April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 227 Large Fluff Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my god! This is the best brush for putting nudes on the browbone. I do not know what I was waiting for with all these MAC brushes. They have made a believer outta me. Great job, MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by wsk449

THIS IS AN AMAZING brush- I haven't seen anything like it!
I love it for a highlight under my brow-bone and also I use it as a concealer brush and it speeds up the process when I am getting ready (because it covers a larger surface area).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I use it for contouring my cheeks and it works great because it picks up mroe pigment and it blends so well to blur the harsh lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by klsjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to purchase this brush after seeing it used by a MA on YouTube. It is the best brush to use for highlighting under the brow. It helps the color blend with the crease nicely. I love this brush. I put that I would not buy again only because I hope it lasts. But if it doesn't or if I lose it I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Irishgurrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush!
I am not a morning person, however I need to have makeup on to go to work....and this saves me so much time!

I use it to throw on my neutral base colour all over my eyes before adding a crease colour with a different brush.

It also works well for blending out harsh lines, and highlighting the brow bone, not to mention it can be used to apply highlighter to your cheeks.

God I don't know how I lived without this brush - the lazy girls best friend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 9:13:00 AM More reviews by strawberita1

It took me awhile to buy this brush because I thought that it would be too big for my eyes, however it is a fantastic tool and the size actually worked out in my benefit. Works beautifully for lid work, highlighting, and blending out any harsh lines. It also picks up the perfect amount of product and (thankfully) does not shed. Overall great brush that I am happy to own.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by furbz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

for real! this brush is a must in my opinion. say goodbye to harsh lines and bad blending with this. i don't mean to make it sound like a magic wand but now i'm asking this brush where it's been all my life! i've even found a newfound love for some of my hardly used e/s colors as a result of this brush. at first i was at a loss at what i was going to do with this brush and now i can't stop myself from using it every time i do my m/u. i haven't tried it for highlighting the browbone (i prefer the 252 for that) but used in conjunction with this, all my colors come out perfectly blended together. if you don't like this brush, then something's gotta be wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 6:24:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

Oh HELL YEAH! I love this brush. I use it with naked lunch to do an all-over neutral shimmer. Takes no effort at all and is completely fool-proof. Love it, can't live without it. I love this brush! (Though, brushes are notoriously expensive...)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by bemac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got mine super cheap at a mac sale but this is a must buy in life!
It blends well.
This is an amazing highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 2:41:00 AM More reviews by imogen23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush is magical - it blends like no other. Also, the perfect shape for highlighting. I've been dithering for ages as to whether I really needed this brush - couldn't manage without it now!