Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips- Dolly

4.3

on 2/14/2009 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

A lovely mauve - neutral shade. I say neutral because I think this is the perfect mauve shade for all skin tones. I just wish the product had a brush for the lip wand that distributes the same amount of product as the doe foot lip wand. I think a brush would provide a better application. Nevertheless, a must have lip gloss colour @ BE..

on 2/14/2009 4:02:00 PM

I love this! Wish the packaging was a little sleeker and that it wasn't as expensive, but I like it a lot and will most likely repurchase when I run out.

on 2/8/2009 7:04:00 PM

I like this lip gloss a lot. It has great staying power and isn't too sticky like Stila lip glazes. The color is the color of my lips just better.

This is currently my favourite lipgloss. It's not too sticky, gives my lips a nice minty tingle, and adds a bit of colour. I got this from Sephora as a Beauty Insider free deluxe sample but I will purchase another one when I run out.

on 1/27/2009 3:17:00 AM

Really great lipgloss, like my natural color but better. I like the cinnamon and find the staying power better than many other glosses. It's a keeper.

on 1/25/2009 4:00:00 PM

This stuff is great. My fav lipgloss ever. I'm fair with red hair and the color is great. I can't say enough great things about this stuff. A must have!!

on 1/15/2009 4:39:00 PM

I LOVE THIS GLOSS! I've never been able to wear a mauve-toned gloss, but I've always admired them on other girls. Then Dolly came along and I fell in love. The texture is just sticky enough to make it last for hours; the tingling is nice but doesn't hurt; the brush is a doe foot (which I like) but doesn't pick up much product so I have to dip back in 4-5 times to complete my lips; the packaging is bulky but pretty, the box is adorable and I keep dolly tucked away in the cute box even when it is in my purse! Will re-buy over and over again.

on 1/14/2009 11:39:00 PM

This mauve-y, pearly pink lip gloss is my go-to lip gloss for every day. I would imagine it would look great on any skin tone. It has a great tingly, minty feeling when you put it on and it has great shine. I like that it's not tacky or sticky - my hair doesn't get stuck on my lips (unlike MAC's lip glass). My only gripe is that it doesn't have long staying power, but it's OK - this stuff is awesome for when it does last. I'm not sure if it actually plumps up lips but as with any gloss, it does make lips look fuller.

I bought this based on a recommendation of an SA at Sephora. I really like this gloss! It is a very nice, neutral color that has just a touch of plummy pink. Nice consistency, but best of all, I love the minty tingle! It's so refreshing and makes my lips feel good. Only con-on me, does not last very long, but what can I expect from a gloss?

on 1/11/2009 1:24:00 AM

Buxom, Buxom, Buxom....I absolutely love this product and cannot get enough...it stays on...great for your lips...and in my opinion gives your lips some plumping...i love the smell and the way it makes you lips look and feel...finally a lip gloss that I will be using forever!! Thanks Leslie for developing this product!! Dolly is one of my favorite colors, but I have to say I love them all :)
Lynn