October 20, 2014 | 1185 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ImGaskarthsLilMamaxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love cherry chapstick!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you have really chapped lips, this probly wont be enough though. like when i wear it i make sure my lips arent too dry beforehand. it gives a pretty red tint, smells and tastes soooooooooooo good (well in my opinion, someone else might not think the same) and it lasts a while :). this is the only chapstick i get. i wonder how long its been around...lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by cat070992

this is my normal, everyday chapstick. tho i do like softlips better, i think this is a great alternative as it is cheap and i am constantly buying because i always lose it. it does not have color payoff but has great different "flavors" i guess you could say. very good at moisturizing!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2009 8:29:00 AM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you like regular old chapstick then go for it I guess. I can't stand that smell myself and I don't see where this gives me even the slightest bit of color. I kept reading about people getting color from it so I ran out and got it because I wanted a slightly tinted chapstick but there's no tint on my lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by letsbedazzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always have a tube of this on my person, I absolutely love cherry chapstick. It has a nice substantial feel, and it lasts quite a long time. I never have dry lips, and I'm very particular about having perfectly soft lips. I love the tint, it looks like I just have naturally perfect pigment, and it's not shiny or garish, even when reapplied several times. I love everything about it, and will probably repurchase for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by picklesrjuiceh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cherry Chapstick is by far my favorite lip balm. The flavor is just so yummy, and it leaves my lips super soft and moisturized. I have a billion of these stashed everywhere- LOVE! ♥

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go-to chapstick. It smells wonderful, is a great waxy base for lip gloss and adds a nice pinky shine to my lips when it's by itself. Great product that I've been using for years!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

this lip balm moisturizes my lips really well.......and coz i have naturally redder lips......with this i dun even need lipstick or lipgloss........i just put this on and my lips turns into a nice rosy color which is great because i hate the feeling of lipstick and lipglosss.............

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This does not moisturize my lips as well as many other lip balms which I have tried. It did nothing to help with my chapped lips during winter. The only thing I like about it is the flavor. I prefer my Yes To Carrots lip butter over this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by violettexrose

The more I think about it, the more I become less interested in trying new balms. I just asked for help with lip balm on these message boards, but looks like I won't try any new balms, because I don't think I really have to.
I actually think Cherry Chapstick is one of the best lip balm classics I've come across
It's *cheap
*effective
*smells great
*and leaves a nice tint

I plan on alternating this with anotehr lip balm. Cherry Chapstick for the daytime and another kind for nighttime.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by shaymprince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A cheap, waxy, non-moisturizing mess. It doesnt stay on long and does not moisturize at all. Will not repurchase.