Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

4.2

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

on 6/16/2008 12:46:00 AM

I love these! They remove makeup very well & leave my skin feeling amazing. I have also noticed that when I use these before applying makeup, my skin seems to get less oily throughout the day. I have already repurchased, & will continue to do so:)

on 6/5/2008 12:19:00 PM

I want to thank Cavewoman for her input on these...they're terrific! I have sensitive, dry skin, and before using the Boots wipes, no other brand worked for me (and I tried Ponds, Neutrogena, and OoO). I found that the other brands stripped my skin of any moisture, irritated my skin (especially around the eyes), dried out quickly in the package, and didn't completely remove my makeup. The Boots wipes are mildly moisturizing and are very gentle on my sensitive skin, seal perfectly with a hard plastic lid (not just a resealable strip), and take off all of my makeup easily, even stubborn mascara and primer! I use one side of the wipe for one side of my face, and flip it for the other side-- and these wipes are bigger than the other brands, so there is plenty of room. My only complaint is that Target seems to be the only place around me where I can pick these up, and my local Target is out of them a lot :( Highly recommend these, they were $6.99, and they are IMO, the best wipes on the market!

on 6/1/2008 1:36:00 PM

love these. have tried nivea, ponds, etc, but come back to these as they are sooo gentle and do a great job of getting everything off of my sensitive skin. great for when i come in too tired and just want to crawl in bed. great.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love these wipes. They are abslutely the best hands down!! They don't irritate my skin at all, they don't give me any spots, and sometimes I don't even need to wash my face after. They remove EVERYTHING - even waterproof make-up. What more could any1 possibly want from a wipe? Love it!

on 4/12/2008 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these wipes! I tried the Boots 4 in 1 wipes after reading about them in a magazine article and really liked them. Then I read about Pond's moistened wipes and decided to try those. Well, I switched right back to the Boots wipes! These are the only wipes I have tried that don't dry my face out; sometimes I don't even have to moisturize after using them. They remoe all my makeup and mascara (non-waterproof). They did not remove my lash blast WP mascara but I know that is one hard-to-remove mascara.

Great seal on the top keeps them from drying out. Good price; I cut my in half and they last twice as long.

on 3/25/2008 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Any face wipes product with a really good seal on it makes my day...means no worries about them drying out. And this plastic cap seal on it really makes me happy. I know...simple happiness but you cannot believe the frustrations I went through in my other wipes where the tab came off (like one of mine and its not sealed in a ziplock bag) or crap get stuck on the tab and ruins the stickiness... can go on and on.

Lovely in being fragrance free and takes off more or less all my makeup. I have to say that I didn't give it give because it got topped by Elise Beauty Care's Cleansing Facial Wipes for Sensitive Skin, for a whopping 99p at a drugstore.

on 3/6/2008 2:21:00 PM

I picked 2 of these up the other day at CVS...i absolutely love the packaging......noone else has that little door a top the package....this ensures that they will stay nice and moist..and the other greatest feature was that it got rid of all my eye makeup, including my gel eyeliner from BB....all without any irritation!! I went back the next day and bought 3 more packages,i got them on sale for only $3.99..reg. price is $6.99..but i most certainly would pay full price for them..totally blows OoO, Neutrogena and others I have tried right out of the water!!
So, all in all, great and unique packaging for wipes that i have seen, little to no scent what so ever, no irritation and they are much bigger than others..I'M SOLD!

These wipes are amazing at removing every bit of makeup. I've tried several different brands of wipes before, and they would still leave traces of makeup, dry up before you were done using it, feel greasy, or just irritate my skin. The Boots wipes are very affordable, great for skin prone to being irritable, don't have a harsh smell, reseal perfectly so you don't have to worry about dry wipes, and even take off my MAC Liquidlast liner!

on 2/8/2008 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really quite pleased with these wipes. My skin doesn't feel overly dry or tight and it removes my mascara fairly well, I don't have to tug and pull at my eye makeup at all. Sometimes I tend to have a few small smudges in the morning though. I'd rather deal with that than have to tug at all my lashes and see them breaking off. This has happened with other brands I've used like Ponds, Oil of Olay, & Neutrogena. My other hasty remover used to be Garnier Fructis, however I discovered it made my eyes irritated and red because it required me to swipe and tug at my eyes over and over, they even made them feel sore. These Boots No7 wipes are great in pinch when you are tired but need to remove your eye make-up. One thing though it that these wipes are very popular. Target either is always sold out or is close to selling out. Luckily I found out today CVS Pharmacy sells them as well - Woo hoo!

on 11/13/2007 9:34:00 AM

6.75 at Boots.
I didn't love this. It takes off your makeup but I didn't get the feeling that it really deep cleansed my face. I'd bought these to use while camping where there is no running water but after wiping but face still felt unclean. I agree that wiping toner over your face is a better non-water face-cleaning alternative to these.