October 24, 2014 | 1810 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Sensual Amber EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by rosehugo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sensual amber is great. I can't stop sniffing my wrist when I have it on. It smells sweet and sexy at the same time. I consider it an excellent value, as I like it as much as many more expensive fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2007 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Huckleberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is mesmerizing. It is sexy, delicious, and yes...oh so "sensual." It's a very warm and snuggly scent, which makes you want to curl up in your soft cashmere sweater on a big comfy chair next to the fire with a mug of hot cocoa and a good book.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Lyssie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

To me this smells like a cross between Britney Spears In Control and Aquolina Pink Sugar. Love it! Very nice. Will definitely be buying more of this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2007 9:45:00 PM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

AWESOME scent. I should have given this a review earlier than this. I've been wearting it pretty much since it came out. LOVELY fragrance. Very interesting and classy. It's smells like sweet amber. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2007 5:08:00 PM More reviews by kolokithaki

Even better than the body splash. I'm in love and I can't buy it in the UK :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by holtraaid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I sampled this at the mall one day & fell in love. It smells great! It's described as: Fragrance Top Notes: Bergamot, Wild Berries, Succulent Plum
Fragrance Mid Notes: White Rose NP, Orange Flower NP, Lotus Petals, Iris NP
Fragrance Base Notes: Amber, Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli, Praline, Musk Captive
It is a very warm, sexy fragrance with an added sweetness. I plan on keeping it around.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ksi218

One of the best scents they make. I wear this a lot in the fall and winter. It's very deep but not overpowering. I'm very impressed with it but put it away for spring and summer when I like a scent that's a bit lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:58:00 PM More reviews by catalyste13

I got this as a sample size, but I lost it! Humph...I really liked the scent too. Usually I find amber too cloying, but this is the perfect balance of sweetness and muskiness. It's not the kind of scent that you wonder "Oh what's that? It smells good..." because it's stronger than that. If I was around someone wearing it, I'd probably jump on them and go "YOU SMELL SOOOOO GOOD!!" Now I just have to get the guts to buy a WHOLE BOTTLE of this stuff...I hate having to commit since I never finish the bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Heartache

I love the scent of Amber anything and this one is awesome. I wish BBW would have made this in a mini!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2006 8:48:00 AM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first EDT I've ever purchased from BBW. I love it! It's such a sexy, warm fragrance - I don't know how else to describe it. Sort of sweet, very spicey. I get the Flowerbomb comparisons - there is something to the way this smells that reminds me of it, but I like the Sensual Amber better. I think Bath and Body Works gets a bad rap sometimes, but I really love a lot of their new, and old, scents. This one's definitely a winner, in my opinion!