Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

4.2

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

I love these ! Having said that , i don't expect whole a lot from them , i'm well aware that quick cleansing wipes are not really an alternative to washing with a cleanser and water , using an eye make up remover and toner.
I have lots of lazy -tired nights i just wanna crawl into the bed, and these are perfect for that .What surprised me tho , is that these take the eye make up off very nicely (better then lots of eye makeup removers i have used in the past) ,yet they are gentle.
My skin doesn't feel 'perfectly clean' afterwards,i'll admit that ..but it is , for me good enough to go to bed in comparison to going to bed with make up on.
Update : did i forget to mention? this is a Fabulous way to clean the decoltee make up , bronzers for body , before going to bed , too ! Now that it's summer , i put bronzer on my chest to match my face when i go out , and these wet towels are just a great way to take that off at the end of the day , if you don't have energy / wish to take a shower of course !

UPDATE : Okay , you want to know what's going on since i have been raving about this under 1 lippie only .. I just changed my rating for this from 5 lippies to 1 lippie , i am leaving the initial review as is .
What happened is, these wipes caused me a HORRIBLE irritation under my eyes ! That's a bummer because i loved them so as you see above .. but when i started using them few - lazy days in a row, i got this terrible irritation ( it is, really bad , i thought about going to a dermatologist ) these red dry tough skin patches , made me look like i was a drug addict or something and whatever eye cream i would put on to relax the area, would burn badly , i was desperately trrying to figure what actuall cause them , after using a heavy ointment for a couple of day it was a lot better until last night again , when i reached for the wipes and my under eyes started burning , they came back after i was done ! :( it is not pretty ...
Maybe i was rubbing too much then i should have ? nevertheless,I think i will keep the rest of the wipes and use them for my chest area to take the body bronzer off before going to bed , but that's it ..
Should have known they were too good to be true ..:) use them as eye make up remover at your own risk, please ..i did what i had to , and gave my review here .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I found these wipes to be on the expensive side in my country ( they are sold for about 9$ ). I can get better quality and cheaper cleansing wipes for half the price.
They are nothing special , they do the job, cleanse throughly and have no scent which is a plus for people who cant stand a lingering smell on their face after cleansing.

One thing I didnt like about them was the fact that they are not as moist as I would like. I have to use 2-3 wipes at one time to cleanse my face of all my make-up. I sometimes wear heavy make-up especially on my eyes, and one wipe doesnt always seem enough for me.

I would buy them again, yes .... But they are definitely not a staple in my make-up bag.

I love these! They remove makeup very well & leave my skin feeling amazing. I have also noticed that when I use these before applying makeup, my skin seems to get less oily throughout the day. I have already repurchased, & will continue to do so:)

I want to thank Cavewoman for her input on these...they're terrific! I have sensitive, dry skin, and before using the Boots wipes, no other brand worked for me (and I tried Ponds, Neutrogena, and OoO). I found that the other brands stripped my skin of any moisture, irritated my skin (especially around the eyes), dried out quickly in the package, and didn't completely remove my makeup. The Boots wipes are mildly moisturizing and are very gentle on my sensitive skin, seal perfectly with a hard plastic lid (not just a resealable strip), and take off all of my makeup easily, even stubborn mascara and primer! I use one side of the wipe for one side of my face, and flip it for the other side-- and these wipes are bigger than the other brands, so there is plenty of room. My only complaint is that Target seems to be the only place around me where I can pick these up, and my local Target is out of them a lot :( Highly recommend these, they were $6.99, and they are IMO, the best wipes on the market!

love these. have tried nivea, ponds, etc, but come back to these as they are sooo gentle and do a great job of getting everything off of my sensitive skin. great for when i come in too tired and just want to crawl in bed. great.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love these wipes. They are abslutely the best hands down!! They don't irritate my skin at all, they don't give me any spots, and sometimes I don't even need to wash my face after. They remove EVERYTHING - even waterproof make-up. What more could any1 possibly want from a wipe? Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these wipes! I tried the Boots 4 in 1 wipes after reading about them in a magazine article and really liked them. Then I read about Pond's moistened wipes and decided to try those. Well, I switched right back to the Boots wipes! These are the only wipes I have tried that don't dry my face out; sometimes I don't even have to moisturize after using them. They remoe all my makeup and mascara (non-waterproof). They did not remove my lash blast WP mascara but I know that is one hard-to-remove mascara.

Great seal on the top keeps them from drying out. Good price; I cut my in half and they last twice as long.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Any face wipes product with a really good seal on it makes my day...means no worries about them drying out. And this plastic cap seal on it really makes me happy. I know...simple happiness but you cannot believe the frustrations I went through in my other wipes where the tab came off (like one of mine and its not sealed in a ziplock bag) or crap get stuck on the tab and ruins the stickiness... can go on and on.

Lovely in being fragrance free and takes off more or less all my makeup. I have to say that I didn't give it give because it got topped by Elise Beauty Care's Cleansing Facial Wipes for Sensitive Skin, for a whopping 99p at a drugstore.

I picked 2 of these up the other day at CVS...i absolutely love the packaging......noone else has that little door a top the package....this ensures that they will stay nice and moist..and the other greatest feature was that it got rid of all my eye makeup, including my gel eyeliner from BB....all without any irritation!! I went back the next day and bought 3 more packages,i got them on sale for only $3.99..reg. price is $6.99..but i most certainly would pay full price for them..totally blows OoO, Neutrogena and others I have tried right out of the water!!
So, all in all, great and unique packaging for wipes that i have seen, little to no scent what so ever, no irritation and they are much bigger than others..I'M SOLD!

These wipes are amazing at removing every bit of makeup. I've tried several different brands of wipes before, and they would still leave traces of makeup, dry up before you were done using it, feel greasy, or just irritate my skin. The Boots wipes are very affordable, great for skin prone to being irritable, don't have a harsh smell, reseal perfectly so you don't have to worry about dry wipes, and even take off my MAC Liquidlast liner!