September 20, 2014 | 1836 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ntiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is horrible and impossible to use. The brush is stiff and hard to maneuver. My NYC liner I got for a DOLLAR is wayyy better than this crap

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this eyeliner! like others, i dont understand the low ratings. i like the brush. i like how it glides on. it stays! hardly...barely any smudging. i have no complaints, really. but if you have to ask, the price is a bit ridiculous. then again, it isss such a great eyeliner, i'd still repurchase. i have this in dark brown. the color is fine for me. i dont have a preference over black or brown since i always switch constantly between each.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by ShellyD11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im surprised at the low rating this is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners. I use it in carbon black and it is not too overpowering which is a plus. I like that it has a somewhat matte finish, I don't like liquid eyeliners that dry with a shiny look. My only problem with this eyeliner is the applicator tip thing, it's too stiff and slanted, it's also kind of thicker than most. Getting used to working with it does take a little time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Wow, I'm also surprised by the low rating but I haven't tried the Lineur Intense yet to compare. Anyway, I think this is a great eyeliner. It's much better than I expected. I bought this because a YT guru raved about this liner. This stays put and is easy to use. Even though they claim this is safe for sensitive eyes, it did irritate my eyes slightly. This made my eyes itch slightly but I'm hoping it's temporary. Another con with this liner is the tip. The tip is not as flexible as I would like. Other than that, I think it's a great liner and I would repurchase but I would like to try the Lineur Intense too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by RecklessAbandon31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not really sure why this product has such a low rating. I really liked this liquid eyeliner, it's pretty much the only one I can actually apply with ease. The hard short tip make it much easier than other eyeliners to apply BUT if you get the dark brown... don't expect it to be so dark that its almost black. I've tried going over it twice but all it does is come off. But I actually really like the black one better than the dark brown.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by femme_nikita

MISTAKE!!! Like others, bought this instead of the lineur intense. Sabotage!!!! The tip is very thick and despite years of application ended up looking like liner was applied with a crayola.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Funny, I made the mistake as the last reviewer did of buying this instead of liner intense. First thing I don't like, the medium brown color to it which was supposed to be dark brown. Second, the ad claimed the slanted tip would give precise appliction. Seemed to make sense, but no. Very hard to apply, gloops on more than glides. Third, it looks even worse at the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Extacey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gah, I wanted the lineur intense, bought this by accident. Don't let the similar packaging fool you! This has a terrible applicator, small and slanted, but so difficult to maneuver. The carbon black isn't even that intense. The formula is also a bit watery, as well. I have found ways to work with this, it is not completely horrible. Pay close attention to what angle you hold the applicator at so you know where the slant is. I will give this two lippies instead of one. It didn't smudge, though it did fade a bit after about three hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by prettyreckless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works pretty well. The brush is short and firm, making application easier but it's impossible to get a thin line with this

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by AcelineVaux

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I also meant to get the linear intense, BUT..I really like this stuff! I'm surprised it has such a low rating, I think it's great. I like the firmness of the brush, tip, whatever, much better than the soft ones I've used on my other liquid eyeliners. It's got great staying power, versatile (making a thin/thick line depending on your angle rather than having to deal with a finicky liner), and makes my eyes really pop (I have it in dark brown/black). I think next time I will make sure I get the Linear Intense, but I will buy this again in the future because it is so lovely.