Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 8/3/2014 10:32:00 PM

This dry shampoo had CHANGED my life!! Definitely my HG hair product!! I use & love the dark brown! I have tried so many others... From drug store brands to expensive salon only brands--- and this soooo far passing all of them!! I can go 4 days without washing my hair....I even spray it in my hair after washing & blow drying bc it gives my hair major lift & volume! I Love You Batiste!!!!

on 8/3/2014 9:43:00 PM

This product is wonderful. Sometimes when I got out on the town at evening after school or work, I don't have enough time to shower and then re-do my hair. I spray some of this and bam! My hair gets instant lift and volume, like it was washed and blown dry. It smells great. I have dark black hair and it doesn't whiten my roots or anything.

on 7/31/2014 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love love love this product. I can go almost one week without washing my hair. It gives it tons of volume. I've tried every dry shampoo out there and I always come back to this one. Highly recommend!

on 7/27/2014 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Been through bottles of this. I've only tried the original and tropical scented but I'm really excited to try the volume one and the one for brunettes. I also love the travel sized ones cause I can take them anywhere. I have lots of fine hair that is chemically damaged at the ends but naturally oily at the roots which is a problem for me since I can't wash my hair everyday or my ends will dry but I also get really greasy hair, especially my bang (Omg). I love this dry shampoo because it gets rid of all my grease so I don't have to wash my hair everyday. Yay Batiste :)

on 7/26/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It works very well, I can go days without showering with this product and I have greasy hair.

on 7/24/2014 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

After reading countless reviews and trying a terrible dry shampoo, I gave this dry shampoo a chance. I saw it in Walgreens and bought it in the original scent. The bottle is a can and it's skinny and tall with a pretty design. It's attractive to the eye and it is a spray kind of product, so after a work-out, I sprayed this on my hair. The original scent doesn't smell pleasant, but it doesn't really smell bad either. It's kind of a neutral scent, so it doesn't bother me. I do exactly what the directions on the bottle tell me to do, so I spray it on my oily roots and kind of ruffle my hair. I notice that it leaves a bit of a gray color on my hair, which is black, so I ruffle it even more and it's gone. That was easy! It only took maybe 60 seconds for my hair to look clean again.

I started to have issues with this product and learned that you have to shake the can. I mean, REALLY shake it. If not, it will leave a powder on your hair. This is annoying for me since I have dark hair. All in all, great product. Will be repurchasing.

on 7/22/2014 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My hair has started to get greasier more frequently now it's summer and often find myself reaching for this (I love the tropical scented one!).
Although I have deep brown hair this does leave a white cast, but once rubbed in and brushed out its as good as before and you can't see any traces of white.
It gets rid of 90% of my oils in my hair. Not completely, but does a good job indeed!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm an Asian girl and my hair shows obvious signs of greasiness fairly easily, and by that I mean I can shower at the start of the day and at the end of the day my hair will look like a stringy mess. This dry shampoo managed to decrease that greasy/stringy look that becomes very apparent on my dark hair. I gave it 4/5 lippies because it decreased but didn't get rid of the greasiness entirely (might be because I have a lot of hair) but it does an overall great job of keeping it looking less gross. Would definitely buy again and recommend it to anyone that wants a great dry shampoo.

on 7/20/2014 1:35:00 PM

This is reallllly worth the hype. I only wash my hair twice a week and this is the only thing that makes it possible. I went longer than usual without washing my hair recently (about 4-5 days) I sprayed in some dry shampoo and WOW! It looked like it had just been washed that morning. My only complaint is that even on 2nd day hair, this product takes a lot and ruins out quickly :( payoff is still so amazing though that it deserves all of the lippies. The white color that comes out looks really good with blonde hair once it's rubbed in

on 7/17/2014 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

5 lippies for sure. This was my second dry shampoo experience and i couldn't be happier. First one i ever tried was the Treseme for oily scalp and I hated it. First because it smelled way too strong and the scent was way too heavy but also because the bottle was a bit bigger i think. Amyways it sucked and I never used it. The Batiste savedddd me soo much time. It actually doesnt smell, or almost doesnt have a scent to it which is great and it actually works. With my type of hair/ scalp i have to wash my hair everyday or else my scalp will look greasy. This Batiste hair spray shampoo is a life saver for me, giving me volume in my hair on top of it. Best part though is the very interesting price of 10$ canadians. I bought mine at Jean Coutu and will definitely repurchase. BTW I bought the full bottle in the original scent. :)

Top Rated Batiste Products