L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

2.7

this is an okay eyeliner. its not my favorite and i wouldnt choose it over others, such as mac fluidline, or mufe waterproof eyeliner.

pros:
-its cheap
-its easy to apply
-it applies dark
-a little goes a long way

cons:
-its a little too watery
-it is not waterproof, and will come off very easily
-applicator is kind of pointy, and can be uncomfotable to apply
-it does not last long at all

so overall this is not a great eyeliner, but its not horrible. if you dont mind it coming off througout the day and if your not going to be wearing it that long, than you should love this. but i use eyeliner that lasts all day for me and this just doesnt do it. theres a lot better liquid eyeliners out there. i wont be repurchasing this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

finally broke down and bought this item and was sorely disappointed, it applied very sketchy, it's not smooth at all dries in an ok amount of time, but until it's dried it looks very runny, i love the Carbon Black colour to it, but had to keep going in for touch ups where it jumped across my lids.
and also the applicator is like a stick, not flexible at all!

The applicator HURTS. It says felt tip but it feels like a rock. The liquid itself is pretty good at staying on throughout the day but it is not as black as I would like. I thought the same packaging as the Maybelline one would mean the same product but clearly it is not... Do not buy it!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This was my first liquid liner and it's terrible. It's so wet, there is hardly any pigment. When it dries, it dries grey which is annoying as I bought carbon black. I'm disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, I bought this on a whim while looking for a dupe for my MAC eyeliner in the similar packaging. My first try at applying was a failure. The brush sucks! I was about to pitch it when I thought to swap out the applicator with the finished MAC eyeliner. That was the key to success for me. The applicator fits perfectly in the L'Oreal container and I've pitched the one it came with. I've gotten the same wearability and it has not irritated my sensitive eyes. I'll be saving myself some $ by heading to my local drugstore instead of trekking to the mall for eyeliner.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not a picky makeup person...but yeesh!
Not only does the brush scratch your eyelids, ruin your freshly applied eyeshadow, but it also burns your eyeballs out of your skull,causing them to water to oblivion!

I have to apply several coats(which is painful with this stuff), and even then its like I used a dried out watercolor marker...but somehow it never quite dries and I end up getting a dark black line of eyeliner stamped onto my crease area.
ugh. I just cant win with this stuff!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is horrible and impossible to use. The brush is stiff and hard to maneuver. My NYC liner I got for a DOLLAR is wayyy better than this crap

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

i love this eyeliner! like others, i dont understand the low ratings. i like the brush. i like how it glides on. it stays! hardly...barely any smudging. i have no complaints, really. but if you have to ask, the price is a bit ridiculous. then again, it isss such a great eyeliner, i'd still repurchase. i have this in dark brown. the color is fine for me. i dont have a preference over black or brown since i always switch constantly between each.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Im surprised at the low rating this is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners. I use it in carbon black and it is not too overpowering which is a plus. I like that it has a somewhat matte finish, I don't like liquid eyeliners that dry with a shiny look. My only problem with this eyeliner is the applicator tip thing, it's too stiff and slanted, it's also kind of thicker than most. Getting used to working with it does take a little time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wow, I'm also surprised by the low rating but I haven't tried the Lineur Intense yet to compare. Anyway, I think this is a great eyeliner. It's much better than I expected. I bought this because a YT guru raved about this liner. This stays put and is easy to use. Even though they claim this is safe for sensitive eyes, it did irritate my eyes slightly. This made my eyes itch slightly but I'm hoping it's temporary. Another con with this liner is the tip. The tip is not as flexible as I would like. Other than that, I think it's a great liner and I would repurchase but I would like to try the Lineur Intense too.