August 1, 2014 | 1830 users online

Foundations - Vichy - Dermablend Corrective Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by ashhassim

Great coverage! Had to order it from america so worked out pretty expensive coz of the shipping fee. very drying so moisturise alot. looks flawless. i only use it as a concealor. or i'll mix it with my foundation for amazing full coverage. make sure the foundation is hydrating as it will look toooo dry if not. lasted me almost a year now. still quite alot of product left. going to try hard candy glamoflauge wen i run out to see if its a good substitute.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by sarahjanegrau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this :D
Pros
-Great natural looking full coverage covers EVERYTHING. I have a birth mark on my face that's a few shades darker than my skin colour and acne but this covers everything without looking cakey and leaves a natural finish.
-Blends easily into the skin
-Dirt cheap!
-You get a good amount of product. I've had this since Jan and it's now the end of Aug, i use it every day and as far as i can tell i still have enough left to last a couple of months.
Cons:
-Packaging is opaque so you have to guess how much product you have left
-Lightest colour is still too dark for me (well, maybe 2 shades) and quite yellow/orange
-I find it can move around during the day and come off on your hands if you touch your face too much however a good setting powder or spray should fix this

Defiantly recommend this just not for NW/NC 15's like me haha

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Natinahat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i love this stuff !!!! I use it with the powder and it lasts all day. I don't need foundation ! All I do is apply it to the imperfections on my face and powder :) So easy ! Oh and it feels really nice on my skin.
Recommend !!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

The lightest color, opal, is also too dark for me. It goes on too thick to spread easily. Caking is not terrible, but there is some and it accentutes the slight wrinkling beneath my eyes.
I got this because the other Vichy foundation, aquateint (?) was too thin and didn't cover enough. This covers too well.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by l8lackberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am giving this foundation 3 lippies only because it clogs my pores like nobody`s business. And I don`t mean break outs, but just blackheads all over my face. That sometimes lead to breakouts as well.
It feels like a vicious circle: I put this foundation on to cover all the problems on my skin, because it definitely has a wonderful coverage, but then I am getting even more problems. It`s like an addiction, but I can`t stop using it, because I want my face to look nearly perfect, and that is what I get from Vichy Dermablend.
Even though it says on the packaging "non-comedogenic"
I made sure on my own that it is false statement.

The bottom line of review: great foundation to use on occasion, i.e. go out or other kind of event, because it gives nice finish, great coverage and looks good in pictures (even though it has SPF it doesn`t make you look like corpse in photos), but for everyday use I would suggest to choose other foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by treasonous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my very favourite foundations i've tried to date.
I love high coverage foundations (as i have quite uneven skin tone), but I hate the cakiness some of them give you. This one is not cakey at all, and like it says on the packaging, there is no mask-life effect. It blends easily and gives you a flawless, seamless look. If you're not a big fan of high coverage foundations, don't go for this one, but if you are, give it a try.

I used the colour 'gold' which was the yellow undertones in my skin, and gave me a nice 'tanned' effect. I normally go for foundations which are a few shades darker than my skin tone, and when they rub off or cake, it looks ridiculous - but this was not a problem with this foundation.

The only flaw with the product is that it says it stays on for 16 hours and doesn't (though this may be in conjunction with the dermablend setting powder, i'm not sure). But it won't cake if you put more on, which is great. So you may have to re-apply it a few times per day, but its worth it for the look it gives you.

I apply mine with a skin illuminator, and it gives a dewy, radiant finish. Make sure you use a good moisturiser underneath it. Really impressed!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!!! So happy I found it!!! I have always been super self conscious about my face, not anymore!!! I have very uneven skin tone, acne scarring, and lately just burned my face. So i was in need of something with extreme coverage, after checking online I found that here in Canada this was the best one carried by Shoppers drug mart. I was a little hesitant on something so covering, I thought it would look really cakey. Not at all!!! This foundation is amazing! Covers so beautifully, I use a sponge for best application, you only need a little too, and my skin looks beautiful and even! I am never using another foundation again, I finally found my HG foundation. It covered the burn like magic, I am shocked at the bad reviews this is getting, I highly recommend it . Bought in Nude, I am a LLL girl, cool tone :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by fm19901

I purchased this foundation about a month ago because I have read tons of reviews and watched many videos on youtube about it and because I needed the coverage everyone was talking about...!However, I'm not at all impressed with this product!First of all, it says that it is suitable for all skin types..Well, I have combinational skin and it dries it so much that after and hour or so, my skin looks really cakey and especially where I have acne scars or pimples! Secondly, it says that it lasts up to 16hours!Are you kidding me???After a couple of hours it's gone!And I really don't touch my face all the time or wipe it off in any other way...Moreover, the packaging is not that good,because when I put it on my fingers it always slips more than I want...The fact that they have so small range of colors made it impossible for me to much my tone exactly...Well,to be fair the price was ok,since I bought it online for about 15-16$ and it is ok to use as a concealer in the eyes area...I really don't think that I would buy this foundation again...Maybe it's not for me...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by nataliemakeup4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have found my everyday foundation, after trying foundation from several brands like estee lauder,maybelline,max factor...it is a good product for it's price (17 euros) but like any foundation it does have cons and pros.. i like using this foundation mostly because it's not that expensive,and it can be compared to high end brands ,overall it's an ok product,but im still in the hunt for that perfect foundation for my skin,till i''ll find it,i wil use this one.
so,
the PROS:
-very nice coverage i would say medium to high,almost high,it's buildable you can build this to full extreme coverage but i wouldn't recommand that because it will feel heavy on the skin
-hides my acne spots,discolouration on the skin well
-it doesnt have any smell,no fragance
-it has spf 35
-it gives a nice flawless finish(i use the nude 25 i would say it has slightly beige undertone now because they have changed the formula,the old was very yellowish i had to aply a lot of bronzer and blush to avoid looking like a zombie)
-it evens out ur skin tone
-it can be used even as a concealar hides dark circles well
-it lasts decently i would say 8 hours maximum,not 16 hours how it claims tough
-if u don't have acne,small bumps,pimples on ur skin ,you will love the airbrushed look it's giving
-it doesnt have parabaens,it's non comedogenic,alergy tested
-the price is ok for me

CONS:
-it wears off quite easilly if you touch ur face or hug somebody it is very transferable
-it doesnt lasts that much but i can cope with that
-if you stay in the sun it can melt on ur face
-kinda feels a litlle heavy on the skin
-i dont like the packaging it looks cheap

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by monicabg

i bought this in sand, it´s a nice colour but the texture is heavy and once you put it on, it looks nice and corrects imperfections but after 3 or 4 hours of use it looks oily and pores look noticeable. I don´t like it very much. I prefer cs revlon combination/oily or lasting performance by max factor. also rimmel lasting finish is much better and stays all day or at least 8hours. I am 48 with combination skin.