August 29, 2014 | 901 users online

Masks - LUSH - Love Lettuce Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by 1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite mask out of all LUSH's face mask. Only downfall I have for this one is that you have to use it within a couple weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by capricandy

I LOOOVE THIS MASK!! I've only tried two lush masks but I feel no need to try any other ones because I am in love with this one!. I only use it about twice a week, wish I could use it daily because I love how my face feels after using it.super soft!!! and fresh! the smell is not so bad...I actually like it! smells fresh like trees or grass :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by lavalon

Ay first I really wasn't sure about this bright green mask at all, but after the first go I decided I like it. My skin was looking pretty good beforehand and I didn't notice any dramatic change after using the mask. But just before I tried it the second time round, my skin was sadly in need of some help - a bit blotchy, dull and not so smooth. A quick session with Love Lettuce and voila! Lovely glowing, smooth skin, great!
I would recommend a gentle hand when removing the mask, since the exfoliating bits would probably be a bit harsh otherwise, but I had no trouble.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

WOW, It does brighten up my face. I can't stop checking myself out in the mirror after the first application. It's great and will definitely buy again. I'm not too fond of the smell though. nevertheless I'm loving the results!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nice mask. It cleanses well, functions as a scrub and leaves your face clean yet moisturized. It is not my favourite Lush mask though, but it still is a really nice mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by monsterbeans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I *think* that this mask might be one of Lush's great unsung heroes of the face mask collection. I have tried nearly every Lush mask, especially as I live in black pot central and 5 pots = one free mask (at least in the UK) but I have never tried this one. Why? It looks BORING in comparision to the others. There is the classic Cupcake and the brightly coloured Catastrophe. But Love Lettuce? Sounds and looks boring. Lettuce *is* boring.

But, I've been nitpicking over my skin for a while, its been worse than normal for some time and it was quite frankly, bumming me out. So I decided to go with what i thought would clear up spots and tighten pores. So armed with 5 black pots, Love Lettuce it was.

It smells....fine. Nothing exciting and I don't want to eat it but that is possibly an advantage. It has the authentic 'mask green' colour as well. It applies like a dream though. I don't find the almond shells too scratchy. I leave for the allotted time and potter about doing other things. When I swirl the mask about and wash it off, my skin feels very soft and exfoliated. My pores seem a bit smaller and less lumpy and I've done it a couple of times now and I have had maybe one new tiiiiiny spot.

So I will carry on with this and see if my skin clears up. But so far I am veeerrry impressed with how this underdog has performed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This and BB Seaweed are my favourite face masks from Lush. I love the cooling and calm sensations from the mild ingredients, and the fact that I can use this mask as a scrub when I'm washing it off my face. No irritations, and the smell doesn't overpower like some other Lush products. The best part of all with this mask is that I can use it as often as I like; everyday, if I feel like it, with no problems or dryness. I've gone through a few pots over the years, and I personally feel that these masks are one of the few products that Lush does best.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by eskimo122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Although the crash course in skincare is still my favorite of the Lush masks, i do quite enjoy this one. My skin is very sensitive but the little exfoliating beads don't seem to be irritating it. The smell is not overpowering. My skin actually seemed calmed the day after i used this mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by mugglemichelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I keep getting this face mask and I love it. I have oily dehydrated skin with huge pores. When i put this on, leave it then wash it aff I am constantly surprised and how good it makes my skin feel and look. I don't leave it on for more than 5 or ten mins and when I do I add a little water and do gentle scrubbing then wash it off. - it always seems to tighten my pores and mattify my skin without it ever feeling dry. and it is so cheap for the pot. and the big bonus compared to most masks - it never stings or feel uncomfortable on my sensitive skin. and hey when you take 6 black pots back to lush you get to choose a fresh face mask free

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by ems001

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I walked into LUSH and because I had soo much body stuff I really wanted to try their face masks. The SA recommended the Love Lettuce for my skin (combination, oily t-zone, occasional pimple) and I really like it. I did a tea tree tab steam before for about 10 minutes, really opened my pores and then applied the mask for about 12 minutes. Afterwards, as I was washing it away I was also scrubbing my face with it. It made my face feel nice and clean (but not tight) and my pores looked smaller and cleaner, less blackheads(that might have been because of the Tea tree tab as well). My skin was soo soft and smooth, I kept wanting to touch my face and feel it.

I would definelty buy it again, the only CON is that you only have 3 weeks to use otherwise it goes bad, and sometimes I either forget or don't have time to give myself a facial. I really want to try other, particularly the Cupcake one.
I love the cute little containers it comes it and you can trade them for another mask, can't wait.

Ohh the SA said it would be good for 2 uses, maybe 3. I put on a good layer, not thin at all and I still have lots, maybe another 3 uses.