April 23, 2014 | 1935 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Starbucks - Napkins

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by RnDMorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this was a joke until I opened it up. Great find...will have to stock up next time that I'm at Starbucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by glossbliss

I stumbled upon this reviews by chance and I had to try it! I have to say it's true this is the ultimate blotting tool! Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 6:58:00 PM More reviews by SPOILEDkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been doing this for years! My college cafeteria has the same type of napkins and I always stock up. I always cut them into smaller rectangles and put them in my bag so that if I have to blot in class or in public I don't get strange looks. It makes my face completely matte and I like looking at all the oil that has been absorbed on the napkin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Bellasima

I do love these. And I thought I was kinda BAD for doing this. lol. Low end life saver! lol. No oil after, my face looks great, AND I have coffee! Couldn't be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by seattlehil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

That is hysterical. I work at Microsoft and they have the same kind of napkins and I too use them to blot oil when needed. Something in the brown recycled(?) napkins really works! LOL

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 3:21:00 PM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG!

I thought it was just ME!
I do that all the time!

And I'm an older gal, over 50, but in the summer,
I fight the oil slick.
And my standard trick is to mosey into Starbuck's,
get an iced coffee, and a handfull of napkins,
and when I get to the car, blot-blot-blot.

And I stash the leftover napkins in my glove box
for other time!

It's true: great minds think alike!

15 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by macrocyte

this proves how people think alike! Yes, i find it very useful for blotting my face and nose. You can see the oily prints on the napkin afterwards which helps you realize that it was effective. My face looks matte afterwards and it doesn't even cost a penny. what a find!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 5:14:00 PM More reviews by tinylemming

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Muah! I thought I was the only one who used napkins to blot my face :-) i usually have a stash of random napkins in my glove box, Starbucks being best. Absorbs oil best. I don't notice m/u coming off, but I only use them on my nose. (I use MUFE F&B, that stuff stays put well)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Goldylox99

I've been using these as blotters for years. It was a surprise to see them listed as a tool here. I just thought I was surreptiously taking care of business, and there's a whole trend going on! Honestly, these do work well to absorb oil without disturbing makeup. Try to make sure you only blot and don't rub, so that you don't muss your makeup or damage your skin. These rock!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 4:06:00 AM More reviews by NewYorRican21

This is too funny that this made it on the list. I have super oily skin and when I first heard about these being excellent blotters well nothing for me to do but find out for myself. They really are and the price of them can't be beat. FREE