October 30, 2014 | 1637 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

After going back and forth between brands I have to say this is the best dry shampoo on the market in my opinion. It is about mid price range here in Australia as now you can get some for $2+, which are good but the packaging of them is a big let down which is why I would rather spend the money on Batiste and have reliable packaging that won't evaporate all the product inside.

My fave scent is Wild in the leopard print can, it's a yummy vanilla scent and it lingers throughout the day which I like. I have very oily roots by the second day and this completely eliminates that greasy look and gives me some volume too. I would highly recommend this brand overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by bargain_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product! I use the one for blond, and it's the only drugstore brand that comes close to being as good as Ojon (my HG fancy brand). Recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Shanshan24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have relaxed afro Caribbean hair for those who know this can make the hair abit flat and lifeless with the combination of hair lotions and oils... so I thought i would give this a try as there times when my hair needs a boost and this does wonders and bringing body back to the hair and removing excess grease... i only bought the travel size to try from boots but am investing in the full size because this is amazing !

100% recommending for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by kandi28

This was amazing. I love it, it worked woders for me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this dry shampoo. its easier to blend into your hair and it doesnt leave it feeling weird like the suave keratin dry shampoo. the only reason i buy the sauve keratin one is because i can get it for less than 3 dollars on amazon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

This my favorite and HG dry shampoo.

I have tried other like Tresemme and Not your mothers, but this one is the most effective one of the bunch.

My hair is dry, but my scalp gets oily on 2nd day, so I always use this. It doesn't leave any white marks, and it take away pretty much all of the oil.
I've got my sister into using this as well, and she loves it too! Her hair is thin and oily, and she use it all the time.

I have the one in "blush", and I got to say that I HATE that smell, but I'm a person that gets tired of smells easily.

The one in "tropical", which my sister has got, smells soo great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Why did I not find this product sooner?! I am a busy girl and staying clean and crisp on the go is so so important. I have tried the flirty and floral? and the Fruity Cherry- I like both of the scents a lot. I feel like they do the trick. They add texture and volume and they also give a nice scent while soaking up oil and dirt from your hair. I love how more conveinent my life has become. I prefer batiste to Oscar Blondie, Fekkai, Not Your Mothers, and Tresseeme.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love love love works like a charm
I put it in my hair night before because it makes my brown hair white at the roots , so I need it to absorb over night
I love the yellow coconut one, smells amazing . I don't like the pink floral one as much.
I wish in canada they sold the brunette one
Works amazing , cheap price and I can find it anywhere to buy. Lasts me a few months or so. About $8 Cad

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like the way this smells at all. I don't like the pink version either. Aside from smell, I don't like the way this product performs. I feel very powdery after applied and even brushed out. I think dark haired peeps would definitely have a problem with this one - not as fine powder as others. I've tried several drugstore dry shampoos and this isn't the best (Pssst) but it isn't the worst (Tresemme).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by BeautySis

I have found my HG dry shampoo =) After being put off by fudge dry shampoo I refused to use another - left me smelling like an apricot and didn't do anything for the oiliness. However, after seeing my favourite beauty blogger swear by this one I thought I would give it a try and I love it. My hair gets oily if I skip a day of washing it but using this allows me to wash it every second day. It doesn't smell very strong and it is so cheap!! I got this for $5 from the Warehouse (New Zealand). My fudge one was about $25 for comparison.