November 23, 2014 | 1928 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by azgirl929

This is very gentle for sensitive skin, yet it cleans and smooths your skin. Its powder to start, mix with water and rub gently. The rice ingredient is a great cleanser. I use it 3x a week and sometimes mix it with my face cleaner for a really deep clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by KathleenM415

The Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is one of the gentlest exfoliants I've ever used. It's unlike other face scrubs in that it's a powder (not gritty at all) you mix with water to activate. It has worked really well on my sensitive skin. The salicylic acid in this product has helped to keep my acne in check. I use it about twice a week to keep my pores clear. Though it says "daily," I prefer not to push the envelope when it comes to face scrubs. Expensive, but worth trying if you have sensitive skin and you're still searching for a gentle exfoliant.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by marba1

BAD products.. Made my skin sentive because of GLUTEN and parabens.

Very bad product

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by nicoleliz

This product is very gentle when it comes to actually exfoliating because it did not make my face peel at all after using several times. The only reason I did not give it all it's lippies is because the salycylic acid gives me more acne and it is not just this product, I have just figured it out on my own from continuous trial and error. This product does smell really good and I like the creamy paste is becomes and how it did not aggravate my sensitive skin leaving it red or raw. The only issue I have is it is kind of hard to use being that it is a dry powder and it activates upon touching water, so in other words you cannot get the product that is in the bottle wet at all or it is pretty much ruined. This would be perfect for someone who can use salycylic acid products and who has the time to keep it dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by cherrycordial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had to write this review for two reasons. First, I have to clarify that this is in fact a chemical exfoliant. It contains salicylic acid, a BHA. That is why you're supposed to get it extremely wet and make a creamy paste rather than a grainy one. It is not meant to be physical. I don't think it hurts to have it somewhat grainy in order to receive some physical exfoliation. However, it is meant to be chemical.

Second, my actual review. This product is decent. I have a feeling if I actually used it every day I would get better results, but I slack off too much when it comes to skincare. My skin is extremely sensitive and was not bothered by this at all, so I would say if you have sensitive skin and are looking for an exfoliant ask for a sample of this. Do not go buy the full thing without trying it because it is expensive and I did see that some with sensitive skin have had reactions. I'm giving it 3 lippies because it's not bad but not wonderful, and part of that may be to lack of diligence on my part. I'm not planning to buy again because it is pretty spendy (though you get a lot) and I will probably move on to something else by the time I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by LauraAronson

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone. When I started this product, I had a lot of milia, keratin filled cysts that only a pro can remove. With this product, I don't develop milia or breakouts. Hurray! And, I only use it about twice a week in the morning, which is doing the trick. There is no irritation. I estimate it will last 6 months. It is pricey but will save money because I won't need salon facials.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Really like this product, I use it every night as I use waterproof sunblock all year round and need a deep cleaning in the evening to take it off. This is gentle yet effective, leaves my skin really clean without drying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by sashsvjet

Been using this product for years. I think people who have bad judgments of this havnt used this product long enough. it takes about 2 months to really start noticing the difference in your skin. Im always prone to break outs but if used daily they go away. i dont know why people dont use this everyday and only twice a week? its called DAILY microfoiliant for a reason. my skin is immediately lighter in complextion and smoother. when i dont use this my skin looks dull and boring nothing compares!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by jeanjeantata

this is a rather expensive microfoliant, costing about $104 in singapore for a bottle. i use this twice a week before i put on a facial mask sheet and a bottle lasts me for about 5 months. skin brightens instantly and it is gentle to the skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Kimberlyj33110

I bought this based on the hype and positive reviews, but ended up returning it because it just didn't do anything special for me. I plunked down my $50 expecting a product that would justify me paying such a high price, and well it disappointed me. Now I don't feel so alone after reading another review stating one of the main ingredients was just rice flour. Yes it made my face feel soft, didn't feel harsh or abrasive. But it didn't make enough of a difference in my skin to justify the price. Also, i think part of it was mental with me, since i like the texture of a fine gritty scrub on my face every once in a while. (currently LOVING Clinique Exfoliating Scrub) IMO baking soda mixed with my purity cleanser along with my Clairsonic works way better, and is more cost efficient to boot.