November 23, 2014 | 1534 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - Infallible Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by sweet_cake

I used this product for my undereye circles. I do not like concealer sticks and i will never buy one ever again. This concealer didn't cover well, had a weird texture, and didn't look natural. In addition, there is so little concealer in that little tube that it was definitely not worth what i paid for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Jenna309

Color matched (Light) my fair skin. Covered under eyecircles but dried and creased after a few hrs. I used it sparingly all over to even out redness. TOTALLY BROKEOUT!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by paperdove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an okay concealer for dark circles but I didn't like it for my acne scars. It goes on smoothly yet dry enough so that you don't feel like it's melting off your face. It's pretty dry in general but not dryING, at least not for my dark circles. Staying power is okay. However, this was a bit pink for my skin tone (I'm Asian). When I applied this on my acne scars, I had to re-cover it with my BB cream concealer to make it less pinkish and for more coverage. The coverage of this is average. On my eyes, it gave me that overly bright-eye look, as if I had a sunglass tan. I think I should have bought a shade darker but either way, it had the pink undertone so I always had to reapply my BB concealer over it. There aren't a lot of shades to choose from (just a little over 5, I think) but if you do find the right shade for you, it should work okay. I also think the color of the stick might look slightly darker than how it actually applies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by jessijay

***UPDATED 1/15/09***: I am PPP with a lot of pink to cover as well as acne scars, broken capillaries, etc. so I expect a lot from a concealer. When this line was released, I gave it a shot b/c my HG concealer had been discontinued. After using it regularly for nearly a year, I have to say that it worked pretty well as long as my skin was super oily. However, the down side of the stay-put, 'long lasting' formulation is that it is difficult to blend. At times it did not want to budge. A taklon concealer brush worked MUCH better. I was able to layer and smudge as needed. However, when my skin was combo or leaning towards dry, this formula became just awful to work with! Left me looking a bit plastic/cakey. Overall it might be an option if you are very, very oily. A decent shade selection compared to other DS brands. Downgrading to 3 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2007 10:12:00 PM More reviews by luckybamboozled

Very pleasantly surprised by this concealer! It's so handy in the twist up tube. This is actually the best color match I have ever found in a concealer light/medium in this works perfectly for my NC30/35 skin. Good coverage and I use this on acne scars too..I love it because the color is so good I can dab a little on the problem areas add a little powder and go! The stick form and the packaging make it very easy to take along for touch-ups too. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 9:22:00 PM More reviews by miotiramisu

Thanks to this concealer my eyes are more awake and my dark circles are much less noticeable. The tube looks similar to a thin red lipstick tube that you twist up.

I always put Clean & Clear's eye brightening treatment before applying. It cools my skin and brightens my circles. Then I use the concealer and blend it gently with my ring finger since it's the weakest finger it's the gentlest. After that I apply a good translucent loose powder to finish and my under eye area is very natural looking. I bought the concealer at CVS for $9 and it doesn't take very much at all. Best of all the formula is easy to blend and the finish it not cakey! I highly recommend this since it's super affordable and a must have especially if you have dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2007 2:26:00 AM More reviews by sophienguyen7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2007 12:13:00 PM More reviews by dascha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on MUA recommendation and I'm really liking it! Glides on smooth, blends beautifully. Not too cakey, oily, sticky... and the "Light" is a perfect match for my NC-15 skin! Not too yellow, not too pink. Very nice, and I like the little stick. Thanks again, MUA!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2007 7:30:00 PM More reviews by wildcats72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

what a great concealor !!

i usually dont like anything with the loreal label... but i was very impressed with this.. in my oponion this works better than my mac concealor.. the loreal one blends in A LOT more easily...doesnt give you a 'cakey' look...doesnt wear off as easily or fade as easily as MAC...but I must worn. if you have very heavy dark circles under your eye you might want to reconsider as the coverage seems light to medium.

But, with that being said.. you can always layer on...worth the try..kind of expensive for a store bought concealor but worth it !!

after using other concealors out there, i noticed this isnt that creamy.. it gets hard alot..even though i have been putting the cap back on as soon as i apply it..and cakes up around my eyes even though i use eye creams. Probably won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2007 3:08:00 PM More reviews by silvertips

This is a great low-priced concealer and it really does last. I'm not a fan of liquid concealers, I always buy the 'stick' kind and this is the best one i've bought in a while.