this in the AM. At night, I like Clinique take the day off balm.

on 6/24/2011 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Just started using this and it is amazing. It is the smoothest exfoliating cleaner I have ever used. It is almost satiny in texture. It feels so good I couldn't stop massaging it into my face. I use it in the morning a few times a week. I have dry skin and this does not dry it out. It felt so soft and smooth after washing. My only complaint is it needs to have a pump dispenser.

on 6/14/2011 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love it.

on 6/1/2011 6:22:00 PM

i only used a small sample of this however really enjoyed it. i usually am not a fan of scrubs, but this one is very different. i have oily skin, and used it to both cleanse and exfoliate my skin. it was very gentle- i love the small pieces of salt like pieces used to exfoliate. i usually use an exfoliator by origins but this is something i would consider purchasing for more of an everyday basis, as my pores get clogged very easily. this is the first philosophy product i have ever tried and thoroughly enjoyed it! it is sorta pricy but compared to the other product i use it is about average.

on 5/11/2011 3:21:00 PM

Best facial scrub i've ever used. I keep it in the shower and use it whenever I feel it necessary and it never lets me down.

The best!
Update: The packaging does get clogged to the point that you'll have to unscrew the top completely to get any product out, though. I am on my third bottle of the stuff and it has happened with all three.- ...mild annoyance at most.

Best facial scrub by far. Its very gentle and soothing to the skin. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and not a flake of skin in sight!

on 4/19/2011 11:56:00 PM

Nice scrub which yields great results on your face as well as your your body. I use this to de-flake my dry skin on my arms, and sometimes mix it with the Philosophy body washes. It's a scrub so it does have a tendency to get your skin a little red, but that's to be expected. I use this at night, and have soft new skin in the morning.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Most exfoliator's are extremely harsh for my sensitive skin. This does the job without irritation. My skin feels smoother and looks brighter.

EDIT: After using this for a couple of months, I came to the conclusion that this is my holy grail exfoliator. I can't use it everyday but twice a week leaves my skin looking lovely. I will always repurchase this.

on 4/10/2011 11:58:00 PM

At first I hated its smell. Horrible was the first word that appeared in my mind for the first time I put the product on my face. But it works. My skin looks smooth and more even. It does ex-foliate my skin but gentle enough to use like 3 (or more like 7 :D ) per week. I do alternate between different products for a week though...

I bought my second bottle a week ago. So it is good :). A bottle does last for a very long time...