November 23, 2014 | 1935 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by platinumblondenurse2be

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Five lippies!! This product is a life saver for dry, bleached hair. It makes my hair so silky and soft, and i always get compliments on how good my hair smells! I even cocktail it with my hair mousse when i scrunch my gair to make it extra silky and not crunchy, and i put it on before and after straightening.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by brwneyedsweeti3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product.. I have alot of little fly aways on my bangs and tops of my head when I wear my hair down I have fly aways everywhere! I got this product hoping it would calm my frizzies...It does not I have to reapply like 3 times to get them down and once I step outside it springs backup...blahhh never will buy again!! I did like the packaging however i love pink and i like that it had a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Amomof5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you have fine hair this stuff should last you FOREVER!!! I like it on my ends and helps if I have hairs that won't lay down. Not a HG item but I do like it. Even though it does cost $18.00+ after tax mine has lasted me over a year and still going.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by sherizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I am on my third bottle and I will continue to buy it until I find something better, which I doubt will happen. I have very thick hair that is somewhere in the middle of straight and wavy, and it can also get pretty frizzy since it is so thick. I have tried tons of serums and smoothing creams in an attempt to tame the frizziness and offer shine, and this is the one that I swear by. For an everyday look, it turns my dull straight/wavy hair into a shiny and wearable effortless look. When I straighten my hair or curl it using an iron, I use this afterwards and it really adds tons of shine and gets rid of any remaining frizz. This product is perfect for girls with THICK hair because it is creamy. I used to try a lot of serums like john frieda frizz ease, biosilk, etc but I realized that those tend to make my hair look nice when I put them on but they don't have much lasting power throughout the day because my hair is so thick. Although my hair does start to frizz a little with this later on, it is the best I have found so far. The only con is that you have to be careful how much you put in your hair. If you use too much, it can make your hair look greasy, but that is usually the case with these types of products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by underage

This makes your hair smell amazing, smooths any fly aways, and makes it super soft! I only use a tiny amount after blow drying or else it will weigh your hair down. I like using this before flat ironing or curling because it makes the iron glide through your hair. I don't think I will need to repurchase any time soon but if I run out I won't repurchase it. There's just too many dupes for this kind of product and the price is a bit much.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by serenasinlove

left the nastiest residue on my hair and hands.i couldn't wait to wash it off

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Spider90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

Love at first try. I have extensions and they can get dry, this smoothed all my hair out like a dream. It's a cream, has a 'clean' sweet smell that is neither floral nor candy. It seems to absorb into the hair, making it very very soft, smelling nice and shinier. Eliminates frizz... HG for sure, would repurchase regardless of price (:
EDIT: Still in loove. I tried blowdrying my hair with this but to be honest I reap better results when I smooth this all over dry hair, then brush through. First 3 days I used it though, about 1/4 of the product was already gone. Skeptical of how long this will last, be wary of the 'missing' product (due to the plastic at the bottom) inside. Would still repurchase though ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This DOES keep the frizzies down.... but it makes my hair look so flat even if i only apply to the ends.
I'm giving this to my sister.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I loved this so much when I first started using it. it truly delivered, and made my hair silky smooth. I got it very inexpensively at a beauty supply shop at the time. I love it a little less now, though its still a great product. I don't purchase it any longer because I can only get it full price now and with my thick, course, dry hair, I need a ton of it, so its cost prohibitive.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the smell on this product,as for the other Bed Head products,they smell nice too.It smooths out my hair and keeps it that way all day,it also makes it soft to the touch.Its a little pricey though,i got it at my local walmart for about $19.