Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 9/27/2014 1:18:00 AM

Not so good experience with this. I have the original scent and have used it a handful of times. I hate the scent. I find it overpowering and it makes me feel self-conscious, like it must be obvious to everyone else in the world that I've used a dry shampoo today.

Not only this, but it doesn't even work very well for me. Sure it appears to work at the time of application, but my hair feels greasy and dirty again only hours after using it. The powder residue also sticks to my scalp, making it feel itchy and making me scratch and scrape at it all day long, no doubt taking plenty of skin with it (grosssss). I just can't wait to get in the shower after a day of having this stuff in my hair.

on 9/17/2014 7:01:00 PM

Absolutely the best dry shampoo!!!

on 9/15/2014 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the worst dry shampoo I have brought. it left my hair really greasy and clammy. It also made my scalp really itch and had to wash it that night.

on 9/11/2014 12:23:00 AM

This is my HG of dry shampoos. For years I would use baby powder to take out the oil but it was messy. Last year my hair dresser told me that even though I have very oily hair I needy to stop washing it everyday and dry shampoo it every other day. I took his advice since I have long, blonde, thin to normal, oily hair. I tried 6 different dry shampoos ranging from drug store cheap ones, to moderate price ones (like batiste), to finally salon ones and nothig was working. My hair would either still be greasy or it would get greasy a few hours later.
I about gave up until I read reviews on here and gave it a try. It really does keep my hair clean all day long the day after I take a shower. I spray it on in the morning and leave it on my hair for 5 minutes then brush it out and I have beautiful hair the rest of the day.

on 9/10/2014 7:49:00 AM

No me gustan demasiado los champúes secos pero este me deja especialmente el pelo más pajizo que otros.
Si que absorbe la grasa de la raiz, pero a que precio? mi pelo queda con un aspecto nada saludable como ar llevarlo suelto, así que tengo que recogerlo.
No, no repetiré

on 9/10/2014 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this on a whim when I saw a travel size can at Ulta. This is seriously my holy grail dry shampoo! I find it is best to use the night before, as it will soak into the hair a little better. I have dark blonde/brown hair and it shows up a little white on my hair, but that goes away completely when I rub the product into my hair. All of the scents are fantastic and the product is amazing at soaking up any excess oil in your hair! Try this product if you're looking for a new dry shampoo!!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really don't get what all the hype is about. I think this is just a normal dry shampoo, it takes away the oils from my sculpt and makes my ends very dry and frizzy. Maybe I'm using this the wrong way or whatever, Idk, I'd still repurchase it.

on 9/7/2014 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The only dry shampoo that I have used and is using.
Don't have the urge to really find another brand. So the product in it self isn't bad. Tho I wouldn't call it great.

Tho I have noticed that after some hours after applying it my hair is greasy again...

ps..Can be easily find in cheaper stores.

Oh I always get compliments when someone is hugging me when wearing the cherry scented on. Awkward saying "oh its my dry shampoo smelling" :P

on 9/3/2014 11:46:00 PM

I am all ready on my second bottle of this stuff and have recently purchase two more bottles for when it runs out. I love it, it's my holy grail dry shampoo, although admittedly I haven't tried anything else so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I love it so much that I don't need to try anything else. It makes my greasy roots look like I have just washed them and makes my hair smell and look fresh. My favourite scent so far is wild. I don't find that it leaves white residue in my hair, but my hair isn't very dark. With this product I only need to wash my hair once or twice a week.

on 8/31/2014 4:34:00 PM

I love this stuff. My hair is VERY oily, but after coloring it I am trying to wash it only every other day. I use this stuff on my no wash day and it works wonders. My hair feels so fresh and smells great. HG

Top Rated Batiste Products