Chapstick Cherry

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/2/2009 3:39:00 AM

I was first drawn into this product because I like the smell of cherries and I wanted a new flavor. But when I put it on it made my lips way too red and it did not last long as mush as the other chapstick flavors.

on 8/30/2009 6:44:00 AM

I love this!!! the chery scent is delicious and it gives your lips a hint of colour (think "just bitten"). I buy lip balms all the time and it keeps your lips hydrated for longer than most.

on 8/22/2009 6:13:00 PM

This chapstick is probably one of the best ones I've used. I like the cherry scent. Its pretty cheap to buy as well.

on 8/22/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This reminds me of when I was a kid, this was all I used then. I like the flavor and the texture. Its waxy but, It works to seal in the moisture and even though it is scented it doesn't irritate my lips. I got this again in a pinch and I keep it in my bag as a back up lip balm. I probably will purchase it again sometime in my life as its not the best but, there isn't anything wrong with it at all. This is one I can also get my SO to use as it smells/taste good, the package isn't too girly and it's cheap.

on 8/17/2009 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I bought this because I saw it for about a dollar as I was paying for groceries. I feel like it doesn't do very much for dry or chapped lips. It does give a very, very faint tint to my lips (I have fairly pigmented lips). The smell is an artificial cherry scent but unoffensive. You get about 4.2g for a dollar so it's not a bad deal.

i love cherry chapstick!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you have really chapped lips, this probly wont be enough though. like when i wear it i make sure my lips arent too dry beforehand. it gives a pretty red tint, smells and tastes soooooooooooo good (well in my opinion, someone else might not think the same) and it lasts a while :). this is the only chapstick i get. i wonder how long its been around...lol.

on 5/11/2009 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is my normal, everyday chapstick. tho i do like softlips better, i think this is a great alternative as it is cheap and i am constantly buying because i always lose it. it does not have color payoff but has great different "flavors" i guess you could say. very good at moisturizing!

on 4/28/2009 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

If you like regular old chapstick then go for it I guess. I can't stand that smell myself and I don't see where this gives me even the slightest bit of color. I kept reading about people getting color from it so I ran out and got it because I wanted a slightly tinted chapstick but there's no tint on my lips!

on 4/28/2009 4:09:00 AM

I always have a tube of this on my person, I absolutely love cherry chapstick. It has a nice substantial feel, and it lasts quite a long time. I never have dry lips, and I'm very particular about having perfectly soft lips. I love the tint, it looks like I just have naturally perfect pigment, and it's not shiny or garish, even when reapplied several times. I love everything about it, and will probably repurchase for awhile.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Cherry Chapstick is by far my favorite lip balm. The flavor is just so yummy, and it leaves my lips super soft and moisturized. I have a billion of these stashed everywhere- LOVE! ♥

Popular Lip Treatments