November 23, 2014 | 1042 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips- Dolly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by platt

I like this lip gloss a lot. It has great staying power and isn't too sticky like Stila lip glazes. The color is the color of my lips just better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is currently my favourite lipgloss. It's not too sticky, gives my lips a nice minty tingle, and adds a bit of colour. I got this from Sephora as a Beauty Insider free deluxe sample but I will purchase another one when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by tinytara11

Really great lipgloss, like my natural color but better. I like the cinnamon and find the staying power better than many other glosses. It's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by karmakat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great. My fav lipgloss ever. I'm fair with red hair and the color is great. I can't say enough great things about this stuff. A must have!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Faithersk

I LOVE THIS GLOSS! I've never been able to wear a mauve-toned gloss, but I've always admired them on other girls. Then Dolly came along and I fell in love. The texture is just sticky enough to make it last for hours; the tingling is nice but doesn't hurt; the brush is a doe foot (which I like) but doesn't pick up much product so I have to dip back in 4-5 times to complete my lips; the packaging is bulky but pretty, the box is adorable and I keep dolly tucked away in the cute box even when it is in my purse! Will re-buy over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lucypiggie

This mauve-y, pearly pink lip gloss is my go-to lip gloss for every day. I would imagine it would look great on any skin tone. It has a great tingly, minty feeling when you put it on and it has great shine. I like that it's not tacky or sticky - my hair doesn't get stuck on my lips (unlike MAC's lip glass). My only gripe is that it doesn't have long staying power, but it's OK - this stuff is awesome for when it does last. I'm not sure if it actually plumps up lips but as with any gloss, it does make lips look fuller.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jessicajanevd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on a recommendation of an SA at Sephora. I really like this gloss! It is a very nice, neutral color that has just a touch of plummy pink. Nice consistency, but best of all, I love the minty tingle! It's so refreshing and makes my lips feel good. Only con-on me, does not last very long, but what can I expect from a gloss?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by lelmore907

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Buxom, Buxom, Buxom....I absolutely love this product and cannot get enough...it stays on...great for your lips...and in my opinion gives your lips some plumping...i love the smell and the way it makes you lips look and feel...finally a lip gloss that I will be using forever!! Thanks Leslie for developing this product!! Dolly is one of my favorite colors, but I have to say I love them all :)
Lynn

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily05401

Love this product. It tingles a little when it goes on, provides a great slight shimmery shine. Not sticky and lasts a fair amount of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Sundae1212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I receieved this as a deluxe sample from sephora. i was pleasantly surprised by the cooling plumping action, and the sexy dusty sheer plum color. Just a bit sticky. but it does last a while, so that was fine. the french vanilla flavor was sweet and sophisticated and not over the top. I like this product, just think it's overpriced, but i would imagine it would last many months, if i bought the full sized bottle.