MAC 227 Large Fluff Brush

4.8

brush hair very good

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE the 227! I debated buying it for a while but I saw it at a CCO and bought it immediately! It's great for when I'm in a hurry- or anytime! I use it for putting on my base eye color. It's also great for blending out harsh lines and and highlighting the brow bone. Definitely a brush that I would recommend!

on 2/12/2009 2:51:00 AM

this brush is amazing for applying highlight under the brows and blending out any harsh lines. I would say that this is a must-have!

on 2/9/2009 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great brush but again I dont find myself using it too much, because again, I dont use shadow often, but when I do this brush is great and it blends well, applies one color onto the lid great, and applies a highlight color very well also, so overall this is a great brush that can be used a thousand different ways(maybe not a thousand but u know)...I read here that it can be used for undereye concealer, ughh I had not clue, I always use my 217, I will try this one for concealer for sure!

on 2/7/2009 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I was really hesitant to buy this brush at first thinking I don't really use a fluffy brush as much. After reading and watching reviews about this brush I decided to just go for it and I'm so glad I did! This brush performs like a pro and I wish I've gotten it sooner! I purchased a similar dome fluffy shaped brush from Coastal Scents thinking it was a 'dupe' but it was garbage! So don't get the one from CS the black handled one! Get this one, it will not disappoint! :)

I did a smokey look and got a little carried away with my black eyeshadow and this brush smoothed it out for me! It also applies highlight very well and I use it to highlight the bridge of my nose when I contour. I love LURVE this brush! Don't let the price tag get in the way of you owning this amazing brush!

on 2/6/2009 3:37:00 PM

I freaking love this brush.. It's awesome. Especially when you want to be lazy and add one big swoosh of color..It also blends.. it does soo much. Its a definate must buy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok, I didn't really know what I bought this for, but now I do!

It's best for highlight colors or to pack on lid colors. But! I was trying to find a clean brush to pack on concealer the other day, and 227 works! Also the bristles are thick enough to blend out harsh edges. I also saw lana on youtube using concealer on her dark circles... that works amazing too because you can stipple the concealer on then build your way up for full coverage (with studio finish concealer). I think I found a new bff for concealer brush =). This brush can be used for detailing like highlighting the face!! Try it out!

on 2/2/2009 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Oh my god! This is the best brush for putting nudes on the browbone. I do not know what I was waiting for with all these MAC brushes. They have made a believer outta me. Great job, MAC.

on 1/20/2009 9:47:00 PM

THIS IS AN AMAZING brush- I haven't seen anything like it!
I love it for a highlight under my brow-bone and also I use it as a concealer brush and it speeds up the process when I am getting ready (because it covers a larger surface area).

on 1/19/2009 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this brush. I use it for contouring my cheeks and it works great because it picks up mroe pigment and it blends so well to blur the harsh lines.

on 1/3/2009 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I decided to purchase this brush after seeing it used by a MA on YouTube. It is the best brush to use for highlighting under the brow. It helps the color blend with the crease nicely. I love this brush. I put that I would not buy again only because I hope it lasts. But if it doesn't or if I lose it I would definitely buy again.