October 24, 2014 | 1717 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by jillkimberly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love it! i'm european-asian, so i have pretty dark lashes, but they're not very long. this mascara gives BOTH length and volume, it separates lashes nicely, and doesn't clump even after 3 - 4 layers. 1 layer is enough for daywear, 3 - 4 for night. i didn't get the waterproof one because i like being able to remove my makeup easily. this comes off so easy, i love it! if i get a bit on my eyelid, it comes off straight away with a wet q-tip, even if the mascara's already dried.

when i first got it, it was a dream to put on. but now after i've had it for about 5 months, the formula is a lil thicker and it flakes a tiny bit. but that's because it's about time to throw out anyway, can't blame them, mascaras don't last forever! (though i wish they would).

it's selling for about 170sek (24usd) in the shops, but i buy mine on Tradera (swedish ebay) so i usually get it for around 100sek (14usd).

anyway, best mascara ever, will most definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by mizzcindy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've tried a lot of mascaras, and I always come back to this one.
It's not expensive, and it does everything I want a mascara to do:
it gives me volume, length, no clumps and no fake dramatic effect. My lashes look beautiful yet natural.
I always use one layer and that is enough for me. It's also easy to apply.
I'm always interested in new mascaras to try, but I always come to the conclusion that this one beats them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Yddib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love this mascara! I am lucky to have long lashes so basically I just need some form of black gooey liquid to show up my lashes! I have tried a wide range of mascaras and this is my winner although BeneFit Bad Gal is my 2nd!

I love the rubber brush but if you prefer a big bristle brush this may not be for you. I like how it separates my lashes! I find it lasts really well and doesn't flake or smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by frankcastle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite mascara. I like big lashes and this delivers in that aspect (although it may take many many layers but its worth it). Although there are many mascaras out there that can achieve the same volume or more in less layers, I like this one because its so easy to wash! Even a splash of water and it'll run. With this being said, although it is not waterproof, I find it doesn't budge at all (assuming its a regular day with no heavy exercise or for example, rain): no flakes, no smears. That is what makes me turn to no other mascaras, there has been no other that I've used that has given me this much volume while being removable through no special effort aside from my regular make-up cleansing routine. The only downside is how quickly it dries up, but that's no matter because it's cheap to replace anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by sarah1982

This is my HG mascara. Makes my eyelashes long, thick and black. It's inexpensive too! Have repurchased this so many times.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by annakristina

This is simply the best mascara I have ever used. And I've been through a LOT. I need a mascara that separates and lengthens, and Masterpiece Max does the job perfectly, I love it! It is easy to remove, and doesn't flake (except when it gets to the end of the sell-by) and it isn't as expensive as brands like Clinique and YSL, but is just as effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by lingxi27

I LOVE Masterpiece Max! It's subtle enough for everyday usage, but buildable for night time outings - adds volume, defines and lengthens (though i gotta use a light hand or I'll end up with super-long lashes and i don't really like that..) this uses an enhanced version of the yellow iFX brush from the original version (this one's pink) and i feel it works better at separating my lashes. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by JamieKiddo

This is my favourite mascara by far as it is very buildable if you want a really subtle look to you lashes with big volume than this is great, and if you're going out in the evening this is great beause you can put on as many layers as you want without it looking clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Anna888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using Max Factor mascaras for years and don't feel the need to bother trying any other brand! They're inexpensive, don't smudge, and do a good job! The only downside is that often the
eyelashes may clump a bit, to avoid this wipe the wand gently with a tissue to take any excess off before using.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara grabs even the shortest lashes and makes them long and full. The stiff plastic bristles are good.

The downside is that I end up with flakes underneath and in the corner of my eyes so would try another type rather than repurchasing. From around lunchtime I find flakes and lack bits under my eyes - not a good look!!