Lancome Hydra Zen

3.6

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

on 3/8/2004 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i purchased this product to relieve the red blotches on my cheeks after a hot shower. I live in the uk and we have very cold winters with biting winds,i thought this product was sublime,yes it did calm my skin and it has a good texture,smell and melts in to the skin like butter on hot toast, however its very expensive 28 for 50ml and not very emolliant for that price i want my skin to feel like cashmere

on 2/12/2004 3:36:00 AM

This moisturizer definitely does the job right. It replenishes your skin with moisture without the greasiness. It just feels clean and cool on your skin. I love using this during the winter time when my skin gets really dry. This moisturizer protects my skin when I go outside into the cold and keeps my face moisturized.

on 2/8/2004 6:07:00 PM

I personally really like this cream. When I use it my skin drinks it right up and it leaves my skin soft and slightly dewy, which I like. It reduces redness *a little* not a lot. I love the scent and I love the heavy jar it comes in. This is one I will use forever.

on 1/27/2004 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best moisturiser i've used! Its brilliant! I completely reccomend it!

on 1/18/2004 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful product - I have been using this for a couple years now. Very soothing for sensitive skin, (contains rose extract) it does have a very slight rose scent. Very subtle. They have two types of this cream in the jar form: one for normal-dry skin/ and one for very dry skin. The VERY DRY cream is my personal preference for quite dry, tight skin in the dead of winter. Texture is not heavy, and very hydrating, but no heavy oily residue. Great for NIGHT! I wear mine day and night. I LOVE IT! For a lighter moisturizer for a normal-dry skin go with the regular normal-dry Hydrazen, it is less textured and lighter to apply for daytime wear. A beautiful product! Lancome this is a winner! =) Hence why it sells out during GWP time! =)

on 1/18/2004 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I like this moisturizer, but I believe there is something better out there. True, it does make my skin appear smooth and less dry, but IMHO it really wasn't ALL THAT. I bought this about 3 weeks ago, and when this runs out, I will be looking for something else. Sorry Lancome :(
UPDATE: I don't know what's in it, but whatever it is, it ALWAYS burns around my nose, chin and upper lip area. I thought it was just me, but it the burning didn't stop. I will NOT use this again. I found that almost all the Lancome product react the same way w/ my skin. I guess I have to stick w/ Oil Of Olay, it NEVER broke me out!

on 1/6/2004 5:23:00 PM

Hydra Zen is definitely one of my all time favorite moisturizers, can't rave enough about it! Goes on amazingly nice and smooth, sinks in right away and leaves my skin perfectly silky, soft, hydrated and calm, fabulous for my winter dry skin. Lovely scent too.

on 1/3/2004 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Too pricey for what you get--doesn't moisturize as well as many others out there and the smell! The smell is all right when you first smell it in the store and a few times at home but after using this moisturizer on a daily basis I got sick from this smell! I can no longer go near the stuff.

on 12/23/2003 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Oy...incredibly oily skin and this moisturizer does NOTHING for it. It comes in a fancy tube with a fancy name but at the end of the day (and before then too) my face still looks like an oil slick. Stick to Loreal if you want to try a similar product; at least it's cheaper.

on 12/12/2003 1:37:00 PM

I have normal skin in the summer and normal + dry t-zone in the winter. This moisturizer is fine in the summer, but even with applying it two times a day in the winter I still end up flaky.

Popular Moisturizers