April 17, 2014 | 920 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by picklesrjuiceh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cherry Chapstick is by far my favorite lip balm. The flavor is just so yummy, and it leaves my lips super soft and moisturized. I have a billion of these stashed everywhere- LOVE! ♥

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go-to chapstick. It smells wonderful, is a great waxy base for lip gloss and adds a nice pinky shine to my lips when it's by itself. Great product that I've been using for years!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

this lip balm moisturizes my lips really well.......and coz i have naturally redder lips......with this i dun even need lipstick or lipgloss........i just put this on and my lips turns into a nice rosy color which is great because i hate the feeling of lipstick and lipglosss.............

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This does not moisturize my lips as well as many other lip balms which I have tried. It did nothing to help with my chapped lips during winter. The only thing I like about it is the flavor. I prefer my Yes To Carrots lip butter over this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by violettexrose

The more I think about it, the more I become less interested in trying new balms. I just asked for help with lip balm on these message boards, but looks like I won't try any new balms, because I don't think I really have to.
I actually think Cherry Chapstick is one of the best lip balm classics I've come across
It's *cheap
*effective
*smells great
*and leaves a nice tint

I plan on alternating this with anotehr lip balm. Cherry Chapstick for the daytime and another kind for nighttime.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by shaymprince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A cheap, waxy, non-moisturizing mess. It doesnt stay on long and does not moisturize at all. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Sweetmomma

I have been using cherry chapstick pretty much my whole life! Okay well since my preteen years up till now. Do the math that's about 15 years! It's just great to have around when you want your lips to be moist. I wear alone or under lipstick and I am not sure I could live without! I use daily, pretty much 24-7.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Docility

I live in NY and the winters here are harsh! But I've never had chapped lips, and I owe it all to this product (which I've been using since I was about 5 years old lol). It smells great, and the little hint of color it provides is nice too. I use this every day, and I'm basically addicted to it. :0P I'm trying to transition into wearing lipstick for a more sophisticated look, but it'll be hard to avoid my Cherry Chapstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by balmmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Cherry Chapstick. The scent, the waxy, long-lasting consistency, the availability and price. But I don't like that the company is not cruelty-free, so I've switched to Burt's Bees. I would switch back if this became cruelty-free. I took off a lippie because of animal testing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by DisneyAnimeFan92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being as dark skinned as I am, usually try hard not to to touch any red or pink lip products, as they hardly ever look good on me. So for a long time, I just wore regular Chap Stick, which I loved. I like to wear it at night, so my lips are perfectly moisturized the next day when I want to apply my lip gloss.

Anyway, I started buying Cherry Chap Stick after hearing Katy Perry's song I Kissed a Girl. I wondered how it would look on me, and it was so incredibly cheap, I knew that even if I didn't like it I wouldn't be wasting my money. But, lucky for me, I LOVED it! It feels waxy (but not in a bad way) on the lips and keeps them moist all day long. It has the slightest red tint that actually looks natural and pretty on me, instead of looking garish or weird like other things I've tried. Definitely plan on repurchasing this, possibly in another flavor, like Spearmint, for the sake of experimentation. :)