Starbucks - Napkins

Price: $

Price: $

Naps

on 10/19/2008 5:16:00 PM

I do love these. And I thought I was kinda BAD for doing this. lol. Low end life saver! lol. No oil after, my face looks great, AND I have coffee! Couldn't be better.

on 10/19/2008 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

That is hysterical. I work at Microsoft and they have the same kind of napkins and I too use them to blot oil when needed. Something in the brown recycled(?) napkins really works! LOL

on 10/19/2008 3:21:00 PM

OMG!

I thought it was just ME!
I do that all the time!

And I'm an older gal, over 50, but in the summer,
I fight the oil slick.
And my standard trick is to mosey into Starbuck's,
get an iced coffee, and a handfull of napkins,
and when I get to the car, blot-blot-blot.

And I stash the leftover napkins in my glove box
for other time!

It's true: great minds think alike!

on 10/17/2008 2:53:00 PM

this proves how people think alike! Yes, i find it very useful for blotting my face and nose. You can see the oily prints on the napkin afterwards which helps you realize that it was effective. My face looks matte afterwards and it doesn't even cost a penny. what a find!

on 10/15/2008 5:14:00 PM

Muah! I thought I was the only one who used napkins to blot my face :-) i usually have a stash of random napkins in my glove box, Starbucks being best. Absorbs oil best. I don't notice m/u coming off, but I only use them on my nose. (I use MUFE F&B, that stuff stays put well)

on 10/13/2008 4:45:00 PM

I've been using these as blotters for years. It was a surprise to see them listed as a tool here. I just thought I was surreptiously taking care of business, and there's a whole trend going on! Honestly, these do work well to absorb oil without disturbing makeup. Try to make sure you only blot and don't rub, so that you don't muss your makeup or damage your skin. These rock!

on 10/13/2008 4:06:00 AM

This is too funny that this made it on the list. I have super oily skin and when I first heard about these being excellent blotters well nothing for me to do but find out for myself. They really are and the price of them can't be beat. FREE

on 10/12/2008 10:47:00 AM

These napkins work great for absorbing oil-- I prefer them to the Clean & Clear blotting sheets. I actually think they pick up the oil better since these napkins are more absorbent, and they don't smear your make up since you simply press these into your skin. In addition, you can actually use these in public without feeling uncivilized (folding the napkin over your nose and pressing looks normal versus taking a blue sheet in your hand it moving it over your face).
This is why I always check back in the "Unlisted Brand" category-- what a great find!

on 10/12/2008 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These really do work! I had never thought of using them, but today after a jog, I ran into my local starbucks, took a napkin, and the shine was gone! : )

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love these soooooo much!!! I still can't believe they were put on the top picks. I don't like how they take off my makeup though <33333

Popular Misc Beauty Tools