Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich foundation

3.6

water, cyclomethicone, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, dimethicone, dimethicone copolyol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyl methoxycinnamate, isocetyl alcohol, isohexadecane, wheat germ glycerides, magnesium sulfate, tocopheryl acetate, jojoba oil, hydrogenated lecithin, whey protein, sodium hyaluronate, ascorbyl palmitate, lavender, triethyl citrate, cholesterol, linoleic acid, propylene carbonate, sorbitan stearate, dimethicone copolyol crosspolymer, quaternium-18 hectorite, HDI/trimethyol hexyllactone crosspolymer, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, laureth-7, xanthan gum, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triclosan, chloroxylenol, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this foundation granted I haven't tried very many liquid foundations (colorstay and maybelline). I dabbled into a ton of mineral make up but found that most of them made my very dry skin look even flakier.

Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich gives me a nice subtle glow and does not enhance my dry patches. I use a sephora 55 brush with it and a Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge on my dry patches. Definitely HG status! Use this if you have dry skin and if you like light coverage.

My only complaint is that it doesn't have a pump but I can live with that.

ETA: I was color matched with the wrong shade biege and after a few months I decided to try a different shad Warm Natural. So pretty! So if any of you wanna buy Biege 3 let me know. I'll give you a good deal :) or we could swap!

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I'm also surprised that this foundation works for me as well as it does, like the other previous reviewer with oily skin. I'm oily in the T-zone, dry around the cheeks and jawline. Usually I like the oil-free stuff. However, in the winter months I need something more moisturizing and this is it! Warm Ivory is a perfect color for me and it has a more natural finish that the Armani foundation (Lasting Silk) that I used to wear (and it's relatively cheaper too). I read somewhere that Bobbi Brown and Mac make the best colors for Asian women and women of color, and that seems to be true--most other foundations make me look "pink". The only thing is that I wish this bottle came with a pump so it'd be more sanitary, but for coverage this natural and nice I'm willing to live with that.

After having no luck with the MAC foundations, I decided to give Bobbi Brown a go! The reason was because I could never get the right colour match with MAC, I was always between the shades NC15-NC20 grrrr! So I got colour matched at the BB counter to "Warm Ivory" and my god was that a perfect match! As for the foundation itself I would say its medium coverage which is buildable but it certainly feels less heavier than MAC's studio fix fluid. I think it looks very natural on me.... or maybe thats because I actually had the right colour on. The only problem I have with BB's foundations is the smell! Eurgh!

I had high hopes for this foundation after reading reviews on here about how great this is for dry skin. It's the most expensive foundation I've bought so far & I would not buy it again! The coverage is poor - definitely nowhere near med/full coverage as the website says! Staying power isn't that good either. Did not hydrate my skin more than other foundations. Very disappointing.

I am completely flabbergasted as to why this foundation works for me. I have sensitive acne prone skin. I normally wear mineral powder (Glominerals) because all liquid foundations have broken me out badly. This also has my dreaded "xane" silicones in it and a host of other ingredients I shy away from. But this foundation looks and feels so amazing on that I am going to keep it as my special occasion makeup. It does not feel heavy and even as someone with oily skin, it surprisingly does not separate on my face like most liquids I have work in the past. If I wear this for more than two days in a row I get a little irritation bump on my jawline. But nothing compared to reactions I have had in the past. The color match is perfect.

Edit: This did break me out pretty badly each time I wore it. But it is still a nice product for people that can wear it. My skin looked great with it on :(

this is my HG and the one I always seem to return to. Gives me a nice natural finish and the coverage is light to medium. I do like to set this with Makeup Forever's HD powder and it stays on all day without getting shiny. I think this may be the best foundation I've ever used.

my last foundation was laura mercier, which was bit disappointing. so i found this one, it looks pretty natural for me, and it stays on my skin for a whole day, which is great...the price is reasonable, packaging is simple but i like it ... more to this is the BA is very helpful and patient, very good customer service from Bobbi Brown ( i was deciding between BB and Georgi Armani, BA from BB was so much nicer than GA, so....bye bye GA)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to splurge on a good foundation.I bought this Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation. I like the yellow undertone in it and this blends well with my skin. It doesn't allow my skin to go dry. There is a little dewy effect on the skin.But the biggest problem is that its heavy. Will i buy it again ?I don't think so. I might go back to MAC studio FIX.
The price is great and the stuff works just like this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I kind of like this foundation. Let me tell you why ...

PROS
- easy to blend because such a fluid and flexible liquid
- stays put for an entire day (about 10 hours)
- buildable coverage from medium to full without cakiness
- has jojoba oil in it (moisture and other skin benefits)
- moisturizing (great for winter months and dry skins)
- doesn't break me out (I have sensitive skin)
- can by used by most skin types (I have combo/oily skin)
- color match is amazing (mostly yellow undertones)
- always looks totally natural (I wear it without primer)
- has SPF 15 (perfect for sensitive skin)

CONS
- high price (about $42)
- not ideal for very oily skin (unless you skip moisturizer)
- feels heavy on face
- requires powder touch-ups (if you have combo/oily skin)
- is not water or transfer resistant
- you do need a concealer if you have acne or scars

You may be wondering why I use this if I have combo/oily skin. The reason is that matte foundations tend to dry out my skin regardless of whether it is winter or summer. Also, I find that matte foundations don't blend in as well (especially if you're building coverage) because they tend to be thicker and they dry faster to a matte finish. Foundations that are moisturizing and have a natural finish (not dewy) are easier to blend and keep my face hydrated. During the summer, I use this foundation without any lotion on underneath as the foundation itself provides enough hydration. The rest of the year, especially winter, I apply a light lotion (CeraVe) and then put this foundation on top of that. I do have to carry around a translucent mattifying powder compact (Urban Decay De-Slick), but I don't mind touching up throughout the day. I'd rather touch up a little oil from this foundation than look flaky, caked up, and dry due to matte foundations. Overall, I will buy this foundation again unless I find a cheaper alternative.

I'm Mac nc42, and found this foundation in shade warm natural a little too light for me. the coverage was not good on my combination skin and left some parts looking really dry and my t-zone looking oily. i would not purchase again, but would recommend the creamy concealer pot, which is quite good from Bobbi Brown, although it doesn't last long.