Max Factor Masterpiece Max

4.1

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Myristic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Methylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, [ /- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891]

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This a fab mascara - always looks great. Can use daytime or build up for night time. Love the brush and the way it coats my lashes without clumping or becoming flaky. Opens up eyes and doesn't smudge or budge. LOVE!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only mascara I've ever bought more than once. I have very long but sparse eyelashes, so this was absolutely perfect for me as it volumises lots and lengthens only a bit. It can last all day and night without flaking or smudging, with one coat giving a pretty look and three coats for mucho drama. I adore it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is the first time I've ever used a Max Factor mascara, and I can't believe I waited for so long. The quality is astounding for such a cheap mascara. When I say cheap, I mean a mascara that doesn't cost Ģ19+, like ones by Estee Lauder and Chanel do. The black shade is a very dark, satisfying black, and it makes my lashes thicker and more volumised. It lasts all day with flaking or smudging, yet washes off easily with water. However, it doesn't really lengthen my lashes by much, which is a shame, because if it did, it would be my HG mascara.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I keep coming back to this mascara, I use it everyday and find that it coats my bottom lashes very well making them stand out and look very long. It builds volume and defines my lashes without clumping. It's quick and easy to apply and if you spend a little time and build up a few coats the effect is dramatic voluminous lashes. Fantastic product at a reasonable price!

This is a really great mascara! It's a little bit of everything, without looking too 'natural'. Especially with a couple of coats. I love how it makes my lower lashes stick out, it really makes eyes look a lot bigger. It seperates nicely and doesn't clump, but it does smudge a lot more than most while putting it on. I don't really mind though because a Q-tip cleans it up rather nicely.

EDIT: Soooo, I completely forgot that I had already bought this once and bought it again after reading all the great reviews. And I actually like it even better second time around (I've started applying mascara differently since last time, sounds strange as there aren't many ways to apply mascara, but I never coated the back/tips of my lashes before!). It really does separate and lengthen, and I personally like to wait a minute or two for the first layer to dry and then apply a second layer; after the first layer is tacky it really triples the volume and makes my lashes stand out. Yet somehow with this mascara I always manage to get it all over my face..

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Best mascara I have ever used! My lashes are super long with 2 coats of this mascara. I've tried sooooo many other brands and nothing compairs to this mascara. EXCELLENT!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I absolutely love this mascara and would positively recommend it to everyone. The only reason why i put 4 as my overall score is because the price is a little more on the pricey side for people who cant afford to spend alot of money. But this product is sooo worth the price it is really good because of the certain brush they use it combs the lashes very well giving you full lengthy lashes without clumping them :). Is an absolute must have love love love it :) hope this helps people to try it xx

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. Much better than raved about other HG mascaras- both high and low brand: Dior Show, Lancome Hypnose, Clinique High Impact and any and all Maybelline cult faves. I have tried all of them and none of them compare to this....it is fabulous. The rubber brush is surprisingly volumising!

Only qualms and loss of lipstick is the every so slightly "chalky" consistency of the mixture. Wish it was more luxurious and creamy...but seriously, not a big issue.

This will be my go to mascara. It is amazing. I will never buy anything else again.

Bought this together with max factor 2000 calories mascara, and i find this one better. Really, itīs the best mascara for me so far. It really adds volume, lenght, holds the slight curl and SEPARATE. But not like in -a spider legs eyelashes separate way, just perfect amount of volume and separation, no clumps, doest smudge, and its easily removed.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of the best mascaras I've ever bought!!! The price was good aswell- it was only Ģ10. It volumised my lashes and gave it length-people were even asking me what mascara I was using. The brush was easy to use for the smaller lashes!! I will definetly buy this again!!!

Popular Mascaras