Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber EDT [DISCONTINUED]

Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber EDT [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

on 8/29/2007 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance is mesmerizing. It is sexy, delicious, and yes...oh so "sensual." It's a very warm and snuggly scent, which makes you want to curl up in your soft cashmere sweater on a big comfy chair next to the fire with a mug of hot cocoa and a good book.

on 8/2/2007 12:51:00 AM

To me this smells like a cross between Britney Spears In Control and Aquolina Pink Sugar. Love it! Very nice. Will definitely be buying more of this

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

AWESOME scent. I should have given this a review earlier than this. I've been wearting it pretty much since it came out. LOVELY fragrance. Very interesting and classy. It's smells like sweet amber. LOVE IT.

on 7/6/2007 5:08:00 PM

Even better than the body splash. I'm in love and I can't buy it in the UK :(

on 5/29/2007 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I sampled this at the mall one day & fell in love. It smells great! It's described as: Fragrance Top Notes: Bergamot, Wild Berries, Succulent Plum
Fragrance Mid Notes: White Rose NP, Orange Flower NP, Lotus Petals, Iris NP
Fragrance Base Notes: Amber, Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli, Praline, Musk Captive
It is a very warm, sexy fragrance with an added sweetness. I plan on keeping it around.

on 5/25/2007 1:21:00 PM

One of the best scents they make. I wear this a lot in the fall and winter. It's very deep but not overpowering. I'm very impressed with it but put it away for spring and summer when I like a scent that's a bit lighter.

on 4/13/2007 9:58:00 PM

I got this as a sample size, but I lost it! Humph...I really liked the scent too. Usually I find amber too cloying, but this is the perfect balance of sweetness and muskiness. It's not the kind of scent that you wonder "Oh what's that? It smells good..." because it's stronger than that. If I was around someone wearing it, I'd probably jump on them and go "YOU SMELL SOOOOO GOOD!!" Now I just have to get the guts to buy a WHOLE BOTTLE of this stuff...I hate having to commit since I never finish the bottle!

on 12/26/2006 2:05:00 PM

I love the scent of Amber anything and this one is awesome. I wish BBW would have made this in a mini!

on 12/5/2006 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first EDT I've ever purchased from BBW. I love it! It's such a sexy, warm fragrance - I don't know how else to describe it. Sort of sweet, very spicey. I get the Flowerbomb comparisons - there is something to the way this smells that reminds me of it, but I like the Sensual Amber better. I think Bath and Body Works gets a bad rap sometimes, but I really love a lot of their new, and old, scents. This one's definitely a winner, in my opinion!

on 12/1/2006 8:22:00 AM

This is a big YES. Everyone was talking about it on board. My first trip to BBW. I fell totally in love with the edt, Bought it immediately, proceded to the drug store and three people stopped me and asked what I was wearing. I just love amber, I also got the body mist, body lotion and the edp. THis is unusual for me. And I went back and got another edt. So wonderful to wear out or to bed.
Notes top bergamont,wild berries, succ plum
mid white rose, NP, orange flower, lotus petals, Iris no
Base,amber, creamy sandalwood, vanilla patchouli, pralinemusk captive. I think it has all my favorite notes, bergamone, patchouli, amber, sandalwood, who would not love this. Was my first trip to bbw and love that scent in all the things they make it in

Popular Fragrances