December 21, 2014 | 1552 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Hydra Zen

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 3:42:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best moisturiser i've used! Its brilliant! I completely reccomend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 9:50:00 AM More reviews by missiechill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful product - I have been using this for a couple years now. Very soothing for sensitive skin, (contains rose extract) it does have a very slight rose scent. Very subtle. They have two types of this cream in the jar form: one for normal-dry skin/ and one for very dry skin. The VERY DRY cream is my personal preference for quite dry, tight skin in the dead of winter. Texture is not heavy, and very hydrating, but no heavy oily residue. Great for NIGHT! I wear mine day and night. I LOVE IT! For a lighter moisturizer for a normal-dry skin go with the regular normal-dry Hydrazen, it is less textured and lighter to apply for daytime wear. A beautiful product! Lancome this is a winner! =) Hence why it sells out during GWP time! =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2004 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this moisturizer, but I believe there is something better out there. True, it does make my skin appear smooth and less dry, but IMHO it really wasn't ALL THAT. I bought this about 3 weeks ago, and when this runs out, I will be looking for something else. Sorry Lancome :(
UPDATE: I don't know what's in it, but whatever it is, it ALWAYS burns around my nose, chin and upper lip area. I thought it was just me, but it the burning didn't stop. I will NOT use this again. I found that almost all the Lancome product react the same way w/ my skin. I guess I have to stick w/ Oil Of Olay, it NEVER broke me out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2004 5:23:00 PM More reviews by MissPurple

Hydra Zen is definitely one of my all time favorite moisturizers, can't rave enough about it! Goes on amazingly nice and smooth, sinks in right away and leaves my skin perfectly silky, soft, hydrated and calm, fabulous for my winter dry skin. Lovely scent too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2004 7:45:00 PM More reviews by WillyWonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Too pricey for what you get--doesn't moisturize as well as many others out there and the smell! The smell is all right when you first smell it in the store and a few times at home but after using this moisturizer on a daily basis I got sick from this smell! I can no longer go near the stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2003 12:54:00 AM More reviews by expira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oy...incredibly oily skin and this moisturizer does NOTHING for it. It comes in a fancy tube with a fancy name but at the end of the day (and before then too) my face still looks like an oil slick. Stick to Loreal if you want to try a similar product; at least it's cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2003 1:37:00 PM More reviews by scrappinphool

I have normal skin in the summer and normal + dry t-zone in the winter. This moisturizer is fine in the summer, but even with applying it two times a day in the winter I still end up flaky.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2003 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Angelic80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a sample, but gave it away after a week. I have very sensitive skin, but this wasn't calming at all. I liked the scent, but after using it for about 2 days, I got a rash on my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2003 12:31:00 PM More reviews by alicemf

on the plus side its lightweight, smells good and absorbs well. On the bad side it has no sunscreen and its a bit on the expensive side. I won't be buying again as i can probably find something as good for less money

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by maya27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hydra Zen is definitly a sensitive skins best friend! I was tld that they are in the process of revamping it and they are going to launch a Hydra Zen Night Cream as well! I smelled the tester in the store, and the aromatherapy was wonderful. I have no problem falling asleep with this at night!