December 21, 2014 | 1869 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Adrianlu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This reminds me of when I was a kid, this was all I used then. I like the flavor and the texture. Its waxy but, It works to seal in the moisture and even though it is scented it doesn't irritate my lips. I got this again in a pinch and I keep it in my bag as a back up lip balm. I probably will purchase it again sometime in my life as its not the best but, there isn't anything wrong with it at all. This is one I can also get my SO to use as it smells/taste good, the package isn't too girly and it's cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by snowrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I saw it for about a dollar as I was paying for groceries. I feel like it doesn't do very much for dry or chapped lips. It does give a very, very faint tint to my lips (I have fairly pigmented lips). The smell is an artificial cherry scent but unoffensive. You get about 4.2g for a dollar so it's not a bad deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ImGaskarthsLilMamaxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love cherry chapstick!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you have really chapped lips, this probly wont be enough though. like when i wear it i make sure my lips arent too dry beforehand. it gives a pretty red tint, smells and tastes soooooooooooo good (well in my opinion, someone else might not think the same) and it lasts a while :). this is the only chapstick i get. i wonder how long its been around...lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by cat070992

this is my normal, everyday chapstick. tho i do like softlips better, i think this is a great alternative as it is cheap and i am constantly buying because i always lose it. it does not have color payoff but has great different "flavors" i guess you could say. very good at moisturizing!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2009 8:29:00 AM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you like regular old chapstick then go for it I guess. I can't stand that smell myself and I don't see where this gives me even the slightest bit of color. I kept reading about people getting color from it so I ran out and got it because I wanted a slightly tinted chapstick but there's no tint on my lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by letsbedazzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always have a tube of this on my person, I absolutely love cherry chapstick. It has a nice substantial feel, and it lasts quite a long time. I never have dry lips, and I'm very particular about having perfectly soft lips. I love the tint, it looks like I just have naturally perfect pigment, and it's not shiny or garish, even when reapplied several times. I love everything about it, and will probably repurchase for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by picklesrjuiceh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cherry Chapstick is by far my favorite lip balm. The flavor is just so yummy, and it leaves my lips super soft and moisturized. I have a billion of these stashed everywhere- LOVE! ♥

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go-to chapstick. It smells wonderful, is a great waxy base for lip gloss and adds a nice pinky shine to my lips when it's by itself. Great product that I've been using for years!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

this lip balm moisturizes my lips really well.......and coz i have naturally redder lips......with this i dun even need lipstick or lipgloss........i just put this on and my lips turns into a nice rosy color which is great because i hate the feeling of lipstick and lipglosss.............

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This does not moisturize my lips as well as many other lip balms which I have tried. It did nothing to help with my chapped lips during winter. The only thing I like about it is the flavor. I prefer my Yes To Carrots lip butter over this.