September 22, 2014 | 1539 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2009 8:29:00 AM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you like regular old chapstick then go for it I guess. I can't stand that smell myself and I don't see where this gives me even the slightest bit of color. I kept reading about people getting color from it so I ran out and got it because I wanted a slightly tinted chapstick but there's no tint on my lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by letsbedazzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always have a tube of this on my person, I absolutely love cherry chapstick. It has a nice substantial feel, and it lasts quite a long time. I never have dry lips, and I'm very particular about having perfectly soft lips. I love the tint, it looks like I just have naturally perfect pigment, and it's not shiny or garish, even when reapplied several times. I love everything about it, and will probably repurchase for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by picklesrjuiceh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cherry Chapstick is by far my favorite lip balm. The flavor is just so yummy, and it leaves my lips super soft and moisturized. I have a billion of these stashed everywhere- LOVE! ♥

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go-to chapstick. It smells wonderful, is a great waxy base for lip gloss and adds a nice pinky shine to my lips when it's by itself. Great product that I've been using for years!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

this lip balm moisturizes my lips really well.......and coz i have naturally redder lips......with this i dun even need lipstick or lipgloss........i just put this on and my lips turns into a nice rosy color which is great because i hate the feeling of lipstick and lipglosss.............

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This does not moisturize my lips as well as many other lip balms which I have tried. It did nothing to help with my chapped lips during winter. The only thing I like about it is the flavor. I prefer my Yes To Carrots lip butter over this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by violettexrose

The more I think about it, the more I become less interested in trying new balms. I just asked for help with lip balm on these message boards, but looks like I won't try any new balms, because I don't think I really have to.
I actually think Cherry Chapstick is one of the best lip balm classics I've come across
It's *cheap
*effective
*smells great
*and leaves a nice tint

I plan on alternating this with anotehr lip balm. Cherry Chapstick for the daytime and another kind for nighttime.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by shaymprince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A cheap, waxy, non-moisturizing mess. It doesnt stay on long and does not moisturize at all. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Sweetmomma

I have been using cherry chapstick pretty much my whole life! Okay well since my preteen years up till now. Do the math that's about 15 years! It's just great to have around when you want your lips to be moist. I wear alone or under lipstick and I am not sure I could live without! I use daily, pretty much 24-7.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Docility

I live in NY and the winters here are harsh! But I've never had chapped lips, and I owe it all to this product (which I've been using since I was about 5 years old lol). It smells great, and the little hint of color it provides is nice too. I use this every day, and I'm basically addicted to it. :0P I'm trying to transition into wearing lipstick for a more sophisticated look, but it'll be hard to avoid my Cherry Chapstick!