July 28, 2014 | 2116 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by sidrahhaque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Scoured Paula Begoun for an affordable, gentle cleanser, since i'd just come off a course of Accutane. My Clearasil just wasn't cutting it anymore, and i needed something a bit stronger. Have to say, am happy with this one so far, and even just repurchased my second bottle. It's not overly-drying like Neutrogena's other acne washes, and is great for daily use. However, when i want to take off a full face of makeup, i go for a different, more stronger cleanser, since this one doesn't pick off everything from my skin. It took a few days for my skin to adjust to this when i first tried it, but the small, miniscule breakouts were gone in a few days. my skin has adapted and this works well on me.

UPDATE: on my fourth bottle, and am loving this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by cassielynn24

i was useing clean and clear morning burst cleanser but had to stop because it started drying my face out. so i came to this. i really like it so far! my skin is softer, clear and less dry. it has a light sent but that dosnt bother me at all. it dosnt help with acne i think but it does what it says to do. remove makeup and cleanse your face

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really bad allergic reaction. Enough said.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by VAmom

Smells like insect repellent, adnd made my skin red and blotchy.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:46:00 AM More reviews by belle169

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really torn about this product: I love pretty much everything about it, except for one thing. It's probably just easiest if I list the pros and cons.
Pros: ~Cleans and takes off makeup really well. I use this nightly, and I do feel like my face is properly clean and all makeup is removed. It even does a pretty good job at removing (non-waterproof) mascara, although I prefer to use extra-virgin olive oil for that.
~Does what it says: foams. It's pretty cool, actually. I wet my face, dispense about half a pump into my wet hands and rub them together to get a foam before applying to my face.
~Has a very good amount of product with a great pump-dispenser.
~Inexpensive - about NZ$14 dollars at the supermarket, which is very good for the amount of product you get. (I've had mine for over six months, and am only about 1/2 finished.)

Cons: ~Leaves my face feeling absolutely dry and tight, especially around my chin/cheek area. It's a real shame, and the only con I can find, but it's a big one. That's why I won't be repurchasing - I have to apply a heap of moisturiser before my skin feels anywhere near hydrated again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate this stuff! Not only does it dry out my skin leaving flakes behind, but I also got a sty! The last time I had a sty was when I used Neutrogena's eye makeup remover. Maybe there is a shared ingredient, but I'm not exactly sure. Save your money, don't buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Les281

This is how I cleanse my skin: I use an oil cleanser by lumune to dissolve my foundation, wipe that off w/a wet wipe & proceed to use this cleanser to remove the oil from my hormonal acne prone skin. It removes it pretty well. Nothing is left when I use my toner but it does feel drying. I like that it removes all my makeup. So far this is the routine that has been working for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

well the name does suit on the quality of this product :)

first impression: 2 days of use
PROS:
1. takes off my makeup COMPLETELY
2. smells nice
3. you dont need to get so much to lather it up
4. it moisten the face after it
5. it actually somewhat brighten my face too :)
6. price VERY reasonable

CONS... nothing :D

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by chuchinme

This product is good and bad, but mainly bad. Good, because it is gentle and doesn't dry out skin. Bad because of pretty much everything else. First of all, it doesn't make bubbles or whatever, it's pretty much like squirting water onto your hands and rubbing it on your face. It does not give the feeling that it has worked afterwards, but maybe that feeling only happens to me? I don't know. It doesn't clear acne at all. I find that every time I think it's working and my problem pimples start to clear, two or three come right up. I will not buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Diadore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a great cleanser. My sister bought a bottle of it last June and it lasted us until about December. She bought it for about $6 and then I bought a back up bottle in August. This cleaner makes pores so much smaller and cleanses your face so nicely. It such a great multi-purpose cleanser because I use it to clean make up brushes and when I can't find any soap to wash my oily hands, I use this cleanser and it gets rid of all of the oil. I will definitely buy again.