September 18, 2014 | 1726 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by serenasinlove

left the nastiest residue on my hair and hands.i couldn't wait to wash it off

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Spider90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

Love at first try. I have extensions and they can get dry, this smoothed all my hair out like a dream. It's a cream, has a 'clean' sweet smell that is neither floral nor candy. It seems to absorb into the hair, making it very very soft, smelling nice and shinier. Eliminates frizz... HG for sure, would repurchase regardless of price (:
EDIT: Still in loove. I tried blowdrying my hair with this but to be honest I reap better results when I smooth this all over dry hair, then brush through. First 3 days I used it though, about 1/4 of the product was already gone. Skeptical of how long this will last, be wary of the 'missing' product (due to the plastic at the bottom) inside. Would still repurchase though ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This DOES keep the frizzies down.... but it makes my hair look so flat even if i only apply to the ends.
I'm giving this to my sister.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I loved this so much when I first started using it. it truly delivered, and made my hair silky smooth. I got it very inexpensively at a beauty supply shop at the time. I love it a little less now, though its still a great product. I don't purchase it any longer because I can only get it full price now and with my thick, course, dry hair, I need a ton of it, so its cost prohibitive.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the smell on this product,as for the other Bed Head products,they smell nice too.It smooths out my hair and keeps it that way all day,it also makes it soft to the touch.Its a little pricey though,i got it at my local walmart for about $19.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by christa365

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is better than Frederick Fekkai Glossing Cream, IMHO. The Glossing Cream does create more shine than After Party, but it leaves hair stringy if you put enough on to make any difference. After Party gets rid of the frizzies and keeps it natural looking (unlike serums), and it gives hair that piece-y look if you use a couple squirts, making it look as if it were actually healthy (not that I have first hand experience with healthy hair, but I've seen it on children and the rare woman). That said, it leaves hair every bit as dull as it began (but no more dull than it was). So, I just use some spray shine with this, and my hair looks pretty good.

You can use this after you blow-dry or before, it doesn't seem to make any difference. It's also really, really great for next day hair - you know, you've got a frizzy mess but you're too lazy to wash it - so it's wonderful for Sundays. Just put a half pump in your hands and smooth it over your hair. That's the real magic of this product.

Oh, I does tend to build up, so you'll need less and less over time. Not a bad thing, necessarily. The other day I was too lazy to blow dry or use product, and you wouldn't believe how good my hair looked just natural!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by stilettolaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to love this product but recently I've found it weighs my hair down without being moisturising/conditioning enough and makes my locks look lank. I tend to use it on damp hair (it has fantastic smoothing properties when blow dried in) but my hairstyle flops as the day goes on. It's even worse when I put a small amount (size of 5p) in my hair dry. Smells nice but the tube is quite inconvenient for travelling too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Myoung19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent smoothing cream compared to a lot of other crap out there that leaves your hair sticky and greasy. I got this for $7.50 brand new on ebay. I put it on my dry hair after blow drying and flat ironing it. Its wonderful.

PROS:
-smells good
-doesn't make hair sticky at all
-doesn't weigh my hair down
-doesn't make my oily hair oily
-completely soaks into hair after few minutes
-works as advertised
-lasts a long time, so I think even retail price is worth it
-can use on wet or dry hair
-1 pump is enough to cover what I need (i have medium length fine-medium hair)
-my hair is SOFT!!
CONS
-packaging sucks, the top doesn't stay on, I threw it away lol
-is no "miracle product", still have some fly aways but that's just how my hair is
-adds some shine but not a ton

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG hair product! I've been using this since I was 15 and it is by far the best smoothing balm I have ever tried. It is very lightweight, doesn't make my hair look greasy at all and eliminates 95% of my frizzies! I have very dry, coloured hair and I can't count how many times this product has come to my rescue. A little goes a long way, I use a quarter sized amount for my medium/long hair. I've had my $20 bottle for a year and a half now and I'm not even half the way done. The smell is amazing and it makes my hair feel silky smooth!
The only con is the packaging, I went to pull it out of my purse once cause the lid fell off, and my friends (who are mostly stoners) started laughing and thought it was a dildo. -facepalm-
Very awkward!

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Joyceleexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My favourite hair product of all time! I like the after effect of this. It works best when you apply it at night and you'll get a really nice smelling, soft hair the next day. The only thing im not satisfied with this product is that it is super pricey in asia (cost about 90 bucks here!). But definitely worth the buy :)