Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

I have been using this for many years and nothing else works as well for me, and I have tried them all. Dior, Lancôme, MAC, etc etc. every time I try a HE or any other mascara it just doesn't work as well and I end up going back to old faithful.

See I have blonde lashes that are white./almost clear. So I need my mascara to thoroughly coat, and almost "dye" my lashes. I have a theory that I have seen other high-lippie reviews by blondes, so maybe that is who it works well for?

on 11/3/2014 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

the wand is too small, it's runny and smudges so much. it's just got no good points about it...apart from the price, no wonder it is so cheap!!! don't believe the hype

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is the first mascara I ever used in middle school when I first started wearing makeup. Its been a personal favorite of mine ever since. Doesnt flake, not heavy formula but still gives you that full lash feel you want without the weight on your eyelashes. Nice and black! Also its good for people with little lashes too :)

on 10/31/2014 5:50:00 PM

I use this over and over as it doesn't make my eyes sore. It's really good at defining and lengthening my lashes but does smudge later in the day.

on 10/22/2014 10:47:00 AM

My mother bought it and I tried it. Honestly, I don't really get the hype.. I mean, the formula just sucks, because it's so wet and smudges like crazy. No signs of volume or lenghtening, it just makes my lashes look a bit blacker. I tried getting some use of it for bottom lashes (that didn't really work, since it's a gooey mess and I'm not really into the whole crack w***e look) and tried layering it on top of other mascaras (bad idea, since it clumps everything it touches). I'm giving it 2 lippies, since I think the small wand is kinda convenient - I washed it and sometimes use it for my bottom lashes with other mascaras that I like. Final verdict - there are some waaay better mascaras in this price range & my lashes weren't great, so that's that..

on 10/22/2014 2:23:00 AM

I really like this mascara, it works for me but it is true that its a wet mascara at first. I just use my normal mascara i use everyday with it so it evens out and helps with the mascara being so wet at first. I mainly use this mascara for volume with maybelline lash stiletto for length. They both really well. Especially for length I highly recommend maybellines lash stilleto.

on 10/18/2014 10:24:00 PM

It took a few uses for this to take on its best form because its a really wet mascara (some may like that) I found it worked best after it dried out a smidge. I have really wonky lashes that can sometimes go in all different directions - this mascara untangles them and makes them look pristine. I forgot to curl my lashes but found that this mascara gave them a curl and it lasted all day. cheap, clean, separated, and curled look.

on 10/17/2014 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this mascara for as long as I remember. Works fine by me for what I want to project the world. Maybe for a really big or special occasion, I'd venture for something more daring. Easy to apply, does not clump if you use 1 stroke at a time. Dirt cheap. I've tried Maybelline Rocket, did not like, a Cover Girl waterproof one that I almost had to remove all my lashes in order to remove it completely.

I always choose the straight, regular brush. Do not think about changing?

on 10/15/2014 11:13:00 PM

I hate this mascara. I do not understand how people even use this product? All it does is clump up my lashes and make them look horrible. I do not recommend this mascara for anyone, even someone who is just starting out shouldn't use this.

on 9/21/2014 8:37:00 AM

This mascara is probably one of the worst. The formula is so wet and when I applied it it would literally make no difference whatsoever - it just looked as though I had no mascara on. To be fair to the product, I did attempt to use it for about three weeks, and still would make my eyes look no different. I would not recommend.

Popular Mascaras